I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO MASTURBATE AS A GIRL

I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO MASTURBATE AS A GIRL

Attached: 1553480268812.png (1660x1085, 989K)

Why is her saliva the same color as her skin?

finger your urethra. i'm serious. put on a glove, get some lube and get to work. maybe start with something thinner like a pencil first.

Are you being serious? Like does it feel the same that way? And do I have to be erect? Teach me your ways

i imagine flicking the clit feels a bit like rubbing the head of your dick. except it's very lubricated, makes you spread your legs, etc.
also, i'm talking about the clit because it's how most girls masturbate.

well i usually rub my clit in little circles, firm but not too hard, i usually get really wet like that, then i put a finger from my other hand at my hole but just add pressure and keep rubbing, when i get close i suddenly finger myself really hard and release everything thats built up

can I fuck your pusy please

that sounds fuckin awesome to be honest. wet pussies are my kink.

Please don't fall for this shit original

Sorry to break it to you guys, but thats one whole larper.

god i want to mating press ereshkigal

Dont fall for the myth of male anatomy! SCIENCE IS GAY PROPAGANDA THAT BRAINWASHES PEOPLE INTO COMMITING SODOMY!!1!1!11!1!

try jerking off by using a vibrator on your dick. thats probably about the closest you can get to knowing what it feels like for girls

god i want to be ereshkigal and get mating pressed

>be me
>be a woman
>reading men obsessively fantasise about having my body parts
What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

>does it feel the same way
Literally how would he know? He Tiresias or something?

Attached: 48227C58-2670-4357-A856-7762367DBB39.jpg (326x322, 20K)

i want to know what having a pussy and tits feels like wtf how is that gay

just imagine, bro

I want to be a girl, get creampied daily by a loving partner and have his child. It's just a fantasy user stop being so freaked out

no, now im going to imagine throat fucking you until you throw up
say something stupid bitch u wont

>I want to be the sex I am attracted to

I'm not really freaked out (nice attempt) just disgusted.

>>I want to be the sex I am attracted to
no, i want to know what pussy and tits feel like so i can dick and suck them better

Why disgusted? Is it so disgusting to want to be able to create life? I'm not some crazy tranny who's gonna mutilate my body or something.

Put your fingers in your mouth, thats what it feels like for me
For some reason I've never been able to have much pleasure down there

Attached: 1527548987897.png (567x465, 282K)

Same. It just feels like i need to pee. Penetration is useless.

we dont put our fingers inside the vagina that much, it's more about the clitoris

This. Also i guess it should feel simmilar since the clit is basically a undeveloped penis. So the sensation should be similar.. just more concentrated and intense for girls.

yes exactly, my fingers get wrinkled pretty fast and it feels weird to be able to feel inside of me, i can only have clitoral orgasms while masturbating (maybe because im a virgin?)

>my fingers get wrinkled pretty fast
can i wrinkle my tongue up there pls

youre still one of them though. what you are is equivalent to a pedophile who just doesnt act on it.

>wishing you were born female so you could get pregnant and give birth is on par with being a pedophile
Are the clown memes really true?

honestly trannies/latent trannies are worse than pedophiles

I'm sorry what? You'd rather let people molest children than cut their penises off? Are you a rabbi by chance?

>You'd rather let people molest children than cut their penises off?
yes because its still nowhere near as bad

Either you're an actual pedophile or baiting. Please don't joke about messing up children for life

Fucking larper
If you actually are a woman please get off of this board you roastie whore, your memes suck and nobody likes you. Just post tits and gtfo.