I have been on a low carb diet for 9 months now

I just want a gf. Went through 6 girls this year. How to get wife Jow Forums?

Attached: 11EEC7EB-E93E-4002-BC66-3F8C81B967F7.jpg (711x604, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video29522321/bob_and_henry_fucking_after_a_gym_session
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop bringing up your diet when it isn't relevant

I just got engaged and i had all bit given up a few years ago when i met her. I think the most important thing is to know what you want and who you want to be and focus less on the goal of "getting" a wife. Besides, any girl that you'd want to marry deserves for you to have your house in order

diet affects test levels
test levels affect social dominance
social dominance affects GF status

youre never gonna make it

Am 24. Have a house in one of the best neighborhoods in my city. Make around 110k usd and drive a 2019 390hp volvo v60. I think I just hate people too much in general and I am too blackpilled

But what do you want from life?

Kids? Money? A happy relationship?

Take a womans virginity and she will always have a thing for you
>how do find virgin?
Go to church

>2019 390hp volvo v60
I can promise you every girl out there sees through your insecurity almost immediately, fucks you becauemse you're hot and theyll give you a chance, then when they realize you're an actual idiot, they leave.
Right?

Wow 6 girls this year? You legend, that must have taken you all of what? 2 weeks on tinder?

I left them. I just start to dislike people after getting to know them usually. Except for this older milf i fuck sometimes. I connect with her mentally

>v60

ugly car. what career is your 110k/yr?

that's where you find fake virgins

> calls himself "Aryan"
> altrightcel wonders why he repels women

seething apeman negro

Lmao every christian girl i know at church is as slutty as non christian ones. Nobody falls for the tradcuck pill anymore

This, while some virgins in the church exist, tons of women flock to the church in mid 20s/early 30s in an attempt to cover up more than a decade of whoring. The mid 20s claim virginity and the 30+ claim a low partner count and say they are traditional etc. Its just a social smoke screen to cover up whoring. Not always the case.

Im a 180 cm virgin mutt

Diet is the most important part of looking good.

Agreed, also just because they go every sunday doesnt mean they care or are traditional. Its not hard to go confess the day before for your week of bullcrap youve done then go for an hour sunday only to go right back to slutting it up the rest of the week

The 2019 v60 r design is better looking than any 2019 merc/bimmer

xvideos.com/video29522321/bob_and_henry_fucking_after_a_gym_session