Look how big daddy's getting! He looks like a superhero!

Look how big daddy's getting! He looks like a superhero!

Attached: Screenshot_20190824_100305.jpg (1080x1324, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Found the Cumbrian.

Rent free

Truth is i stopped working out, with a 3 month old son, it’s impossible to work out hard and not sleep at night, i’ll workout again when he’ll sleep full nights

Hehe ty men

Attached: 51kRDR66uwL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 25K)

Attached: 1565975435846.jpg (480x640, 12K)

manufactured to worship black men

Tfw that's my dream. I've been withheld from so much of life that i want to compensate with a family of my own. Fuck you dad

MY CUMBRAIN IS HEALED

I WILL SAVE MY EJACULATE FOR MY WHITE WIFE
Mmmmmmm
THABK YOU user

>worship literal slaves
Lmao

"Someday mommy is going to fuck other men behind daddy's back and take all his belongings."

>Honey, I'm getting rid of the fridge.

Attached: 1532016475755.jpg (324x375, 52K)

Attached: rationally.jpg (327x327, 57K)

>that feel when no gf

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Attached: But why.jpg (223x229, 33K)

Bullshit excuse I have one at 2 years and another at 6 months and I do full body 3x a week, hiit 3x a week and 5k runs twice a week and stretching every day before sleep.

Do you want to be the best version of yourself for your children?

Or just to be?

Attached: 731937-mot7.jpg (640x960, 73K)

> step daddy

>nephew is 4
>does normal 4 year old things, pushing boundaries and trying to break the rules
>sister made chicken fajitas for dinner and he doesn’t want to eat them
>flex my bicep and tell him if he wants big muscles he needs to eat meat
>he nods and starts eating
Mires from little kids are the best

>implying
Men who have families are all low test overweight betas, especially the ones with daughters. Get off my board you cuck

spotted the diaperfag from /b2/

Nice. Does he know you're his real dad, yet?

Biggest cope seen today

Why do you treat your women so poorly?
I get that white women are the most desired race as are white men, but have some pride for your people at the very least, black women are sick of your shit.

Get a pull up / dip station so you don’t turn into a pudgy piece of shit, costs like 100€, so probably 120$ or so on Amazon

have sex incel

Attached: its cringe brah.png (500x441, 264K)

Oof someone's mad. Whats wrong? Seed not too strong? Are you impotent? So sad

lol what the fuck

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

And yet, someone did the same for your wife and mother. The more they were cared for the better your life is.

Old pasta

based rational thinker
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

It's almost like you doing a good job with your daughter makes sure your genes survive in this world.

Don't make excuses. I have a pretty demanding job and a 5 month old and I still work out 4 or 5 times a week.

No one can refute this. Throughout history, fathers have sold their young daughters to old men for something in return. They’ve always been viewed as a trade commodity. The father/daughter relationship is the weakest within the family unit

Attached: CF22351C-3461-4185-9979-4A0692A3366A.jpg (733x850, 125K)

Canadians are past the point of no return.

"raise the perfect girl... GREAT"
thanks Peterson

Attached: 1561200621104.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Cope

>girls are for sex and sex is about power

cuckposting is fucking boring, tranny.

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

>dating sites where fat women and single mothers seek beta bux providers
wheres the chart showing the white women getting fucked by black guys behind nightclub dumpsters

Stay in your personal BLACKED hell, tranny, and keep dilating.

Attached: 1566504095243.png (901x591, 79K)

I've never met a man who didn't fuck his daughter, or a girl who didn't fuck her father.

>tfw no loving wife

Imagine how a woman feels. Imagine how soft and warm her skin feels. Imagine the sweet smell of her perfume. Imagine her tenderly pressing her soft lips against yours. Imagine her letting you get on top of her and insert your [bleep] inside her, softly moaning as it slides in. Imagine the walls of her tight, warm ###### wrapped around every inch of your ******. Imagine her breathing getting heavier with every thrust. Imagine her wrapping her arms and legs around you, holding you as close as she possibly can and begging you to ****** inside her as you release every ounce of your **** into her. Then imagine the feeling of pure satisfaction and peace that comes afterwards, and looking beside you to see a person that cares about you and has accepted you in the most intimate way possible. You will never get to experience this because your skeleton is too small or the bones in your face are not the proper shape. Have a nice day.

Attached: IMG_20190813_102449_585.jpg (220x294, 21K)

My personal experience corroborates this. My wife is pretty fit and she (along with her friends) would never date a black guy.

thanks

Attached: 1486336710369.jpg (720x663, 44K)

Dick, butt, dick and butt, and dick and butt and dick (and butt).

No daughter of mine will watch capeshit

Whatever you say Bitchard Simmons

At my height I bet I can mog that baby

for another 2 years at least

And how are you gong to enforce that smart boy
Although I guess that by the time you've managed to find a gf capeshit will have been long extinct

Throw him in to blender with some whey and raw eggs. Any impediment to your gains must be destroyed.

people who use the term capeshit dont have sex

>implying I will ever have a kid
>implying I can get hard outside of my gf fucking my black friend

what fucking wretched creatures

at least (literal) whores have the shred of dignity to ask for money to put stinky stranger's cocks in their mouth

>among white internet daters
you think alpha black guys getting oussy on the internet? they are in nightclubs and on the street grabbing women who walk by

dilate and maybe youll get grabbed by a nigger in a dark alleyway

I experience it 4 to 5 times a week brah

Attached: 1556324858652.png (496x928, 237K)