I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY CLASSIC WoW! I'M GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN RELIVING MY CHILDHOOD AS A 30 YEAR OLD KILLING BOARS...

>I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY CLASSIC WoW! I'M GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN RELIVING MY CHILDHOOD AS A 30 YEAR OLD KILLING BOARS AND GNOLLS FOR HOURS!!!

I really hope you aren't doing this if you plan on ever making it

Attached: wojak_drinking_soylent.png (928x608, 218K)

Attached: 1566535089989.gif (312x253, 21K)

>paying $15 a month to play a 15 years-old game that's more like a second job

Pathetic. Work on yourself instead of working on a virtual character

I'm amazed that people on this board are actually going to do this. The few threads over the last couple of days were surprising.

>stop having fun in between bettering yourself!!!
How low IQ is this board that you can’t play video games and better yourself through reading, going outside, and lifting?

You can do both you autist

Because this board is filled with fanatics that will burn out and never make it.

Because WoW requires an enormous time investment. Why do you think people don't play League of Legends, WoW, cs:go 5 hours a week? These games are literally created to make you play them as a full-time job.

Once you hit max level it really doesn't require that much time. You log in four a couple of hours, do some dungeons/farm mats/, and long out. Even then you could just level casually the large majority of people take a month or two to hit lvl 60. If you have no self control for anything that's your fault not the game.

Pretty sure you can play as long or little as you want. No one said you have to be in an endgame raiding guild. I play for the PvP.

I'm just saying, I played the game from 2004 to 2008 and it really sucks you in.
If you have better discipline than me and can manage to only play a few hours here and there, good for you.

Personally I remember I had a 2pm to 10pm job, and as soon as I got home I would play wow from 11pm to 6am then I'd go to bed. Wake up at around noon, log in to check my auctions that I put up the previous night, and then leave for work. Rince and repeat
And on my days off work I would basically play like 10-15 hours a day. I tried to play it casually like 2 hours a day but could never do it

And yet people constantly talk about how they spent their lives on these videogames.
>just play the game designed to be a massive timesink but control yourself bro!

It’s almost like anything can be a vice in the right conditions

i mean this is a fitness board

WoW was fun when I was 14. I'm too old for that shit.

I just wanna play original deadmines again, I'll probably have fucked it off by lvl30 or so

It's almost like some things are created to be addictive by their intentional design. Why do people get so addicted to WoW and Mobas but not reading books or playing guitar?

Because learning instruments or engrossing yourself in a high reading level book is much more difficult than playing something defined to give you gratification without much work

People do get addicted to those things. They’re just not things that get publicized about when it happens.

>You can do both you autist
I played wow back in vanilla. Came back for every expansion after I stopped in WotlK, and if you ever played vanilla you'd know it's not a game you can play a couple of hours a day, unless you enjoy those 2 hours cosisting of
>getting from place a to place b
>provided you're not killed x times on your way by either mobs or other players
>get to place b pick up some quests
>spend the next hour grinding through mobs to complete the quest
>end quests, get a trickle of XP
>log out
>repeat until 60
Or if you're an adventurous soul and want to do a dungeon:
>spend 30 mins min to get a group - pray/hope that you have no idiots in the group
>spend 30 mins getting everyone to the dungeon - by foot
>start the dungeon
>2h30mins later
>finish dungeon/log out
Classic wow was a HUGE time-drain which when I was a teen was fun as hell. But nowadays there is little to no enjoyment to be had in a very small timeframe.

There aren't entire forums of people talking about how they wasted their life reading hundreds of books but there's plenty of people talking about how they spent their entire childhood playing videogames while neglecting school, work, relationships, etc.

who dwarf hunter here

Attached: 1561589921233.jpg (720x780, 78K)

This.

Classic is just nostalgia for old boomers. It wasn't a good game, it was a new experience and immersive because you were a TEENAGER.

Female Troll shaman reporting in. Already in a guild ready to raid once we all hit 60 in 6 weeks. Can't wait

Attached: WoW Boomer.gif (500x500, 128K)

This
As an alliance, finding a group to go to say, RFK could take anywhere from 5min to 1 hour. And then you'd have to go there which would take like 10 to 30mins depending on ganking, people AFKing or people not having the proper fligh path
And THEN you would finally do the dongeon and hope for your piece of loot to drop or else you have to do it all over again.
But that's nothing compared to a somewhat skilled/geared player (like I was) that enjoys battleground. You could literally spend your whole days doing that in an attempt to rank up or get exalted rep for epics (I did get exalted with WSG and I remember and I remember it took fucking forever. And all I got from it was a slightly better epic bracer)

>There aren't entire forums of people talking about how they wasted their life reading hundreds of books

We have on right here, how new are you

>caring about what strngers do with their free time and money

Ngmi

I play Company of Heroes and the first two Trine games daily
can't imagine my existence without them

Are you ok, retard?