Gym Clothes

What gym clothes can I buy to not look like an incel?

Normally I just wear shorts and one of the t-shirts I bought from old navy but im starting to realize it's not formfitting at all and makes me look like a DYEL.

Attached: wojak_stage_2.5_doomer.png (509x574, 295K)

Croptop and leggings

Won't matter if you're lift-mogging everyone, brainlet

Get a Pikachu onesies, cut off the arms
Lift mogg everyone

I buy Merino wool T-shirts from son of a tailor. I have the guns just slightly shorter to show off my bis. It's fitting but not clingy in the chest, then a little loose in the waist. I'm a 6'2" non Manlet, so I set the length just a little bit longer so I don't have to worry about the shirt riding up when I put my arms over my head. Well worth it.

For shorts, I just have a pair of underarmour athletic shorts that happen to be a little bit more fitting while still having pockets.

Nigga isn't merino wool extremely warm? You lift in that?

You can get thin fabric that's good, wicks sweat and dosent smell as bad as cotton and synthetic.

Damn where do i cop?

Form fitting clothes are for dyel’s I wear chucks basketball shorts and a t shirt. If you’re jacked it shows through regular clothes, until then keep hammering

I have some gains but i'm not extremely jacked, I really don't think it shows through regular clothes for the most part unless you're like 220lbs of muscle

Not op, but he did literally give you a website.

Oh shit i thought he literally meant he bought it from a son of a tailor since he didn't capitalize it

i am fucking retarded lmao

Attached: eef7fb4a78635733fe451acf7078a371.jpg (218x218, 9K)

>What gym clothes can I buy to not look like an incel?

Attached: nicolas-cage-laugh-gif-7.gif (400x218, 500K)

i thought we were all lifting in our under armour storm hoodie just like wojak? you DO have one, right user?

Is it autistic to wear shorts and a jacket in the gym? I don't like showing my arms

A jacket? Like a winter coat?

No, like a normal hoodie in a sunny day

I wore a form fitting shirt in the gym one time and felt like a total fag, I don't know how people smaller than me can do it all the time.

Normal t-shirt and gym shorts for me.

Depends what you mean by formfitting but most of the time your arms are "floating" in your shirt and look terrible

you don't go to a gym to show off, everybody there understands why you're there regardless of how DYEL you look

I wear German military training shirts, the bundeswehr ones with German flags on the sleeves, and the green ones (they fit super well) and some short short running shorts to throw people off

Attached: tshirtolivtropen-4281_1.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

My go to year round is grey/black Russel sweatpants and a basic solid color t shirt. It’s a gym not a runway you retarded spook

Unironically buy 5 pairs of chinos in different colours, I've completely replaced my jeans with chinos cause they're just superior in comfort and style the

So I didn't read the part where you said gym clothes. I withdraw my previous statement about chinos

Nobody cares, save yourself the cash

Do not listen to this guy, i repeat, do not listen to this guy

This is incelmaxxing

Costco has good mainstream brands of athletic wear, like Under Armor, Puma, Adidas, etc and fucking cheap.

Lulu lemon thank me later anyone who disagrees is poor and/or a country bumpkin

Lululemon is for homosexuals and vegans to wear while they do yoga at their health spa, not for people who lift.

Nope it’s for people with plenty of disposable income, plain and simple, signal to women that you’re not poor and you keep up with trends

>you keep up with trends
A homosexual trait

that's hot user. Nice way to get back at those fat gym whores.
I literally just wear a T shirt and shorts. Niggas that wear revealing clothes is a bunch a fruits.
I do a lot of cardio cause im not fast enough.

No, only wierdo's and manlets do the hoodie thing
They'll hit curls and some tricep extensions for like 30 min, and then do "the reveal" by taking off the hoodie and showing off how big (more like medium) their arms are
Don't wear hoodies, don't be insecure
Everyone is at the gym trying to improve themselves