Reminder that even GigaStacy can get friendzoned

Reminder that even GigaStacy can get friendzoned.

Attached: 40E271DC-6398-4E39-8B3A-9D05629CA033.jpg (1242x1367, 1.14M)

Yeah, seeking comfort with his dick lodged in her throat.

>seeking cum-fort

and chad can get cucked

She has been orbiting the Hemsworth brothers (at least Liam and Chris, don’t know about the one nobody cares about) for a decade and a half, and Chris’ wife has banned her from coming near Chris after she found out Chris had brought her as a friend date to some events.
For some reason they just won’t give it to her.

>Be young, famous, tall, attractive millionaire in his physical prime
>Marry roastie slut
>Divorce said roastie slut when you find out she was in fact a roastie slut
>"Seek comfort" in another roastie slut in her 30's past her physical prime

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Genuinely? He could find an amazing, young, beautiful girlfriend very easily and he just seems to enjoy getting cucked

>GigaStacy
>Miley Cyrus

pick one

Attached: episode-0981-pictured-singer-miley-cyrus-during-an-news-photo-1072887876-1547688993.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Dios mio, el creatura, el goblina diabolica della inferno

do you homos think that guy is attractive? his eyes are close together and he has a soft jaw. i don't see it, no homo.

hes no brad pitt but isnt bad looking. hes handsome

Ahh, maybe maybe not. When it comes to famous guys all that really matters is that there is public perception that they are attractive (other women want him). They don't necessarily have to be exponentially more attractive than average to attract exponentially more female attention than average.

Must suck being Liam Hemsworth.
>brother is more famous
>brother has a better physique
>brother is a chad

He’s getting a lot of money in his divorce.

friendly reminder that the 80/20 rule is outdated now - in 2019 it's the 99/1 rule. And that's to get a 4/10, you have to be top 0.1% to get a 5+/10
we're living in a dystopia

Attached: 7rat62jtodi31.png (960x421, 276K)

>

Chris' wife is one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Well, was, but whatever

post body söyböy
I'm 6'5" chad with lean 19" arms btw, this is good ragefuel for my workouts

Then why does every loser beaner/nigger at my uni at ucf have a 9/10 stacy white gf?

When you're rich and famous, everyone is a snake. Even if she's less than a 10, it seems like she has the knowledge of what the lifestyle entails.

This chick is like a 3/10 lol

Yes, you lookism fag.

Usf bro, it's the opposite here. Every hot latina is dating a soiboi white dude.

Go look at the billboard hot 100. Look at the ethnic admixture they promote. Then look at the executive boards of the record companies that have their songs on there. Calculate a ratio of Jews to goyim and oy vey dat's just a coincidence you anti Semite.

I actually looked at it or at least the first 30. Seems to be 15 white dudes, 4 Hispanics, and 11 blacks, although I may have miscounted since I counted by number of songs rather than individual musicians.

damn, america is fucked up

interracial couples in my country is extremely rare

Have sex

just ignore her
there's plenty of fish in the sea senpai.

Eh, I know fairly mediocre guys who have fairly hot girlfriends. Not sure how, but they do.
I'm not just talking looks, either. They're not losers, but they're not what I would call successful either. One that comes to mind is an early-mid twenties, 1st year apprentice electrician, who's a 5/10 in looks at best (okay face, a bit short, a bit chubby), and he's got a gf I'd easily rate about 7-8/10. (In Scandinavia, mind you)

Maybe things are different in the US, but here you just need to be a good person, and get lucky, I guess.

>pregger with twins
Imagine how much coom he would've filled her with to get her belly this big

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth-and-Elsa-Pataky[1].jpg (615x409, 57K)

Not lucky, there's something more to this than it meets the eye.
perhaps when you'll get past vanity you'll understand.

thats what shes doing tho

he probs is packing

and?

Yeah, that's what the whole "be a good person" thing was about.

So am I, though.

Then you better be good looking and successful otherwise you'll either become an incel or settle for a 2/10 gamer weeb.

What the fuck
Women...

Post body larping faggot

>tfw when you remember Liam has a third brother and he is not only not famous at all, but also a manlet

Based and coompilled.

>Luke: Happily married with 4 white children
>Chris: Happily married with 3 white children
>Liam: married a dumb slut who he's now getting divorced from and has no children

Pretty obvious who the real winners in the family are.

Attached: 1565770365919.jpg (1440x1440, 267K)

>dating miley cirus

Attached: 1565703876045.png (1726x586, 676K)

She says she only swipes on guys she finds attractive and with common interests/interesting bio.

This is unironically the healthiest way to use Tinder, rather than swiping right on every semi decent looking guy and ignoring them after that quick serotonin shot you get from the match or just using thirsty guys attentions for validation and an ego boost.

>interesting bio
Aka Chad's bio

It’s the other girl stupid

No 7/10 dude is going for that chick

You're an idiot if you think you have to look at 12,000 people to find 4 potential dates. That's a fucking stadium filled with dudes. Not to mention that this Tinder thing is cherrypicked photos and stupid bios, so don't act like you can make a meaningful judgement on those.

This is either incel bait or she's doing it (incl. the reddit post) to boost her self-esteem.

thugmaxxing

Actually you're right

>you unironically believe she read the bios
Oh user i needed a good laugh today thankyou.
>mfw thinking of you hurting.

are they selling drugs? if so nothing surprising

both individuals are ugly, not sure what you're insinuating here.