Anyone ever try peppermint oil for balding? Does it work...

Anyone ever try peppermint oil for balding? Does it work? This study says it should work even better than rogaine without the bad side effects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931

Attached: norwood-2.png (400x260, 11K)

Are you a mouse? If not, try rosemary oil, which was tested on humans

I mixed it and nizoral in my head & shoulders shampoo, balding stopped, grew more body hair.

So I'd say its doing something.

Check out Sandalore. HLT has a huge thread about it with some success

don't waste your time, just go on min / fin

Rosemary oil?

Don't they make you fat?

Here we go, the daily 1000000 replies balding thread. Might as well rename /fit to /alo

what the fuck? you can add that onto the list of 1000 side effects that people swear by. personally i have had no side effects whatsoever apart from the alleviation of anxiety that balding was causing me. I spent years trying every other method that wasn't fin / min because I was scared shitless of the side effects... well guess what? I wasted 5 years and my balding kept getting progressing. I finally said FUCK IT and ordered Morr-F (topical fin / min solution) and now I am 4 months on it without a single side effect. Take it from me, don't waste your time with anything else. People who swear that it works never had aggressive balding to begin with.

How aggressive is aggressive? I'm 23 and where normally I used to have a flat hairline now I've got sort of a widow's peak but I'm not sure how long it took me to get to that. Do I need to go to a doctor to get this shit or can I just order it from like amazon or something?

I do both min/fin. No sides. Saw regrowth.

You can get a script or you can order feom online pharmacies. /lgbt/ has good sources.

Why the fuck does /lgbt/ have good sources on rogain

there's a risk of getting ED that could be permanent even if you stop takin fin
even a slight chance is not worth some hair

This was me this past April, 26 years old. I've been slowly thinning / balding since I was 19 or so. The temples didn't really start to get bad until the past couple of years. But I was well aware that I was losing hair prior to that.

Attached: justfuckmyshitup.png (1776x1288, 3.21M)

You can order Morr-F off ebay but make sure you order from a reputable account, i.e. one that has been around for quite some time and has positive reviews. Use your intuition to gauge if it's legit or not.

I meant more for fin, but you can get stuff like Mor-f from those pharmacies. Lots of trannies are trying to regrow hair, and a LOT of straight hetero guys end up there looking for ways to save their hair too.

If you want to go nuclear, HRT is a solid option. Google "bridgeburn hair" and you'll see why.

What are the side of rogaine/minoxidil? Seems pretty harmless to me...

Finasteride could lower your testosterone levels and give you ED, but there are also people claiming it only blocks DHT

Here's 4 months later, which is about ~3 months on min/fin. There might be some improvement it's hard to say because my hair is a little longer however I can say with certainty that it hasn't gotten worse. I have heard that it takes up to 6 months to see results anyway.

Attached: august 2019.jpg (2474x1994, 366K)

Finasteride actually raises test levels because it's not being converted into DHT or est by 5ar

Yeah I'm afraid if I keep going like I'm going I could look like that in 3 years. I really don't want to use these chemicals though they seems like they have a lot of side effects like ED and rapid weight gain

The side effects (if you do get them) are 99.99% reversible, you just stop taking the meds. You are following the exact same path I did and your hair trajectory will look the exact same when you are my age. Trust me, At this point I wish I had hopped on min/fin when I was 23.