Cut

>cut

Attached: 1566597634276.png (1448x827, 75K)

>300 pounds at 6,2
You have no idea how shitty that looks if you're not a roid monkey.

285 lbs at 6'2" Unless you're some geared out pro bodybuiler you're fat my man .. and even then probably still fat.

You just have to take every opportunity to wear tight clothes or be shirtless when you're cut.

>are you an athlete? I mean, a competitive eater?

>6’2
You mean 6’4 along the rest of fit

Except in real life it wont go unnoticed if you're low bodyfat, as long as you have some muscle mass

unironi this

you look cringe when you wear tight clothes. people can tell.

Do fats unironically believe this?

If you are natty lifting, choose one:
>shredded when naked but dissapear in clothes
>look big in clothes but be fat naked

Sounds like a cope

>285lbs at 6'2
You are a fatass with those stats though. Prime Arnie was 6'2 and 230lbs and I doubt you have more muscle than him

Or you could be both, faggot. Just wear a Fugo suit and have the beauty of both worlds.

Anyone else like wearing baggy long sleeve things so people can't tell how ripped you are?

based image

I'm much rather look like a lumbering great tank than be cut. Pic related is pretty much goal body.

Attached: Sig.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Haha fuck off. You are the reason this comic exists.

Attached: sum.jpg (960x1123, 130K)

tochi's keeps his fat in his gross fat legs. hes also absolutely finished, and should quite before he loses ozeki in the september tournament

looks disgusting

Only I that enjoy hiding my power level? Oversized hoodies are comfy

There's no way to be 6'2" 285 semi-lean unless you're heavily geared out.

And here's the catch: even if you are geared out, there's a size limit where your proportions look idiotic and unhealthy to a non-autistic normal person. It's like a chick with HHH fake tits thinking people are jealous of her.

He'd beat the fuck out of your boy Athlean X.

Still looks disgusting

I'm at 18-20 bodyfat %, wanted to start cutting to get abs and look shredded

but fuck it, I rather look big in clothes than cut to look small 99% time of the day

Powerfats looking for excuses to eat shit food and get fat.

You prefer this?

Attached: realmen.jpg (648x576, 78K)

Speaking of looking small, suck your dad's dick.

>t. small

>fat_fuck_cope.png

Attached: 016041567_30300.jpg (700x394, 27K)

this is what im going thru mentally right now, did my first bulk and everyone mirin me telling me how yoked i look with a shirt on but im kinda chubby underneath but i dont want to feel like a bitch again and lose my mires when i cut

>t. sucks his dad's dick

hes not even going to beat enho next tournament

Attached: sketch1562676768258.png (1440x1440, 1.16M)