Homos prefer left

>homos prefer left
>heteros prefer right

Whose opinion do you take, when the people who desire you want a high bf body, and the people who admire you want a low bf body?

Attached: 1566020089075.jpg (1564x1564, 1.04M)

What makes you feel more comfortable? Do you feel noticeably stronger/weaker in either one? Either way u look great brah, at that point it’s a matter of personal preference and what your body feels better at.

this

Honestly my goal is to stay at the leanest I can which can be maintained, I'm talking ~12%bf

Not a huge difference between the two pics desu. 14% body fat on the left, 12% on the right.

>I think the guy on the left looks better
B-b-brahs???

Anyways Is right. Fuck what anyone else thinks, lift for yourself.

You have a hole in your stomach and it's very ugly. I take homo road then

Why is there a fucking vortex in you chest

are you just making the bf% equivalent of the 5'11 meme?

Size of the left with the leanness of the right

Attached: yujiro0.jpg (728x1169, 235K)

Brah you look good either way
Be happy your genetics make you look killer. Mine make me look like shit

>listening to the mentally ill
NGMI

When I was right women said i looked weak and disrespected me. Things aren't much better on the left, but still.

I prefer left, but then again I am homo so

I am a homo and I prefer low body fat. Always.

Homosexual view you from a horny lense
Heterosexual view you from an idealistic lense

Do you want people fuck you, or admire you?

Both

Lotta women like the beardaddy, though. It's a solid look

perfect body type on the left

Disgusting c section wound in his stomach

Women barely care about mass, just a bit of muscle is all you need. But low bf% is crucial, it should never go above 15%.

Fat girls, single moms and the insecure tell you that because they want more sexual power in that relationship. By hamstringing your SMV, in their minds, you're less likely to cheat. I should know, the first time I took dbol I bulked hard as fuck and interest by prime young White pussy totally tanked even though I got big. Girls made teddy bear jokes but never committed to it.

I am gay, and personally prefer the left picture, but right looks real tasty too. Which one do you prefer? That's the only question you should be asking yourself.

"14%" is considered "shadow of abs" level, for most men. But, since genetics play a huge role; you could be almost 20% and carry most of it on your legs and look much leaner at arms/core.

Big secret

To look big in clothing
>bulk/higher bf%

To look big naked
>cut/lower bf%

He's naked in both pics and he looks bigger on the left

What's a beardaddy bod?