Will getting Jow Forums increase my odds of landing left gf, or right gf?

Will getting Jow Forums increase my odds of landing left gf, or right gf?

Attached: received_220406192227394.jpg (599x410, 32K)

If you're a gymbro you attract party sluts.

Untrue. It all depends on how you act and dress.
Being swole increases your attraction levels for both sluts and nice women, but the latter would probably date you even if you weren't buff, it's just an extra to them.

I go to a Pentecostal Church with qts that don't drink or have many hobbies aside from reading the Bible and working in healthcare. They don't wear makeup or jewellery etc, and even those women have been much more interested in me since my lifting became noticeable. Lifting makes you more attractive to all women but after a certain point it will become a turnoff for ones with humility and dignity.

Being Jow Forums will allow you to attract any woman you desire, as long as you have the personality & money to match the woman's desires.

Never ever have I met a female who was un-attracted to a fit man at his physical peak.
Never.

The only time a fit man will be unattractive is if he has a garbage personality, no money, low IQ, or is absurdly large & freaky.

Agreed.
Also even if roider look good and way more aesthetic a lot if not most women would prefer a fit natty (of any mode)

Don't be retarded, women can't tell the difference between natty's and roider

If you want to land intelligent woman you need to be intelligent yourself, probably even more than the girl, High IQ women are more nazi than heightist womenlets. Assuming you're already high IQ, if you become Jow Forums and good looking you'll be a god on earth, people will get jealous and even shameless sluts will think you're out of their league.

Normies can't cope with being both intelligent and attractive, they always assume you can only have one.

Nah, only if they want to buttfuck.

If you are tall, have a good face and lift, then you attract all women on this planet.

Based fellow Pentecostal bro. But I've heard Pentecostal churches in America are kind of insane. Are you American/able to confirm this?

Sorry I'm a Britbong, my church is more normie than the American ones.

Women can tell the difference in a roider's micropenis

How uninformed you really are

Neither. Getting Jow Forums has made me realize that being Jow Forums won't do much if anything to help you get a gf.

You need an attractive face, and you need to have sufficient social skills with women, otherwise you're going to have a very hard time. It also helps a lot to have a good social life although it's not completely necessary.

you also need to be at least 6'

>high intelligence

Attached: 1557161196152.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

Honestly bud the importance of height is massively overrated. It's only going to significantly hinder your chances if you're really short.

>social skills
People don't understand how importamt those are. Most times if a girl agrees to date you and actually shows up, it means she likes your looks. Then it is a battle of wills between you and your autism to not creep her out. I usually lose

Neither, since girls don't go to the gym.

Fair enough. I'm a fellow Bong (Northern Ireland). What Pentecostal denomination, if you don't mind me asking?

neither.
Getting better at social interactions and meeting new people will increase your chances with both.

Kill yourself after you post your body you worthless relationship poster

so basically left is a human and right is some sort of indian / paki female ogre? Is that what the pic is trying to portray?