STOP GOING LATE TO BED

STOP GOING LATE TO BED

Attached: Jocko Willink.jpg (931x524, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYYX3DlL2oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but the woman finally got the kids down and is down for snu snu

>cumbrain?
GOOD.

Secular puritanism is stupid and is just filling gap of Christian morals

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I want to shitpost appropriately in this thread. What's the context here?

Just post ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass coooooooooommmm

Late is relative

Big brain nibba here

Based and relatable user.

8pm.

I'm on it

The man in OP's image is Jocko Willins, a former Navy Seal commander who has made a career off of offering self-help advice. His whole gimmick revolves around embracing and loving suffering, honestly to the point of utter nonsense. Anything bad happens, the appropriate response, according to him, is "good, let's use this to get stronger", but he carries it to absurd extremes, like when one of his friends' kids dies, that's still his response.

Extreme Ownership always seemed stupid to me.

Okay. Nighty night guys, hope you have a pleasant sleep.

Attached: 1546305204632.jpg (400x388, 23K)

You guys just can't comprehend total mastery of your own emotions and diamond discipline. You will never make it.

youtu.be/SYYX3DlL2oU

kek

I get mastering your emotions, but just taking the blame for things that weren't your fault is masochistic behaviour.

when has he done that

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: awQbXor_700b.jpg (540x960, 117K)

When has that ever happened? Jocko seems fine.

heh

Attached: 40kmemesdfsf.jpg (750x654, 126K)

guys! don't forget that eh was a SEAL

Jocko doesn't even bench and still thinks that he can do 225 for 24 reps

Yeah but look how he's turned out. Jocko is a literal machine of the highest caliber that can preform any task given

Indeed. I was suffering over the death of my dog and so I emailed this guy and he actually emailed me back telling me that I should be glad my dog died, called me a useless sack of blubbering shit, and told me to stop being a fucking baby and pull myself up by my bootstraps, give God a firm handshake and ask him for my dog back.

Jocko rarely curses