Does anyone have a picture or link that shows ALL micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and which foods contain them?

Does anyone have a picture or link that shows ALL micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and which foods contain them?

Lots of people underestimate the importance of micronutrients! And only value protein carbs and fast.

Attached: vitamins-and-minerals-factsheet-870x484.jpg (870x484, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-VitaminsMinerals/
greatist.com/health/ultimate-guide-vitamins-and-minerals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and only value protein carbs and fasts
My fasts amiright?

Interesting topic.

I'd be curious as to best micronutrient profile to cost ratios

legumes, whole grain cereals, green vegetables nuts, fresh meat, and fresh fruit

>Pic unrelated

>fruits
>plants
>micronutrients
ahem.. what? hehe plants have no micronutrients hehe

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-04-at-1.13.34-pm.png (1316x670, 1.56M)

Based hehe poster

Garlic is very good as it has plenty of important micronutrients and you can put it in almost anything you eat.

dont forget you dont absorb a lot of micros from plants, seeds and fruits
animal products are more close to 100% absorbion

fucked myself up when using cronometer to get all my micros and focusing on plant foods
now I just focus on meat(includes fish and any animal), eggs and derivates from animals, some vegetables and fruits, potatoes and rice according to activity and I feel gucci

I just ate a whole big can of salmon

I just eat broccoli for all my micronutrients

Jesus dead spolied fish in cans and man made plants. Wtf is wrong with you guys

Like what? It has nothing

1 clove of garlic is 4.5 calories

has .6g of fiber
1% DV selenium and vitamin C
2% DV manganese and b6

again, 4.5 calories. That is extremely nutrient dense

Lol enjoy eating 100 cloves of garlic to get two minerals for the day

It also has plenty of vitamins and other nutrients. It doesn't have that much of anything but it has a little bit of a lot of things and is easy to include in your diet while being very tasty. I don't see a problem.

I just use cronometer and input different foods to see an estimate of what they have inside. Be careful, though, it isn't perfect. For example, it will track your vitamin A by IU consumption when it should measure it by Retinol Activity Equivalent (RAE) instead. Just modify the lower limit of RAE to 900 mcg and the retinol upper limit to 900 mcg also to get an accurate figure on your vitamin A daily values.
For example, beef liver is pure vitamin A but you can easily surpass the upper daily retinol limit with just a slice. I'd recommend eating sweet potatoes and spinach while taking little amounts of liver during the week or a bigger portion 2 or 3 days a week. I haven't tasted this myself yet so take it with a grain of salt

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 02 [1080p]00_13_15_001.jpg (1267x1079, 236K)

you're actually retarded.

We're all gonna make it bro
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-VitaminsMinerals/

Attached: 1566209859293.jpg (918x918, 91K)

worldshealthiestfoods.com

Antinootriens hehe

Garlic is toxic and causes brain damage.

Eat capsicums (bell peppers, chilis) for vitamin C.

Eat liver and eggs for everything else.

4 calories worth of bell peppers (10g) have 14% DV of vitamin C. Eating half a red bell pepper puts you well above 100% for both vitamin C and provitamin A.

Based retards.

>Does anyone have a picture or link that shows ALL micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and which foods contain them?
greatist.com/health/ultimate-guide-vitamins-and-minerals
>/thread

Liver