Boyfriend broke up with me six months ago

>boyfriend broke up with me six months ago
>he's still begging me for some of his things back, some of which are irreplaceable and hold tons of sentimental value

lmao you stupid fuck, your asspain just gives me more reason to never return your stuff. You hurt me, betrayed me, and abandoned me. This is the only way I can maintain any sense of power or control or get rid of the feelings of confusion and powerlessness you gave me.

In short, fuck you. You ain't getting your shit back ever, it's mine now.

Attached: 55d686fbfc9beff04ae78183fa7e334f9eac78b7_hq.jpg (316x552, 42K)

My ex did the same I hope you get raped you fucking cunt

I gave some of my ex's things to a new bf

I hope she never returned them. You took away something way more important than a guitar or what-the-fuck-ever: all the promises you made to her, and her dream of a future with you.

Kinda petty OP. Just give him his shit back and get with Chad it'll piss him off

how the fuck are your powerless? dude straight didn't want you--saying your "powerless" is like saying "i can't accept this free thing it's too expensive" like he doesn't owe you anything you dumb bitch, now give him his shit back before he actually presses charges

tell us the story if you're comfortable user

well, can't be much of a guy in the first place if he can't even go to your house personally and get his stuff
is he retarded, autistic? a complete beta loser shitbag?

Attached: 1495927281351.jpg (1600x1106, 220K)

Hope he breaks your teeth and feeds you to them

>coping this hard

he'll get over it you won't. enjoy the cats roastie

except that's not really going to work you know if he comes with the cops you're screwed so you might as well just give him back his stuff and stop being a fucking bitch about it.

Women. Are. Heartless.

Here's proof!

Im not a girl you moron

>I have been hurt so acting without morals to him is fine.
Okay, enjoy getting raped and left in a ditch.

How did you end up on Jow Forums

Origin

Cool what did he do

Lmao imagine giving genuinely important possessions to a temporary fleshlight.

Everything that truly has sentimental value to me I don't even take out of my house, I hide it, only my closest family members know where it is(i.e like my great-grandfather's war medals).

If op is telling the truth that dude is dense as shit.

Attached: 1525058750716.png (1022x633, 654K)

It's not his fault that you have BPD or some shit you whore

>having items of sentimental value
Are you gay tho?

Maybe they were living together, retard, he didn't give anything to her

Sorry you don't have things that belonged to your ancestors with which you can remember them, mutt.

My ex tried to hold some of my things for ransom. I went to her house, banged on her door, and the moment she opened it I just barged in to collect my things. She said she was going to call the cops so I took her phone and broke it in half and then asked her how she planned to do that. Seeing the look of absolute defeat hopelessness on her bitchy face was worth all the trouble that came after.

Absolutely based
Origiudhsiu

Selfish, petty and spiteful. Pretty poor reflection on you OP.

Be the better person. Just a reminder that you never regret doing the right thing.

Grow up and get a life would you? If someone doesn't want to be part of your life anymore they don't have to. You didn't marry the fuck. Things change. Situations change. People change. Any promise he made to you was feel good and in the moment. Utterly meaningless. To hold onto things you neither want, or have a use for, just because it makes him sad is a clear show as to why he doesn't want to be with you. You're short-sighted, immature, and petty.

If those things hold sentimental value to him you're just being an asshole. You don't get to control people. Let go of that childish notion and you'll find your relationship a lot easier to deal with. You do not get to control people.

That felt great to read goddamn you are legend. Women always cry to police they are nothing without it

what trouble came after? you had to pay for her phone? anything else?

did she get you for trespassing or something?

Stop being dramatic and give him the stuff. He probably broke up with you bc you're so dramatic

I want to beg a femanon for mercy so much. It's not fair

It's not so much fun if you were in my ex-boyfriend's position, user. It might be a fun kink for the playroom, but if you really did have something you loved that you knew you would never see again (I'm nothing if not selfish and vindictive and heartless to those who hurt me), it would stop being fun real quick.

If it was me I'd just knock on the door and when you open I'd enter.

If you're not care
Careful you'll end up like Miss haversham.
A spiteful old women who couldn't let go.