I drank WAY too much caffeine and I feel like I'm going to fucking die

I drank WAY too much caffeine and I feel like I'm going to fucking die
what do bros

Attached: 1553573699092.png (400x333, 91K)

drink more so you can outrun death

Ride it out and don't touch that shit again

replace it with herbal teas. even if you dont feel like it you'll take a liking to them in time. having something to sip on will make it easier

good. now, you can face death with all of your energy at your disposal - he won't be able to defeat you this way as long as you've actually been lifting and aren't a manlet

you aren't.. a manlet, are you, user?

Go to a buffet or somebting and just pig the fuck out until you can't eat anymore. You'll feel tired and lazy after but it's better than feeling like your heart is about to explode. Be more careful next time.

How much caffeine?

Around 20 cups of coffee plus an energy drink with another 300 mg of caffiene

Attached: fJTmKY3.png (246x200, 12K)

So about 2300mg. That's more than I have experience with. Still, go eat. It should help somewhat. Whatever you do, don't do any fucking cardio right now. You might actually die.

why do you think he took the caffeine? he was trying to climb out of the manlet pit
but failed, so that's why we have this thread

Over how many hours? Depending on the strength of the coffee and size of the cups that would be 1800-2800mg of caffiene. That's more than enough to potentially kill you. If it was all within just a few hours you need to go to a hospital now or you might actually die. Eat a bunch of very burnt toast right now if you can, it'll absorb a lot of it and slow any caffiene in your digestive track from further absorbing.

Can I at least go for a walk? I feel like I have to move? I can't sit still.

It was this morning. If I've made it this long do you think I'll be ok?

I wouldn't do anything that might increase your heart rate or blood flow. I get the feeling you're just some underage faggot exaggerating for attention though. Consuming that ammount of caffiene in a short time span absolutely would kill you. A lot of people have died from consuming as little as 1200mg over 2 hours.

Just let natural selection play out

When was "this morning"? Not everyone is in your time zone you retard.

>last post 9mins ago
He's dead. Move along

It's 19:07 where I am now. I don't remember when my last drink was but I'm pretty sure it was before noon. Am I going to make it bros

I had an idea bros. I took some some olanzapine (I have schizoaffective disorder). That should slow my heart rate down and chill me out. I'm going to be ok right bros?

Attached: 1566439732519.jpg (604x516, 31K)

bump

Pls tell me I'm going to be ok

Attached: 1566436273431.jpg (900x600, 88K)

I checked my pulse and my heart is actually not beating that fast. That's good right?

Based and flashpilled

Just go to a hospital dude to make sure you won't die.

How is that even possible?

I can't afford it.

You're going to be fucking fine you dramatic retard

Oh sorry.

Everyone is saying I could die and it made me anxious.

I guy I went to school with was accidentally given 30g of caffeine in an experiment and was in intensive care for 2 days, only surviving because he was an extremely fit cyclist

so yeah dunno how much you've had but be careful

Attached: 3452134123.png (225x225, 8K)

I think the olanzapine should be kicking in soon. Hopefully that will calm me down.

pls work

yes bro
zyprexa will help you feel calmer
you'll be fine

This is changing the topic but I think someone just broke into my house bros

Attached: 1554079154412.jpg (640x482, 51K)

never mind

hope you don’t die in your sleep haha

Jerk off right fucking now. Post-coom is the only way you’ll get your heart rate to relax

Pls don't get psychotic break. Take care of yourself better next time

Local university here in bongland gave an entire class of students 30g instead of 0.3g and they all survived but had a medical supervision just incase. Boggles the mind about how people can be this dense. 14 year old heroin skets can scale out an accurate dose yet a uni guy can't? bruv

where was that? The guy I'm on about happened at northumbria uni and they were fined £400,000

N O R T H U M B R I A

yeah that's the one I was on about, Maybe I got the story mixed up but I could've sworn it was an entire class not just a couple of em.

nah it was just two and they literally nearly died (people have died from just 14g)

I talked to him a while ago and he implied he got a nice payoff

Fair, at least they got something for almost dying. Did the docs just give em some Valium or something?

intensive care

nice

Holy shit OP. What the fuck. Why?

Assuming you're not LARPing, you'll be fine. According to wikipedia estimated LD50 is about 150/200mg per kg of bodyweight. So unless you weight 12 kilo's, you should be fine.

>America
>dying of a heart attack is better than getting medical debt