Is one hour of intense drumming good enough for cardio?

Is one hour of intense drumming good enough for cardio?

Attached: 255780895_cb7d06e6a4_b.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7518888.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=3f20L0msLsM
youtube.com/watch?v=-eaIvh6ELVg
youtube.com/watch?v=DJJECeq8YOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ly3EJbzRPjc
youtu.be/AAKFjnvPHTA
youtube.com/watch?v=MGU5CX3WkTg
youtube.com/watch?v=iZLuFr2_L-s
youtube.com/watch?v=rhxWIkiecOA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0aF3h455Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ1WTGNISk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNpe2hdqQU
youtu.be/5Zo8zysxsJQ
youtu.be/5hrXLX5ruvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ouch
how does this happen

It's not blood

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Yes it is

only if you play double bass on ~230 bpm.
plus your shins and calvs are trained.

How many fat drummers are there ? Most fat musicians are bassists or opera singers

actually quite a few desu

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7518888.stm

If this is just the guy from Blondie the guy from Lightning Bolt must have a hell of a heartrate

If you're a pussy, yeah

Attached: whiplash.jpg (780x520, 68K)

True I've know quite a few beasts who beat the shit out of those tamtams, especially punk shows, i think its the beer and cigarettes that bloatmaxxes them.
>old punk not modern faggot punk

top kek
good taste user

IVE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS

>beer and cigarettes
Beer yeah, ciggies suppress hunger though.

Zach Hill is the best drummer living, arguably ever.

Get off /mu/

It has gone downhill lately but I think that's really Western art in general. Regardless you can still find some gems on there from time to time.

>Zach Hill is the best drummer living, arguably ever.

Attached: sorry it had to be like this anon.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Prove me wrong

Tomas Haake, Danny Carey, the dude from Archspire.. Zach’s a beast though

Get a small cut from a cut on the drum stick then keep playing the rest of the set and it'll get all over from you moving your hands

if you play meshuggah

As an artist I don't think he's the best, but I can't think of anyone who can play the pedal like he does. Also I can't remember the name for it but the type of drum fill where you only play one note at a time--he plays complicated forms of those fills way faster than anyone else. And of course he has a unique style and fits his beats to the music really well. I'm thinking of Hella mostly.

Not trying to sound like a jerk but I don't think you play drums if you think those guys are better. Tool is fucking easy to play to and I as for the other two there's nothing impressive about being able to play the double pedal lol. They're all good I just don't think you understand how much physical and mental strength it requires to replicate Zach Hill's playing.

>best
>drummer
Anti art phaggot pls go.

if you attempt too drum like zach from experience i would easily say yes, but if you drum like a faggot theres no chance

I've been drumming for 11 years... the stamina alone to play Meshuggah's stuff is insane. The independence in both Carey and Haake's playing is insane as well. Zach Hill has insane energy but I don't think it's particularly technical.. There's definitely a lot of impressive double kick playing too. Try it

I like zach hill's drumming, it's unique and chaotic, but there's no focus and structure. I'd say drummers like gene hoglan, dave lombardo, chris reifert, mitch harris, ken owens, trey williams, vitek, pete sandoval, john tardy, bill ward, and flo mounier are all much better than zach. The only thing zach hill has going for him is his chaotic style and his live performances.

No matter what song you cover, you'll always look metal as fuck if you drum like this

Attached: 1525277307607.png (600x722, 720K)

If you play drums long enough and hard enough the drumsticks will eventually start bleeding.

I've been playing the drums for over 10 years, you're either new or completely ignorant if you actually believe that

Not quite my tempo

the drummer from strapping young lad was fat as fuck and he is one of the best ever to live

youtube.com/watch?v=3f20L0msLsM

youtube.com/watch?v=-eaIvh6ELVg

I'M UPSET

No, that is clearly fake.

Not quite playing my tempo.

