Hi I'm a fag from /mu/. I browsed the sticky but my question's pretty specific

Hi I'm a fag from /mu/. I browsed the sticky but my question's pretty specific.

I want to be able to dance all night long. Drugs are great but higher stamina would be great too. I have literally zero interest in fitness or exercise beyond this, all I want is to keep dancing. I'm skinny and v weak.

What exercises would you recommend for achieving this goal?

Attached: 20190816_023456.jpg (1536x2048, 1.37M)

If you want to be able to dance longer... just dance more

lose the fingernail polish

I'm talking about like 8 hours at a time! Not like I'm gonna do that at the gym?

Aim for 5 more minutes every day. In a month, you will have already added at least two more hours to your current dance max. After that you might see the gains come harder so maybe aim for 2 minutes more a day. I also advice you to eat more because you look like you are wasting away and you ain't doing your hairline any favors.

I've always thought that /mu/ is the cringiest and gayest board on Jow Forums. Thanks for the confirmation.

Lift weights and get big and strong you pussy.

You're not eating enough. 100% you're just burning through whatever shit you eat immediately and your body just gives out.

You're burning at least 300 kcal per hour dancing, on top of what I'm guessing is a 1800kcal TDEE because you look like a fag. Do the math.

>Dancing for 8h straight
Do cardio. I recommend running. Starts small and increase the distance every week, for example 1st week is 1km, 2nd week is 2km and so on. Also try calisthenics for those cool moves you can do.

Yeah just start running and maybe some lunges, bw squats,pushups,pull-ups and chair dips and some core stuff

33x15s is cardio and should help somewhat, it'll build some muscle too

3x15s****

kettlebell swings. it'll fix your probably bad posture, give you flexibility, help entire backside and you'll have energy for days.

meth
mdma
cocaine

this OP
this is all you need

I recommend full body neckpulls, preferably from a very high ceiling.

Here's the starter kit.

Attached: primary neckpull equipment.jpg (880x1300, 47K)

>I'm a fag
>I want to dance for 8 hours at a time
What an empty existence.

Nah, just need to have normal will power. Moving around for 8 hours isn't hard, have you seen how fags dance? They aren't breakdancing or doing flips, they just gyrate side to side and flail their arms around.

My friend works on an oilfield, 12hour shifts, manual labour in extreme weather conditions, 5 days on in a row. He didn't do anything special to prepare. It's mostly mental endurance.
OP looks like he has a weak mind though and a weak body, bad combo

ok retard

Attached: 6D573102-F1D8-4E01-A5C2-63F63D79ED7F.jpg (900x900, 52K)

just eat more and do cardio

Swimming, elliptical, cycling, mountain climbers, jump rope.
Do not forget to hydr8, m8.
Stay safe.

I went there once.
It was horrible.

Do long distance stuff. Be it running, biking, swimming or rowing. Don't lift weights or do HIIT. You're goal is just endurance.

Find a DDR machine and hack the coin slot.

Just be yourself haha

fpbp