Fasting makes me grumpy

When I’m on long fasts I turn into those cunts from the snickers commercial ‘You’re not you when you’re hungry’. How to avoid this?

Attached: 1DCE463C-A34F-4326-A4AA-522461A302FD.jpg (920x757, 155K)

Stop watching Snickers commercials

Don't be a faggot.

The way I look at it is as a form of training like lifting weights except instead of increasing strength it's lowering bodyfat.

Go paintballing and express your feelings by going full rambo on some 13 year old twats

Don't be a child.

I hate the "hangry" culture

i struggle with the same thing. avoid people as much as possible, remember to take a deep breath before speaking or acting.

from a biological standpoint, fasting reduces blood sugar substantially and cranks up cortisol, which is part of the reason your rationality goes out the window

i have a little notebook that I keep on me with all the reasons im fasting and some motivating quotes. i read it every time I get stress or anxiety during a long fast which is usually at least 5 times a day

i don't even get angry, only more depressed

Attached: 0DF27418-A610-4079-A018-FEBE1992AF37.jpg (640x516, 32K)

electrolytes idk

Stop fasting because you're a retard who doesn't understand portion control or calorie counting.

Do it more often and get better at it.

Avoid people

When I'm by myself hunger pangs are nothing to me, but when I'm with others I'm aware of the noises my stomach is making and it feels worse.

Why do people fast to begin with? Just eat with a calorie deficit. The difference will be a week or two, at best. And you will not destroy your stomach and your kidneys.

That diet is the dumbest shit ever.

Eat a snickers :^)

>Why do people fast to begin with?
It's the same shortcut seeking mindset that's always plagued fitness.

the only downside to fasting (or more accurately, rapid weight loss) is increased risk of gallstones. In the research I've done into fasting, after a certain point (usually past 30lbs lost a month) you risk a 50% chance at gallstones.

you must realize fasting isnt just about weight loss, usually its a part of treatment for diabetes. prolonged fasting normalizes blood sugar and fixes insulin issues in type 2 diabetics.

that being said i truly believe most people are better served doing 3 to 5 day fasts instead of insane long fasts

there's nothing you can do to avoid it completely. just keep topped off with electrolytes and shit, and stay busy.

who the fuck do you think you are? the hardest working, toughest people i know are humble about it. so who the fuck are you to get angry because you have upset tummy BY CHOICE and not from LACK OF FOOD FROM NO FOOD SUPPLY?

Wrong. There are significant health benefits associated with fasting that are not achieved with caloric deficit. It’s very strongly producing of growth hormone as well reversal of insulin resistance. The process of fasting has innumerable health benefits. Recommend you check out the lectures and videos of Dr. Jason Fung, board certified nephrologist.

Using less efficient and time consuming methods of losing weight doesn't make you better than those who have learned to do it more efficiently

it hurts to hear you say this but i know its the truth

Attached: 1545637072330.png (1031x1126, 1.11M)