Testicle pain after running

Hey Fit, I was training for USMC boot camp and I had to Sprint 1.5 miles. The thing is, after the run I've been getting a dull pain in my right testicles. What do I do?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1556836898249.jpg (640x853, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/what-is-epididymitis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does your ball look like? oddly wrinkled, like works in a bag? is one ball lower than the other?

Balls look no different, no tenderness or pain when I touch them. It's just a dull pain

worms* in a bag

Is it in your actual nut or the shit that connects your balls to your stomach?

might be a twisted line leading to the balls. if the pain continues I'd hit up a real doctor, not an internet doctor. no lumps? what style of underwear were you wearing?

I've had a dull pain/discomfort for months now. No infection, no twist. They ran tests, did an ultrasound scan, found nothing. Ultrasound guy was like "yeah sometimes it just hurts lmao". Thanks asshole. Seeing a urologist next week

I honestly can't tell, the pain is hard to trace, but I would say it is comming from the place where the tube and the nut connects

sounds like torsion

That happens to me sometimes, could be varicocele

I've been getting this pain for like 1 week. If it were torsion shouldn't my nut hurt alot more?

According to what I read about it you would know if it was torsion. The pain would be severe

likely a hip abductor. It's a muscle behind your nutsack and when its sore sometimes makes your nuts feel sore. Stretch your groin before running.

Also boot is easy as fuck. Literally just be able to do a full pull ups and don't be a fat ass.

anyone have the edit of that image where hes holding the sad cat instead

relax, if it was serious, you would know it

What’s wrong with one being lower than the other? I have an asymmetrical sack and ran cross country for years

I sometimes have sperm-duct torsion from time to time, its pretty much what you are describing. Nothing to worry about if this is the case, but go to the doc to double check.

Many people have one ball lower/higher than the other. But if there's a noticeable change in testicle height, that could be a sign of torsion. If your balls are the same as they always were, don't worry about it.

>USMC
Have fun dying for Israel

>Sprint
>1.5 miles

United States Marine Corps confirmed literally too stupid to know what a sprint is.

Attached: 3DPD laughing.gif (261x261, 3.89M)

They know, and they aren’t looking for a jog

Do you have big balls OP? Could be that gravity just gave one a good yank.

webmd.com/men/what-is-epididymitis

If the pain isn’t severe, you’re most likely fine. Same thing happens to me after running sometimes. The sort of inconsistent ball pains that make you worry, but are ultimately inconsequential.

Worms in a bag = varicoseal(sp)
If there is pain see the medic asap.
Try running in briefs not boxers

You probably just stretched some tissues with your junk giggling around sprinting. Hi-rice and examine regularly for any discoloration or swelling. If you have either talk to urologist

Probably pulled a groin muscle that's shooting pain into the cremaster muscle

You would know, it's crippling pain. Like you can't even walk kinda pain.