That qt skinny nerd at the gym who would be attractive but she's wearing men's basketball shorts...

>that qt skinny nerd at the gym who would be attractive but she's wearing men's basketball shorts, a t-shirt that's slightly too big, and doing SS
Why would she do this to herself?

Attached: 1508017223970.jpg (290x173, 7K)

>Not appreciating the delicious gym tomboy.
Pls leave.

>Novice, and probably doing squats or ohp
>Basketball shorts
>Shirt slightly too big
>She (Male)
I knew something was up!

Attached: 1565779676624.jpg (256x386, 34K)

Because she's shy and doesn't care about your attention

>skinny nerd as well
pottery

Don’t get me wrong, I thoroughly check out fit women in the gym who have big brappers wearing leggings and sports bras but when a cute girl who just wears normal understated gym shorts and tshirt shows up I fucking pay attention that shit sends my dick to the shadow realm.

same
peak performance right there

> When she makes it through her entire workout and leaves without taking a single selfie

Wife material right there.

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 5K)

This might be the first time ive ever posted in defense of a woman.

Because shes there to workout, not get some random fat virgin hard

Maybe she's not an 24/7 Instagram whore who does shitty meme exercises all the time while posing nonstop while taking pictures between every set

Maybe

>>but she's wearing doing SS

>girl wearing basketball shorts
MUH DICK

Attached: HNNNNNNNNNNNG.gif (446x184, 24K)

I know that feel desu
It's the point where you're so extroverted you deliberately make yourself look edgy and want people to think you're a weirdo.

Attached: DSC_9035.jpg (447x798, 28K)

wtf i didn't write desu

get out fucking normie newfag

i fucking love tomboys
nothing better than a female at P E A K performance
MMMMM

get these yoga pants instathots outta here, i want mY EUGENIC GF RIGHT NOW!!!!

GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!

Attached: received_220406192227394.jpg (599x410, 32K)

>tfw no crazy extrovert gf who thinks u being introverted is cute and teases you for being such a nerd
>tfw no gf to dominate you but still knows that she wouldn't stand a chance if you wouldn't let her
>tfw no gf who thinks ur games are stupid but will still play them with you because she knows you like them so much
>tfw no gf who calls u pathetic when u hit a new PR but brags about it to her friends that none of their boyfriends are as strong as her's
>tfw no gf who'll tell you you'll never have any other girlfriend as hot as her but is legit ready to beat a bitch to death as soon as she says 1 word to you.

Holy shit I know a girl exactly like this in my gym but she's only 15 or 16

wfefew

Why even live

>society is so vapid and shallow that nerdy shy girls are unicorns and highly sought after
I didn't believe them when they told me it was /clownworld/

And?

Yeah we totally need more gym thots

KYS OP

Based

Literally perfect
pls be my gf
pls

L O N D O N

Attached: 1566606318825.jpg (828x597, 27K)

>see cute girl squatting in front of me
>Tight black leggings
>They go near completely transparent at the bottom of her quarter squat
>Black panties, so can't see her asshole like king in castle, but still boner
>Hypnotized every set
>Imagining the braps
>GF ended up talking to her for a bit later when asking for the leg press
>Told her she's 15
How do I cope with this bros?

Attached: 1566574060369.jpg (756x760, 46K)

bruh as long as you dont try hittin on her ur fine u cant control ur dick but u can make sure ur dick cant control u

But that's the ideal female

>hit this jackpot
>constantly dream of divorce
T-thank you user

Being more subtle and classy is so goddamn great these days especially since its so rare

fuckin normalshit

>arms
>ass
>that taste in clothes
stupid

>that taste in clothes
I know. I want her to pull her pink camos over my head and pull on the belt real hard. Then have her waterboard me by pissing on my face

>went to a boxing class
>super tall awkward qt shadowboxing using some kind of old timey pugilist stance
I'm going to marry this girl Jow Forums. Watch me fucking do it.

Seek Jesus

Literally even better.

Godspeed

Thank you for this. It's much appreciated. Stupid autist don't realize how tomboy qt's are, but will cum gallons to hairy trap.

>had shot at tall, attractive, smart, outdoorsy, glasses, nerdy qt
>fucked it up
>she lives half way around the world now
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY AM I LIKE THIS BROS WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF

Attached: 1550968853997.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Attached: 1563553066424.jpg (393x308, 40K)

based. i thought i was the only one who loved this

How the fuck?

Cringe and bluepilled. You need an introvert gf who's afraid of going to the gym and plays Minecraft and eats pizza 24/7 yet somehow manages to stay thin

Once you give her a chance she'll never leave you for anyone else

You want her to wear skanky yoga pants or something, don't you?
Filthy cumbrain.

You guys yell when attractive girls wear attractive clothes and threaten to rape us so...

Stop larping as a girl. Do you know how gay it is to trying to seek attention from guys through pretending to be a girl? I bet you're fat. You should be outside playing in the sunshine making some friends.
You realize you are revert to tactics like this for entertainment because your real life is not interesting enough for you, right?