Untitled

youtu.be/0uv4S4JN7Ks
Is this a good workout plan to follow? This guy got a pretty great physique and seeing his sense of humour in his videos I'm pretty sure he's a Jow Forumstard.

+ it's nice and simple which is good since I'm kind of a beginner / only done calisthenics for a year

opinions?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I doubt he's natty though, try being this shredded and lean naturally.

Seems pretty realistic to me

>opinions
He's a massive faggot.
His "plan" is shit.

he does ss plus whatever

thanks for you input kind sir
anyone else?

Seems like it's just stronglifts + extra work on biceps

what's SS plus?

>I doubt he's natty

>anyone bigger than me is on gear
No it's just that you've got poor genetics and/or no work ethic.

starting strength. beginner program. and whatever is anything you have energy for.

I'm sorry if I offended your eceleb's ego

It's a pretty good, basic program. He's bascially just advocating for fullbody workouts with heavy compounds and accessory work, which is what I've always preached myself.
I personally do a little more volume than he does, but he's on the right track.

This is what i do, and it's good.

Though you should do 5x5 instead of 3x5

Attached: 67710e72fc76d63385f640fa7a37c6f0.png (779x658, 31K)

It's literally SL/GSLP. It's good for beginners for roughly 3 or so months but you'll stall on progress pretty soon after.

>people with good generics selling basic programs to people with bad genetics with the promise if they follow the basic program they will look like the person with good genetics selling them the basic program

He's not selling anything. He's just saying that people should do full body program with heavy compounds and some lighter accessories.

flexing, good angle and good lighting on top of looking good.

His plan is literally just starting strenght + chinups, he admits himself in the comments. It's perfectly fine for a beginner, might be low on volume though

Are you retarded? He literally explained his whole program in the video, no paid tiers, no ads, what the fuck is he selling?

Building views

Looks like gslp

That's really nothing new there

>whatever is anything you have energy for.
The point of ss is being minimalistic so you can hit the major lifts hard as fuck

weighted chin ups based and nattypilled