Hey /fit I need your help I can't eat any dairy produtcts so no protein shakes...

Hey /fit I need your help I can't eat any dairy produtcts so no protein shakes,milk or cheese for me otherwise my stomach aches and my ass starts to bleed

Currently my main protein source comes from meat but it's not enough
I don't really have time or opportunity to eat meat with every meal

Do you have any ideas what kind of food rich in protein should I eat with my problem ?

Attached: fit anime20.webm (322x566, 73K)

Any combination of plants with complementary amino-acid profiles.

Rice&Beans
Corn&soi

Shit like that. Getting it right will require looking up amino-acid profiles of diffrent protein-rich foods and getting your carbs from plants rich with the deficient essential amino-acids.

It take me 10 minutes to eat 1.5lbs of steak. That is more than enough time to eat enough protein. Precook shit and eat it in the go. Try jerky, or cured meats. It isn't hard, you are just making excuses.

1 kg of beef chuck is 185 grams of protein, 2200 calories, and costs 10 dollars here in Canada.

dairy isn't the only source of protein. Get yourself some rice or pea isolate

theres also hemp

You don't need milk for a protein shake. Here's the recipe of mine.
-400ml almond milk
-5 spoons of oats
-4 boiled (microwaved) egg whites
-1 spoon of natural coccoa powder
-Cinnamon (as much as you want, helps with muscle inflammation)

Alternatively you can change the egg whites for hydrolyzed egg whites spoons which is cheaper in the long term. Also, cocoa powder is amazing for getting protein and for bulking in general, check its macros.

Egg also.

Tuna and hummus are also great for proteins.

Not op but going to buy powder today, Do you think that Whey Isolate is okay for lactose intolerant consumption? its actually hard to find reviews by people that are lactose intolerant on products that arent just muscle.cum type lists. ive read its similar to yogurt so it could be fine? just dont wanna waste 30 bux

Or you could just buy lactase enzyme supplements that they sell at grocery stores.

They sell lactose free protein powders

you can drink almond or s.oy milk

Eggs

Brocolli and chickpeas are good protein sources. Tofu, if you know how to cook it. Eggs are another really good one, too.

As for milk, try out s o y milk or almond milk. Both almost as good as cow milk for macros, especially if fortified, and with less calories.

I wanna cum on this slut so bad UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

eggs

Attached: 1566635671579.jpg (952x717, 160K)

what about 1kg of beef sneed

>lactose intolerant
Niggers aren't allowed here

Attached: 1565817828491.png (637x666, 362K)

N U T B U T T E R
B
U
T
T
E
R

>20g protein per 100g cocoa powder
holy shit you weren't kidding

Attached: 27858816_2045095055706086_202173318944800923_n.jpg (960x902, 46K)

yes but try eating 100g of cocoa powder