What do you think about this routine?

what do you think about this routine?

Attached: treningg.png (378x384, 13K)

Ditch the seated DB OHP for normal OHP. Standing OHP utilises more of the posterior chain and gets better results. Seated lets you collapse spinal support

what about the rest?

Overhead tri ext isn't super necessary. Swap it out for Skullcrushers for isolation. Your pull workout is good imo. But you didnt hear that from me

No legs?

btw can I do it everyday? I mean, PUSH-PULL everyday

missing squats and deadlifts, lots of useless dumbbell pumping

you forgot the L from ppl. go PPLPPL rest.
also doesnt seem like high enough volume for optimal gains. I'd increase the number of sets on the bigger movements.

i wouldnt do it

thats not enough volume? lUl

Yeah seems good enough

This full routine every single day? Idiotic unless you're on a ton of gear. You'll overtrain and results will drastically go down, rest is equally as important as lifting itself. Sure way to get injured as well

>useless dumbbell pumping
for example? and why useless? btw I just want big muscles
I took it from internet, acutally I do 4 sets and more reps (from 12 to 6)
pull one day and push the next and on
why

maybe instead of bench pressing and bent rowing and curling every other day you should go hard and try to make some gains

dumbbell shoulder press, replace with standing barbell press, incline dumbbell press, replace with standing barbell press, tricep isolation is essentially useless, you can just do more bench, doing both row and pull ups is useless, focus on one

reps from 12-16 means it's too easy. max strength is 5 reps, max hypertrophy is 7-10 reps. I got for 5-6 sets of 8 of the biggest compound movement, than 4 sets of 8 for everything else. I finish with a drop set or a few sets till failure. feels good.

OP how much do you bench press and how many deadhang to chin over bar pullups can you do

Just do SS + GOMAD if you are light, SS if you are heavy

wtf what's wrong with bench pressing and bent rowing and curling
ok so I will do 10-7 for hypertrophy
>6 sets of 8
lol too many

He's literally linking PPL from reddit, there's no reason to change it
>acutally I do 4 sets and more reps
Dude, the people behind the routine know more than you, stop re-inventing stuff, if it's easy for you just up the weight. And do legs FFS, there's a reason it's called PPL, so that you wouldn't look like a chicken-legged retard and to give your upper body a full rest day

Add squats on push, deadlifts on pull and do it 4 times a week ABxABxx or ABxAxBx. On the second pull day of the week do RDLs

Nothing. But unless you have a plan and lift submax while still ensuring progress, doing it every other day is dumb (or means you're not putting in actual intensity).

"everyday" is an adjective; you mean "every day".

Great, so you do heavy back loading exercises 2 days out of 3. That sounds like fun and is very intelligent.

If it isn't obvious, you should be doing high bar squats. The point is building quads, not moving as much weight as possible adhering to some federation's rules. If you're still worried, replace the first push's squats with leg extensions or something

Or do something sensible instead.

"replace squats with leg extensions" oh god