Is there anything more pathetic than blackpilled "men"?

Is there anything more pathetic than blackpilled "men"?

If you haven't given up yet, get in here.

Attached: hr95qm7.jpg (3240x2102, 631K)

What reason is there not to give up

Giving up is pathetic and not meaningful

Your life's enough reason user

If you have nothing to lose why wouldn't you just do whatever you want

Virtue is a spook faggot

Define "spook"

>Life is pointless, so why bother living?

Then kill yourself. I'm not even saying that the way a child would, I mean it. Why are you living if you believe life is not worth living? Or do you hold yourself to a higher standard than others, and that while others should give up, you still have a reason to stick around? Ask yourself why YOU haven't given up and ended your own life, and maybe you'll understand why others have not as well.

You have an eternity of potential nothingness ahead of you, and an eternity of nothingness behind you. You should at least try to live a virtuous life for the 70-or-so years that you are conscious.

Id like to at least see how things end up in the next few decades. Whenever I reach a point where I can barely perform simple movements or cant even wipe my own ass is when I will bite the .44, no use rushing it though. That time will come one way or another.

I fell into a cycle of "self improvement" for a couple years now. Ended up isolating myself from people who I would consider a distraction, which was pretty much everyone. Got Jow Forums, cleaned myself up etc etc, but was very much alone. Found a job but everyone there only cares about sluts, drinking, partying and other degenerate shit that goes against the old world values I picked up.

No one cares or respects these values, in fact Im even made fun of for them. The more I hold on to them, the more I get isolated from everyone around me. Im starting to feel like giving up and dropping this idea of self improvement just so I can be accepted by everyone. It gets very lonely sometimes.

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

Spooks are a spook.

t. ex Stirner fanboy

I don't know. I'm just studying to get good and make my own company and hire whites only.
maybe the occasional black man that was born here.

I wish I could give up. It would be easier, but unfortunately I love to make myself suffer for some reason so I just keep trudging along. Maybe something good will come from this world someday. I doubt it though. At the very least my existence seems to piss people off for some reason so I got that going for me I guess.

if you already know what this place is, it's over. I don't think you realize how different your thinking already is vs. the norm.

yes everyone else being against your mindset is a good reason to be a coward and give up

I know that feel. Keep going

how is giving up cowardly? Doing things for the sake of it isn't bravery. Am I brave for trying to shove a square in a circle for decades?

The people who give out these pills are toxic and do not have your best interest in mind. They say they do but deep down they are malicious being from a metaphysical god of hatred and suffering.

Being complacent with evil is just as bad as commiting evil. Its people like you that bad things happen. Your inability or unwantingness to help stop this mental sickness from spreading is whats the problem. Evilness is weak,all it takes is a flash of divine light that shows the truth of what it is to the people around it and it disapears. But no,you are a selfish prick whold rather watch people suffer than help make the world a better place.

Reason = truth = goodness = happiness = virtue

This is what christianity has fucked people into legitimately believing

Blackpill army report in

>Bro if you kill yourself you won't be do fun stuff

I interpret this as basically giving up on life. Work hard like a slave, obey your biological programming (living in accordance with nature), emphasis on happiness.

Stop being a coward. Think, entertain the notion of a meaningless existence. Allow yourself to become bored and feel the true nature of reality without stimuli we are supposed to pursue. Only through suffering can you learn anything about life.

Buddhism is the only religion that even comes close to getting things right.

Those ideas come from way before Christianity, retard.

there is no reason to give up as is there to not give up
- me, the most logical greek stoic manly man

you could have
>sluts, drinking, partying and other degenerate shit
or
>the faggot that said "I know that feel. Keep going"

Well if you put it that way, he's not wrong

Attached: 1544544965013.jpg (800x533, 45K)

Got proof that that isnt the case?

Only drive I've got to keep working is the pursuit of material possessions. Once that wears off I'll have no clue where I sit.
Not exactly given up yet, but I can't say what that'll be a few years down the line at this rate.

as if your life will ever be meaningful
cheesy
because you cant

how is your existance making the world a better place, pretentious cocknozzle