Why are white people so fucking stupid? Literally we need to just get rid of them

Why are white people so fucking stupid? Literally we need to just get rid of them

>trapped in small town
>on probation for being black and god strikes me down
>all i want to do is leave
>whites force me to enter some stupid job seeking program (its for people with disabilities only becuase we have no resources here besides help for retards)
>state pays THOUSANDS of god damn dollars to do this
>go there
>they tell me to just submit job applications
>literally thats the whole program which i was already doing
>tell them i have anxiety since thats my disability listed
>tell them its hard for me to work in public and around people (its really mostly because of chronic fatigue and crushing depression)
>i have anxiety to you have to just do it get over it
>this is literally 0 help what the fuck how does this help ANYONE
>all i want is to transfer my probation shit
>would cost the state nothing
>they dont have to do this stupid retard program
>i have thousands of dollars in the bank already
>the state would save thousands of dollars more just by letting me transfer because keeping me on their stupid shitty papers just costs them thousands of dollars more

This is what whites do. This is what your tax dollars go to. Unnecessary retard programs and dumb ant slaves going to the Middle East with guns while their wives cuck them

When you get a job they take half your check for taxes. And this is what they do with it. Whites do nothing but waste everyones time and money and destroy society forcing retarded rules on it for no reason that literally no one else cares about besides 90 year old white people. They could just let me transfer everyones happy it costs them literally nothing but instead they just waste thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars and their own time. For no reason

Attached: 4CBE04E8-28EC-46CE-9A7B-29A20588C8A4.jpg (456x679, 19K)

>>on probation for being black
yeah
/end thread

Get a fucking job you waste of flesh

I have thousands of dollars. How do i leave? I only want advice on how to leave. I am above minimum wage jobs i am a super genius.

No other advice besides how to leave is needed. You work a minimum wage job. You do not get to give me advice you are not important enough.

I have to admit you are the best shitposter I've seen in years and I'm an oldfag.

Have you tried going back to africa?
I hear there are basically no white people there. Should be paradise!

There is a solution to your problem user, move to a different country. You no longer have to deal with their program AND if you get a job you're not supporting people in a similar position as you are in now.
Literally win/win for you

I think about this daily but i cant really figure out a place. Ive looked at Belize and a few places in asia but i would lose my business and have to learn a new language and i dont know if i can come back to america to at least visit the only places worth looking at (big cities only)

And it seems a bit excessive. I want to trasnfer my shit

I couldn't say how other countries work on these issues that you have but there is Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia to choose from that you don't have to learn a new language for. Even then in a non English speaking country, you'll pick it up fairly quickly as you're put in a position where you'd be forced to learn it to make a life for yourself and knowing a second language would make you more attractive on the workers market and a lot of countries teach English as a 2nd language so you'd still be able to communicate while learning theirs

You're right, white women are mostly to blame though. We should just get rid of all the niggers and give them their own land to run so they don't have to deal with us white people in the most developed successful countries in the world!

Those are cold shitty hell holes man i want something tropical and chill or Asian places because Asian culture is non degenerate and western society is disgusting

Plus canada and i am assuming other countries wont let you in with a criminal record let alone magically move there just getting off a plane. Usually to move to a country you need a job or some stupid shit and then they just kick you out forcefully whenever you dont work

>be OP
>manufacture meth
>sell cocaine, heroin, and meth, even to children
>run over some people while both drunk and high while fleeing the police
You're lucky we didn't put you down, nigger.

I literally just do drugs. I do drugs in my room in my own free time. I function in society and make my own money running a business.

>Why are white people so fucking stupid?
hmmm?

>>on probation for being black
WRONG

you're on probation for committing a crime. you committed a crime because you are a subhuman negro

BIG DIFFERENCE

why are negroes so fucking stupid? GENES
yes, genes
as for:
>This is what whites do. This is what your tax dollars go to. Unnecessary retard programs and dumb ant slaves going to the Middle East with guns while their wives cuck them

no, that's called government corruption you dumb fuck. the "throw money at the problem until it goes away" shit only started once diversity did. big goverment started only later

Attached: iq-bell-curve-race.jpg (580x381, 35K)

Cuba then perhaps?
They speak Spanish though it's close enough to America to probably have quite a few that knows English, don't care too much about history and just want workforce. And you got your tropical heat.