Summer is almost over faggot

Steve Gadd fucks on all y'all drummers ITT

Blocks your path

Attached: Louis-Cole-049DD-LEAD.jpg (640x544, 29K)

Have you heard of Billy Rymer? He's like if Hill was actually organized. This is some legit god tier shit

youtube.com/watch?v=DJJECeq8YOM

>52135376
Louis Cole very epic
youtube.com/watch?v=ly3EJbzRPjc

AHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>Tool is fucking easy to play
yeah but it's not easy to write you dumb nigger

its real. There is a clip in a Hella documentary about him that shows what happened which I don't feel like looking for just to reply to you. but he hit his hand on the edge of the drum and split it open and continued to the end of his show bleeding all over his drum set.

Attached: efoqxfnjswq11.jpg (400x533, 43K)

>writing simple music is hard

Attached: 1551364148539.jpg (524x380, 37K)

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dude i can't remember who they opened for, but i had no idea who syl was when i saw them. devin came out to set up his rig with his pattern baldness and holey ratty shirt and dreadlocks down to his ass and i thought he was the sorriest sack of guitar roadie i'd ever seen. tiny fuckin stage and i did not think that absolute unit was going to fit behind the drums. completely blew me away.

Here's Hill organized, only time Wavves was ever interesting

youtu.be/AAKFjnvPHTA

Kek, I remember watching that movie. If they got gud then the director wouldn't fucking screech at them.

post link to your original music

Imagine being THIS MUCH OF A MUSICLET LMAO

This jew is good
youtube.com/watch?v=MGU5CX3WkTg

youtube.com/watch?v=iZLuFr2_L-s

I literally had this 5 minutes ago, was on a holiday for a month so my calluses are all gone

youtube.com/watch?v=rhxWIkiecOA

I get not liking Zach Hill but holy fuck you're retarded if you think any of these metal drummers blow him out. I was expecting people to respond with jazz drummers.

playing like this is probably alot more tiring than metal stuff, these days people play extremely fast double bass easily with double strokes and fast blasts basically just using your fingers

Why make me cry

>not bonzo

or at least pendulums kj sawka
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0aF3h455Y

Every street drummer plays like this.

No mention of the God of Drums - Haake. You low test söyboys absolutely disgust me.
youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ1WTGNISk

SNARESNARESNARESNARESNARESNARESNARESNARESNARESNARESNARE

Literally mentioned by name up above... Read the thread

They never drummed for pendulum etc though did they
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNpe2hdqQU

He's literally just playing the first beat every beginner learns with the addition of double pedal work.
And that's a good thing

Paul McCartney's drummer is fat

sry guys, but the best drummer is virgil donati.

if your technique is good, no. playing with good technique means you let the rebound from the drumheads do most of the work for you so you shouldn't be exerting yourself too hard.

if you play like zach hill, then yeah probably

t. semi professional drummer

Attached: jazzmusicerror.jpg (3200x4255, 815K)

youtu.be/5Zo8zysxsJQ

Anyone who can play live with Animals as Leaders has the mental fortitude and stamina of a moose in heat

youtu.be/5hrXLX5ruvs

Played songs like the above for 2 hours in 30 degree Celsius heat yesterday, was fucking dripping with sweat.

Didnt mean to quote you my man

If you're holding the sticks in any way that causes this sort of blistering or injury, even if you're brand new, you fucking deserve it.

yeah doing single stroke rolls continuously for 2.5 hours will get your heart rate up lol

Don't know if this is the same instance but there was a video of him getting stitches cause he cut his hand somehow

No lol

Can you fat fucks quit trying to find "one easy trick" to make you lose weight? Cardio isn't fun, ever. It's boring and it sucks but you gotta do it.

Your options are run, bike, or swim. 300mins per week, minimum.

Now go be fat somewhere else.

Attached: Bloatdrink.jpg (1242x1233, 239K)

>not black pus

Damon Che is better

based

>never written any music
If you had, you'd know simple music is the hardest to write. Anyone can dump a pile of notes on a page

No its not
I bet you suck at drumming too