How tall are you?

How tall are you?
I am 189 cm tall and it's hard to see muscle gains even after 2 months in gym
I envy shorter guys who get shredded in no time..

Attached: Pink Floyd - Echoes, The Best Of Pink Floyd - Cover.jpg (300x300, 17K)

even after whole 2 months??????
Wow
you should give up right now, it's not worth to even try, if you couldn't get big in 2 months

192cm. 200lbs. Was a 160lb lanklet until 5 years ago. Wish I'd eaten more and played more sports in my teens and early 20s.

But really though, being tall and skinny gets no attention. Tall and not skinny is 10x better at least.

all of Jow Forums is no shorter 6'4 or 6'5, with some as tall as 6'6 or 6'7.

On the one hand I'm 6'4" and completely agree with you. Being tall sucks for gains
But seriously 2 months? Come back in 2 years dude.

5'9. Just getting back into lifting from 1 year off, about 2 years of semi-consistent lifting prior. The gains are coming back easy, but I need to lose weight. I'm about 20lbs overweight.

>But really though, being tall and skinny gets no attention.
Truer words are rarely spoken. In fact it's worse than being a manlet.

weak

>In fact it's worse than being a manlet
yeaah i wouldn't go that far

I would, i see short guys getting poon all the time. Tall skinny guys ALWAYS single.

I'm only 6'

i see the opposite. Funny how personal experience can be soo different. It's almost like it's not very objective.

Maybe not.
I'm not even tall and skinny I just always am looking around for the "tall = making it" meme and I truly never see it. Where do you live user?

false

Bavaria.

nigga isn't everyone like 2 meters in germony

Attached: sarkozy-berlusconi.jpg (1247x1109, 144K)

BAVARIA IS NOT GERMANY! WHEN YOU FUCKING AMERIFAGGOTS WILL LEARN?

it's like it's not really that easy to isolate the effect of the variable "height" by looking at random people

Im American in Wichita Kansas.
Clown world man. Honk honk.

ah yes Bavaria, home of the prestigious Monaco Grand Prix

Manlet
Average Northern/Eastern/Balkan young male is around 180.

all german Männer are exactly 2 meters tall

Attached: 2meters.jpg (912x519, 235K)

lmao so they all are manlets.

I'm 175cm and I hate myself for being a manlet

who the fuck was 2 meters in the 40's

german men

don't worry, you can be pretty, little girl if you take your pills

As a tall guy let me say it's not at all what you think it is.
Don't hate yourself for being shorter, hate yourself for hating yourself for being shorter and get out there and make it!

Im 191cm

Attached: 876471CD-9960-41B2-B956-E1DC28D13FB3.jpg (711x604, 57K)

>german
>men
heh. Keep telling yourself that Hans, while my friend Mohamed keeps plowing your Greta

and I am not even baiting

Attached: ubersoldat.jpg (570x832, 51K)

as my observation most people on Jow Forums are above 6'4

I believe it, why else would they be here? They have an incredibly hard time not looking like shit even though they lift so they come here hoping for advice and encouragement that they can break out of dyel mode even though they already bench 250 plus.

Thanks, friend.

We can build an alliance between short and tall. It starts with us user.

>195 cm
>Gained 20 lbs in 3.5 months of lifting but hella injury prone

Blessing and a curse. My wingspan is the same as my height and it makes bench gains very tough

manlet.
the cutoff in 2019 is 7'3", sorry.

Nothing is worse for a man than being short, nothing. There are things that can compensate but as an individual trait being short is the absolute worst

Replace short with skinny and i agree 100%
You've got issues man. And somehow they simultaneously have everything and nothing to do with height.

All the good men died in the war. Funny how hitler managed to cause irreversible harm to the german lineage

Lmao, the grass is always greener and all that jazz. Maybe it depends where you live, scandinavia is hell for manlets, also skinny guys can look quite decent with clothes on.

Remember that models are tall and skinny. Imagine thinking the physique of a power gnome is better than the physique of a model.

that's a complete fucking lie. you'll only get no attention if you're ugly or have a fucking shit frame, or both.

t. 6'4 190lbs, used to be 160

5'10"

Eh I don't care if I'm not 6 feet. Most of the people I know are barely 6 feet either and the tallest is prolly 6'1"

I don't think that.
Male Models are all otter mode user. But fat guys do better with women than skelly guys hands down.

183 cm
pros
>able to make gains quick (might be genetic tho) mom used to said dad had an amazing body and that all girls talked about him. I believed this since he was my height too and i got big hands, arm lengths,leg lengths and dick length.
>good height for soccer midfielders(able to move as quick as some 5'7 guy) tall guys are not match.
cons
>i bulk quick. i can put weight and mass quick as fuck but subsequently get fat in places i would otherwise not want
>would love to be 6'2 since i like fine girls and they often go for taller guys(notice i said often)
>likes sports such as football particularly W.R (not enough height for this)

also OP 2 months is nothing to see real results, you might notice a slight change but not enough in the eyes of everybody else really.

this is not true

There should be some changes, i even bought protein powder.

Do people really think this?

How are your macros looking?, or if not counting whats your calorie intake? (approximately)

HINDENBURG

1kg of McNuggets, 2 kg of lard. Every single day.
I don't know what a calorie is.

175 and live in the Netherlands....

Will lifting get me a 6'+ dutch amazonian?

Attached: 1566381689460.jpg (597x596, 57K)

test

196 cm
yeah, bulking up is hard. but we don't even have to bulk to be noticed
short people have to get big just to compete
now if we get bigger then them we are unstoppable in every fashion.
so quit complaining and eat more, you absolute faggot

184 cm height, I actually like my height. Wouldnt want to be taller

I’m only 5,10

this, I've been at it for a year and a half and also 6'4. It sucks but you will notice it, also just eat a ton

>2 months in.

163 cm giga manlet