How do i achieve this body type?

how do i achieve this body type?

Attached: lewa.jpg (993x559, 48K)

Be a slav

statpad against farmer

Genetics + roids

Go full mercenary and play for your club's biggest rival.

he never played for 1860 tho

What's this shit board? I legitimately wanted to know if you can look like that naturally and what to do for it and you faggots don't even answer without being srcastic fucks. Niggers.

Don't eat and do 20 push ups before bed xdd

Pushups pull-ups and plenty of juice.

>juice
Yeah right man these football players really are known for juicing! Idiot. Is that the state of this board and its "experts"?

Ok user ill actually tell you. Wii fit and Zumba. Thats the secret. Dont tell anyone.

unironically, lift and sprint

i guess depends how specific you mean juicing
but it is a professional sport worth a lot of money, there are performance enhancing drugs always pushing the envelope of whats allowed/detectable. they don't need to be monsters, but recovery, speed, stamina, and not losing those while maximizing strength are obviously important

Guys I have been lifting for 4 years and am stalling.. what do?

I do PPL 6 days a week and eat a whole food diet

Become a gay polack.

Just loft for a little while and then become very lean

>some nobodies in your same city whom you rarely play outside of the rare coincidental cup draw and haven't played in the same league in over a decade are you """biggest""" rivals because you happen to be located in the same city
>instead of the only actual team that most consistently challenges you for league titles
I'll never understand this mindset.

Guy from bavaria here. You will never understand if you aren't from here. 1860 Munich is our Vegeta. There can be no other.

I just don't understand how you can even consider them a rival. I get you can consider them local rivals in the sense that you're (in theory) vying for the title "Best Club in Munich", which Bayern has cemented for the next thousand years, but can you really consider them your "BIGGEST" rivals when there's nothing they can actually challenge Bayern for?

>whole food diet
sounds like you arent eating enough cals

Be the White Lukaku