Have you ever been gym bullied?

Have you ever been gym bullied?

Attached: 9e9c3fc815b14c7cbd809506f24ab6f4.gif (360x260, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video29206393/15.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mommy

Does gymtimidation count as bullying?

No, but I have bullied people outside of the gym. And they fucking deserved it too. Cheating on my sister, he's lucky I didn't break his fucking hands.

why the fuck did she do that

>Cheating on my sister
she probably deserved it. Also I hope he dumps her, you sound like a shitty in-law.

Source?

here's one that happened about two weeks ago

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair, the works
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you 'round here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
>never seen him there again

I'm sorry this happened to you. Did you ever find your mom?

Why have you allowed your sister to cheat on you?

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

Attached: 4805368B-F6F0-4162-97DD-AA6412525798.jpg (384x216, 11K)

>Get your ass back here and fuck my sister or I’ll break your hands!
Cringe.

Kek

kek

post body

Its like that fight club scene where he tells the guys to go out and instigate to see if they could get anyone to fight . Iir one guy was spraying people with a hose

kek

That's because real psychos don't work out in faggy gyms, they have manual labor jobs and do pushups/chinups in their trailerhomes

Kek

Big P’s gonna have fun with these dyels.

>not getting your sister to cheat on him with you
cringe and ngmi

Attached: 1552238402914.jpg (601x601, 19K)

I just feel sorry for your mom who has to clean up after you 24/7

Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.

Attached: 41E03946-C1B3-49A4-9DC7-0103EA6899B2.jpg (1616x2060, 472K)

This

How exactly does someone telling you to clean up after yourself make them a wannabe tough guy?

Talk shit get hit.

mega kek

Yeah I don't read posts by cigarette smokers

No I don’t live in a shithole third-world city in the US.

There are very few people in my gym retarded enough to be disrespectful. For the most part everyone is decent to each other and just comes to the gym to work out (as you should) and only a few people don’t rerack their shit.

> be a cucked white knight

What about this one?

Top kek

keK

God I wish that was me

Big P is gonna have breaking this one in too.

kek

GOD I wish that was me.

Owned cunt lmfao

explain

big c checking in
if he dares threatens my darling manlets, i'll suck him dry so he is exhausted and has to fuck off

>seething flyover detected

If i had to guess, I’d they wanted to show off how hard his core was by having her kick him in the abs, but she missed and castrated him instead.

He is just mad because he is a manlet like all fagsuckers

>I'm not actually an asshole
>Its an EXPERIMENT bro!
>Its SCIENCE bro!

Are you retarded?

unironically kek tbqh famaland post body coombrain

No one who thinks that was a good idea should be having kids anyway.

Attached: 1544996055347.png (500x669, 135K)

Fuck I miss Big P posting

Have sex

>Have guy doing this shit regularly in my gym
>all roided up, but he doesn't even lift much, his dead is 80kg and his squat around 70kg
>every time I caught him being done with any leg lifts, and leaving that shit around, I'd just go right ahead and use his weights, and then add some
>utterly humiliated because I'm a 62kg girl
>stopped doing this shit for a few months now, like a complete beta

>told old buff guy to rerack his weights while lifting one night
>didn't got all mad and acted like an asshole
>I work at gym, so I talked to manager and told her we shouldn't keep his business
>we kick him out for being a general faggot, reracking bars and dumbbells was last straw
>outside waiting for me after gym
>despite working at the gym, still mostly dyel lanklet and he outweighs and out-strengths me by a large magnitude
>he obviously waited for me because he saw my car
>live in america, with the 2A and all the glory it composes
>brandish firearm in the chad open carry way

Thanks Glock, gymrat roid niggers suck

>inb4 you should have been a man about it

He would have for sure murdered me

>inb4 4pl8

This was years ago, i've almost made it brahs.

Attached: testosterone.jpg (553x549, 48K)

Replies are just seething incels
Family first you did well

People just think youre a retard and talk about you behind your back
>t. knower

>"Who is that guy waiting 12 minutes between sets?"
Been /homegym/ since

kek, buttslammed

Attached: 1462967814955.gif (360x200, 1.05M)

Post body

Attached: 4RPupZL_d.jpg (558x499, 13K)

What's a 12% boyfriend?