>running a business.
Oh yeah, the drug trade is such a great business.

Most of the government tax dollar go towards employing black bureaucrats.

>This is what whites do.

This is what LEFTIST whites do.

Giving you probation instead of locking you up or (preferably) hanging your black ass from the nearest tree? Softie white people did that.

Trying to get you into a job program, instead of just slapping you into irons and putting you on a chain gang to cut the grass on the side of the New York thruway by hand? Softie white people did that too.

You're getting a sweet deal compared to what you'd get from me, dude.

What business? Do you shovel driveways? Mow lawns? Clean gutters?
Seriously what do you do?

As I were posting Cuba I thought of Jamaica where they speak English, enjoy a spliff and chillax. Though how their work market is, I couldn't say. Warm though.

Idk about you but my white friend was out on probation for selling small amounts of weed.

Both of those are a waste of tax dollars. Let me move to the city

>black """person""" breaks the law
>thinks he dindu nuffin wrong
>it's just because he's black, he says
>on probation, must have been serious
>state tries to help him reform
>get a job, live a decent life
>beneficent whites funding programs
>paying the parasite to try and help
>black parasite refuses to cooperate
>would rather continue being a burden
>continue to commit crimes too
>has the nerve to accuse white people

I get a lifelong sentence for being black doing nothing. I am a victim

And I want to trasnfer it I cannot contribute to society in a small town fuck off white

People like you cause white flight and turn beautiful flourishing cities into black cockroach infested shitholes. You couldn't pay me to live in the black part of town.

Maximum overbait. Good GRIEF.

Attached: lqbait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

People like you do nothing for the world sitting alone in a room all day fuck off

You admitted to taking drugs. Illegal drugs. You are a c r i m i n a l. Probably hard drugs too, since pot is heavily decriminalized. Do you also sell them to people? Poisoning your community for profit, is that your """business"""?

Get a job you fucking cockroach. No, you are absolutely not above minimum wage. You would be lucky to have that. Lucky. McDonald's is taking a huge risk by hiring a fucking drug dealer to clean the toilets. It's clear that you have no respect for the rules, so who knows how you could harm their actual, legitimate business?

I pay for your welfare. I buy your food so you can spend your money on drugs instead. I write you a $700 check every month so you can poison the community by dealing drugs instead of getting a real job. I subsidize your harmful, parasitic existence in the vain hope that someday you may reform yourself into a contributing member of society like me.

>why are white people stupid

Have you not seen Africa? They literally have everything to strive and still eat fucking dirt.

>no money and no food
>endless wars
>giant dirt wall as an achievement

Attached: shutterstock_365235005-e1520852394476.jpg (499x333, 53K)

>he says as he sits in his room doing nothing but smoke crack and complain about being born with sub 50 IQ.
Just overdose already.

>just OD already
He'll get shot by another nog first

BASED Jow Forums nigger strikes again

I feel retarded and I am 128. I wonder how the 140s feel...

Whadup wit whypipo maaaan?

Niggers are too scared to live without the white man propping them up. If there was a presidential candidate coming out tomorrow promising blacks their own fully independent ethnostate where they alone make the rules, the culturre, everything blacks would not vote for him but for someone who promised them gibs. They cannot physically exist without the white man and they know it.

So you didn't do nothing. What did you get convicted of at least?

Nothing wrong with taking drugs white boy

No wonder you guys are all loser virgins with no friends lol. You broke the law buddy!!!!

Fucking losers. Its like a joke how fucking lame you guys are

Ah. Haven't seen your posts in a while, lad. We get it. You're a black guy in a small rural town. Stop bitching already with your borderline-blogpost faggotry.

>we need to get rid of them
start with me user i dare you :^)
post your full dox and il pay you a visit

>on probation for being black
case dismissed god being an amerimutt must be exhausting
imagine always trying to be a victim