Yo Wes, why your skin so red? Can I work out with you? Is that alright?

Yo Wes, why your skin so red? Can I work out with you? Is that alright?

Attached: 39A26A1F-C24B-4ABE-8FAB-862AF022C7A0.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

Best natty bodybuilder alive

Wes isn't natty but it's ok

If wes says he’s natty then he’s natty

All that tough guy shit but you know inside his pants theres a shrivelled circumcised penis. I cant take an American seriously ever knowing they have a mutilated penis. Imagine driving around in your automatic car with a circumcised penis between your legs, staring through your windshield with your fluoride eyes, daily life of an American, ultimate cucks.

Absolutely seething odinfaggot.
Go chug hobo cum larping faggot, weak men like you would never be allowed to drink in the halls of valhalla, if it was even real.

Is that a jew tattoo on your arm?

Thats the KING of jews on my arm motherfucker! You got a problem with it you fat bitch?

Yes

Wes always keeps his license hooped

Second time Ive seen this in a Wes thread. Get a funnier or more insulting pasta to spam

hoop that shit

did he get 2 upside down M's on his pecs so when he looks down he reminds himself of Sips?

Stay in your own race’s area fool

Yo Wes I'm gonna wait til I'm 90 days to the house and then I'm really gonna get jacked, will you help me?

GANGSTER that shit!

underrated post. Made me chuckle.

Attached: sips.png (525x549, 341K)

I like the guy but I wish he talked about steroids in prison. I feel like the california pen has roids floating through the system.

this dude has SICK ASS energy... i dont have a dad so i like to imagine hes my real dad but i just havent seen him cause he was in prison...i hope he uploads soon again...wes..i mean dad i love u bro

Best dad, uncontrollable force of nature, big, strong confident and experienced in the rawest environment, who loses control in spite of himself, but lives to the fullest no matter what every moment, and loves you unconditionally and means you well

his skin isn't even red.

he never said he's natty tho

Attached: heinrich valhalla.jpg (500x425, 52K)

are you guys trannies or something? what's with people latching onto any masculine entity as "dad"? don't you know it's possible to even have male role models that *aren't* father figures?

I’m glad Wes realise that the roided up bodybuilder motivation guru field was crowded enough as it is and has started putting out more of these prison videos that people actually give a shit about

Thanks dad for talking that tough love

It gonna get old tho. How many life in the yard videos can he put it out. He has to transition to a generic motivational speaker at some point

Yeah true, but he was in for, what, 10 years? He probably has enough stories to keep him going for a while

How many burpees did you do today for your people chomo? I do 88 you do 88. Lets go

SUPREME WHITE POWER

SUPREME AUTISM POWER

WHITE POWDER SUPREMACY