I can't find good underwear for my big legs that doesn't ride up or isn't too tight. Fucking help. Me

I can't find good underwear for my big legs that doesn't ride up or isn't too tight. Fucking help. Me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821_153634_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2240, 594K)

Compression shorts. Or underwear styled like that, they're long and tight so they don't ride up
Saved me from chafing

then don't wear them. They are cope anyways.

Get briefs (with pouch unless you like smashed balls) or get Saxx boxer briefs then. Only good options.

Saxx are way too short tried some doff models, I found quest 2. 0 long leg, the material kinda sucks but I'm trying them out todah

Ethika makes good long-legs.

then don't wear underwear

Bump

Meundies. That subscription is the best thing I've ever done. They never ride up.

I like TommyJohn boxer-briefs.

Soft cotton + long inseam (keeps them from riding up) + comfy pouch for my junk

Attached: 056E4C02-A652-4585-A00A-E3B712A6171B.jpg (1242x1597, 746K)

Adidas climafit with 6 inch or 9 inch inseam

Joe Boxer and Calvin Klein is all i wear

My boyfriend and I wear those they are so fucking comfy

hahaha are you gay?

Fuck off homo

Any good undies for guys with big balls? Mine are each about the size of an egg and I have to do sumo squat/DL so they don't get squashed

Attached: 1566513089983.jpg (900x1024, 106K)

They're turbolefty cucks tho

Any kind with a pouch is the best your gonna get, meme chinese fag underwear all have big looking pouches

Also get your balls checked for cancer for real

got a big discount on a pair of Duluth Buck Naked boxer briefs and gotta say theyre my favorite pair now

Yeah but you wouldn't be able to tell, we aren't feminine faggots

Try Puma's boxer briefs, they're really comfy + they have a pouch

Any compression short works well imo, they're also cooler than any basic cotton.
6" minimum inseam to not ride up.
I personally like Underarmour HeatGear 2.0 Shorts

These are good too.

Not eggs here but good sized balls and benis.

Like the pouch on TJs as when I squat there’s enough space in the junk pouch to let my bulge go down between my legs so it doesn’t get squished between my legs when I squat.

Also like compression shorts too (especially those with a 9+ inseam) and find those good for jogging.