Attached: flex.png (1536x1900, 2.94M)

Eke

Bet you haven't hit anyone, though.

Jump onto his balls while he is benching

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

> Missing out on rerack gains
> Being slovenly
This is not fit, ngmi faggot

Attached: 51ckgLdgMdL.jpg (333x500, 42K)

Post snapchat

kek and based

You gon lern boi

Attached: 1566405021903.webm (202x360, 1.22M)

Noice but your lifts seem kind of high. Post legs.

how do i attain this magnitude of FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH?

why are Mike and Lucas from Stranger Things fighting?

Home gym?

I will punch you in the throat

NEW JERSEY
E
W

J
E
R
S
E
Y

He already fucked her retard, it's over.

C-Chris...?

Attached: +my+sister+leon_3ac3a5_6935242.jpg (1200x900, 99K)

When I lived in Spain I went to a shitty gym with 1 bench and some faggot told me to hurry up (I was resting only 2mins between sets). I just told him not to rush me and come at a different time if it bothers him. He shut the fuck up and proceeded to quarter rep squat half a plate with a pad on the bar. Pic related—a below average level of mess at that gym. Fuck Spaniards

Attached: chrome_2019-08-10_12-29-26.jpg (1395x720, 222K)

Based

he's still 135# but now you've given him a fetish

xvideos.com/video29206393/15.mp4

no.
but my coach likes to mock me when i go heavy so i have some extra anger to burn.

it's all in good nature and i know he's being suportive.

Attached: chad_OWG3.jpg (912x932, 88K)

I gave a dirty look to a skinny bitch for wearing something too tight when he still look like a DYEL

made him put his hoodie on

Where did you live? I'm Spanish and I've never seen a gym that messy.

No way fag

Gay and homosexual

>I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first
>watching him go up and down.
>He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy
This pasta is so fucking gay

Imagine having to deal with this sweaty faggot at your gym. Some fucking bloatlord wandering around leaving shit everywhere then smiling like a retard while the staff puts his shit away for him. Are you german?

Only 12% gay because you always say "no homo".

Looks like the average german gym

Madrid. This is the basic fit next to Principe Pio

>lift in cheap gym
>only arabs and niggers there
>everyone is super polite, people put back all weights, offer to spot, if you even stand close to a machine that's being used the person asks if you want to work in, everything always clean, gym plays good music mostly old-school rock and metal, there's qt big butt black girls and latinas everywhere
No bully stories I'm afraid.

#
Unilateral cable machine punches instead of bench press and db press (laying down).

Gets your core workout in.
Also get alot better at grounding yourself and able to toss shit around easier.

This post is worth making because it contradicts common behaviors of arabs and niggers. We did it reddit

Well to be fair there's cameras everywhere and the gym kicks out troublemakers, I'm sure they chimp out as soon as they leave the gym.

I haven't actually but my point still stands.

Attached: IMG_20190824_122107.jpg (1078x704, 112K)

I dont get it, did you kill him?

You better believe it. Just left him bleeding out in the parking lot. Shouldn't have tried to fuck with me cause I gunmogged his ass hard

KeK

>Be 16 year old lean, skinny fuck
>gym class
>Me and some autistic white kid are practicing parkour in the weight room using those box jump boxes
>We're basically running around pretending to be ninjas
>"Stop jumping around this place like it's fucking jungle gym you fucking cunts"
> We've pissed off an alpha chad muscular baseball star while he was doing heavy curls
>I jump on the boxes anyway, he kicks them
>I lose my balance and cry
>Football coach/Teacher just fucking laughs "yeah yall should listen to him"
>I feel like a little punk bitch the rest of the day
>The next day i hear all about how this testerone chad smashed some preppy blonde girls pussy, and secretly wish it was me who he smashed.

Attached: wNT1j3.gif (320x212, 1.25M)

one of the saddest things ive ever heard
hopefully you're not a retard faggot anymore

You fucking suck dude, you killed someone over an unracked weight. Get your life together.