Mfw think you're a "big guy" at your gym compared to the regulars

>mfw think you're a "big guy" at your gym compared to the regulars.
>1/2/3/4
>meet and greet with mr olympia
>makes you feel small & dyel again

its been a long time since i felt this type of feel.

Attached: 1566432659990.png (1250x1214, 1.02M)

There was a literal giant in my gym the other day.
Fucker was at least 6'10 and was built as fuck.
Mogged me almost to death from 50ft away and never even noticed I was there.

CELLS

INTERLINKED

>1/2/3/4
>Big guy
For you

What type of shit gym do you go to that 1/2/3/4 is considered impressive?

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Wait you’re he big guy st the gym and only have 1/2/3/4? That’s like the minimum at my gym. Time to find a stronger gym.

To be fair in the normie realm 1/2/3/4 is verging on superhuman.

At the large commercial gym I go to I can count on one hand the number people I've seen squat 3pl8 or more.
Contrary to the e-statting on here, being able to hit any of those milestones puts you significantly above most people. Even people on Jow Forums.

Unless youre at some powerlifting gym or home gym you're just fucking lying. Those numbers are genuinely hard for average unfit people to work up to which is what the majority of gym goers and Jow Forums users are. They're also more than enough to look big to normies, and normies wont go more than enough

srs my lifts are considerably higher than 1/2/3/4 and I consider myself skinny and more of a cardio/endurance guy desu.

thats because squats are gay and only faggots care about them

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone squat 3 plates at my gym. Closest is one guy who does squats for almost every workout and he’s not far from it.

>1/2/3/4
is that considered good?

Only one out of 1234 I see commonly is the 2.

I've seen 3 people deadlift 4+ and one of them was me.

Ohp 1pl8 is slightly easier than 2pl8 bench if you're Male.

Squat and dead are hard af tho

Jow Forums is definitely out of touch with the "general public" and their strength, i'm literally the strongest guy i've seen so far in my gym and i've been training for 2 months.

What is 1/2/3/4
Is it having a 4 sets of incrementally increasing pl8 number in any barbell lift?
Or is it having a weakest lift and a strongest lift? I.e., 1 being OHP, 2 being bench, 3 being squat, and 4 being deadlift?

Seems that it's 60kg OHP, 100kg bench, 140kg squat and 180kg deadlift. But it's too general. I can easily bench 100, but 60 OHP is quite hard, 140 squat seems doable in 2 months and 180 deadlift is like a year of work more for me.

1pl8 ohp/2 bp/3 squat/4 dl

easy 100 bench but 60 ohp hard? thats weird. i can ohp 60 quite easily but my bench is probably like 80

Its just supposed to be a goal to hit those numbers is all, not that your lifts will actually be in those ratios.

I've been lifting for 2 months and I OHP 60 for 8-10x5 and I can barely bench 60 5x5 on top of that my arms an shoulders look like dogshit too

Actually I always do ohp after the bench, but still 50 for 5 is a nice set for me.

Nice. Try doing some weighted dips.

So you have a home gym?

no

So 1/2/3/4 is a shit measurement. Where are the rear deltoid lifts? Barbell row?

>if you're male
I think the assumption with 1/2/3/4 is that you're male, seeing as how a 2pl8 bench is elite level for most women

this image hurts me inside.

Attached: thisisme.gif (495x259, 738K)

delet

Its not great, but nobody gives a fuck about accessories and rows are too hard to judge

If you are not Male you're irrelevant

have sex