Has any user actually had experience with penis enlargement routines? If so, what did you do...

Has any user actually had experience with penis enlargement routines? If so, what did you do? I know that there are multiple forums related to the matter with guys claming that they grew an inch and a half both ways in a matter or two years. I won't say that I find it hard to believe but I would just like to hear Jow Forums's view on the matter.

Attached: growersnotshowers.jpg (1920x1134, 915K)

It it actually worked you'd know about it

Yes, it gave me irreparable ED. just try and be happy with what you got bro

this, jelqed for 6 months, could not get up when mattered. Though everything went back to normal when stopped with the memes. Keto made it twice as bad.
Also did kegels, absolutely useless as well. Goodluck dicklet OP

Contrary to popular belief, schlong size doesn't matter, it's the shape and thickness.

I tried jelking for about a year.
Ended up with a 15 degree leftward curve before I stopped. Biggest regret of my life.

>It it actually worked you'd know about it
Going to the gym and not eating like a fatty works, yet here we are fatass

7.5'' x 5.2'' desu
I would just like to be 9x6.

Isn't thickness part of size though?

This, it's about volume, not length

it doesn't matter because you're never going to do anything but pull on it

hahaha

Stop wasting your time on some children play with your PP.

If you want something reliable and fast-acting get yourself some Sildenafil or Tadalafil(in a form of generic).

That comment was creepy as fuck user.

Pge-1 and igf1 right into the shaft.

Welcome to the jungle.

wew
so it literally made your dick banana shaped?

It's literally just pull your dick for long periods of time for length.
Girth is a more complicated and I haven't had much success with that.

if thats the biggest regret of your life youre doin pretty well for yourself user

Size is irrelevant. Length between base and tip is all that matters

The only thing that actually works, but is painful.

I have researched this exhaustively. Any gains people have are improved erection quality, not more erectile tissue. If you are really desperate, in a few years you will be able to pay a Chinaman 10000 dollars for an authentic, freshly harvested BBC, dyed to your skin tone and transplanted on.

If you're still underage, eat healthy and lift.

What the fuck was even your point with this low iq post?

>Also did kegels, absolutely useless as well

For enlargement, yes. For ejac control and solid boners, no.

Reminder that everyone here is a liar and you just need to accept that you either have it or you don't