How often do you work out Jow Forums?

How often do you work out Jow Forums?
(and how long?)

Attached: image0.jpg (1080x796, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MKelgS67Ii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't "work out", I train.

8 hours a day. I'm a fat neet and I just sit on my recumbent bike and watch YouTube. Between fasting and biking, I'm burning about 7000 calories a day, roughly two pounds of pure fat

how often do you lift faggot

godspeed fat user

i dont. #Jow Forums

>I'm burning about 7000 calories
Press X to doubt

I do cardio for 30 minutes every day and don't eat more than 1500 calories(max) in about 5-7 hours.

certainly possible on a single day-long ride (randos & audax) but definitely not sustainable for consecutive days

4 times a week about 90 minutes each. It's mostly endurance-resistance training and bodyweight stuff. Some weeks it feels like it's too much, other times it feels like it's not enough.
In terms of calories, I have no idea anymore because I haven't tracked it in like a year.

M-F for 2hrs, focusing on either upper or lower body for 90min then a 30min cardio cooldown to end the workout
I exercise not to get huge but to have moderate muscles and be healthier overall, sorry Jow Forums I'm never going to make it to the big leagues

Two hours every day? Post body, I wanna see what that results in

Who is this cum connoisseur?

4 times a week doing 531. Wanna do cardio on rest days but I'm lazy fuck and inconsistent with it

5-6 times a week for 30-60min

if you're working out for more than an hour, your workouts are not intense enough to build muscle

there are routines that will absolutely kill entire muscle groups in 5-6 minutes

4 times a week upper/lower

Ariana Grande

I workout every day, about 45 minutes per session

As for cardio I don't do it in a routine, it just finds its way into my day to day life. I'm a poorfag who cant afford buses or a car so I run everywhere

M-W-F, about an hour.
I'm fucking dead afterwards. Some biking on off days.

Train for around 1.5 hr. Doing SS and take long rest times between work sets. Also browse Jow Forums and listen to podcasts. Can get it down to an hour if need be.

Ariana Grande

I AM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH

6 days a week. Up to 2 hours max per day. And early morning cardio 3 times a week up to 30 minutes.

WHY WORKOUT WHEN YOU CAN COOOOOOOM OH BABY IM GOING AGAIN

5 days a week about 90 mins each session

I'm new to lifting so I do three days of lifting for 30 minutes per day (alternating 3 compound lifts at 3x5 doesn't take long) and three days of cardio (halfway through C25k). Hoping I'm gonna make it.

I started taking it seriously about 5 years ago. Since then I have consistently worked out. I used to aim for working out 7 days a week with cardio, weights, and swimming every day and also doing extra physical activities (yoga, climbing, etc.) on the side 3 - 4 days a week. But I think that's too much now. Now I'm striving for better quality workouts instead of forcing myself to go all the time. It's too routine and too boring. There's a mental aspect to exercise as well. If you're miserable doing it are you in the right state of mind to make real gains?

Attached: 1566227377996.jpg (692x1000, 152K)

Proof this board doesn’t lift. Post body and time stamp.

Attached: D45B3B66-BA2C-437E-BD88-C0838E56C20F.gif (640x480, 3.28M)

Coooohhhhmmmmeeee

Attached: 1566594495819.jpg (1098x679, 192K)

6 days about 1hr a day. When I get back bulking I'll be in there for 1hr 20min

K K K KUMBRAINNNN

IM GUNNA FUKKIN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Why do we have the same fucking threads with the most boring office-tier conversations every damn day?

It's not really 531 if you skip the conditioning

4x a week cardio mornings lifting evening

Mobility and stretching every day.

vocaroo.com/i/s0MKelgS67Ii

3-4 times a week, 1 hour

I DONT WORK OUT I COOOM COOM COOM COOMIES

Attached: 74DD9A76-F178-4022-982E-0EF532E3F9A1.png (216x261, 6K)

DADDY ME COOOMMMMM NOW
NOOOO I DID IT AGAIN COOMMMMMMM

6*week for 45-90min

Attached: vulgar.jpg (1280x1208, 225K)

70-80 mins on weekdays
75-90 mins weekends
6 days a week, ppl

90 MINUTES OF PURE COOOOMING

but volume drives hypertrophy better than intensity. so sacrificing SOME intensity for more volume CAN be a good idea. if i could i'd keep all workouts to 45 min because the first 45 min are always the most productive. but then i cant get enough volume, and my schedule doesnt allow for two times a day training so my workouts last between 45-90min depending on if im in the early stages of a training bloc or later

Attached: 1566623329433.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

>all these people lifting 6 days/week
Roids or what?

I wish I could fuck Ariana Grande.

UURRGGGGHHHHH I AM WORKING OUT RIGHT NOWWWWW URRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNNAAAAAAAA
COOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM TFFFTFGFFFHGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566593756790.png (390x348, 125K)

Why would you need to roid for 6 times a week?

I would say 6 times a week, about two hours per day.

On my lunch break, I walk for an hour. By the time I leave work, I usually have 10,000 steps, am fasting on 1800 on day, and head to the gym or home. I then lift 2-3x a week for about an hour. However I usually run more, as that has been what has helped the most with weight loss. Lost 3 lbs this week after being stuck for like a month, woo!

based & coomerpilled