Why 100kg on deadlift is so UNBELIEVABLE for normies?

Why 100kg on deadlift is so UNBELIEVABLE for normies?

I was deadlifting 100~110kg today on my commercial gym, everyone was looking at me and making weird faces (most people there are boomers and some dudes on gear). I'm the only one who deadlift there for some reason.

Attached: a.jpg (265x190, 8K)

You were probably being loud as hell

>everyone was looking at me and making weird faces
They were staring at your rounded back.

This. I see dyels slamming 100kg every day at my gym

nope, my form was fine, i was in front of a mirror

No one gives a shit when I lift twice what you do and they don't give a shit at your poverty numbers either.

Stop dropping the weight retard.

>lowering a deadlift slowly

>skipping half of every rep

How did you see your back in a mirror placed in front of you?

I sounds like a lot and they don't really know what a deadlift is or how it's the lift most people are strongest with. Girl I dated was super impressed with my 130kg diddy with shit form lmao.

>trying to brag about deadlifting 100kg
>bitches when someone tells him to control it

Because you were slamming the weight like a goddamn retard. I slam the weight too, when its 405 for 8. I dont even slam the weight when im rowing 225. Get real you delusional fuck. Every gym has a retard just like you
>next youre going to say, Post body

Attached: 1566443552961.jpg (500x500, 73K)

nothing wrong with dropping the bar no matter the weight, its probably a good habit

1 mirror in front of another

There's no reason to drop it like a jackass when you're lifting light

yes there is

Lol you’re not supposed to drop them

Even I can gracefully do a 100kg dead lift and I'm a DYEL fat fuck boomer. Some people just have no class.

I bet youre one of those mongs that scream their head off doing hamstring curls. Not a good look bro

>its ok when I slam whats heavy for me but not when you slam whats heavy for you
locking out the pull finishes the rep, thats it

>OH GOD THIS 225 IS SO HEAVY I CANT CONTROL
>OH I OH I I CANT CONTROL IT
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*CRASH*
>a-alpha as fuck

Uugh! Kill me! Harder!HARDER! Are you not platz pilled?

i only do squats and pulls

you can only drop 225 if you're doing clean and jerks or snatches.

If someone like OP is going to brag about lifting in a gym full of soccermoms I'd expect it to at least be heavy instead of literal 1 month in starting weight.

>doing half reps is okey
>but only for deadlift, not for every other lift
not sure if trolling, or genuinely retarded

whats the logic in this? why only those 2

>its ok when I slam whats heavy for me but not when you slam whats heavy for you
literally yes. It's okay to slam 400lbs+ a bit. But if you are banging 225lbd like you're fucking Benedikt Magnusson you can go fuck yourself

>100kg
>heavy
Do you have scoliosis?

>dropping the bar on a deadlift

It doesn't count as a rep

>It's okay to slam 400lbs+
400lbs is babyweight you twink bitch, why are you ok with someone slamming it?

please tell why, im curious

>implying heavy isnt totally relative

Because [whatever I personally deadlift right now] is heavy and is ok to drop.
Anything below that is unacceptable.

no retard

>caring what other people think instead of just focusing on your goals

there's nothing wrong as letting it down quickly as long as it is still under control
>focusing on the eccentric portion of a deadlift

>Tom Martin's deadlift is wrong

You're slamming your weights in the middle of the gym, giving everyone a headache, nobody is impressed by your 100kg didly.

Bro, youre dropping the fucking weight. You have little control of it. Everyone is staring at you because your dropping weights at the gym like an absolute asshole

Don't listen to these faggots telling you to lower the weight slowly. I did that and got a herniated disc. Still recovering.

Attached: 47107730_215694506043591_1152421686116413711_n.jpg (480x451, 21K)

Post body

You don't let go of the bar, you just make no effort to slow its descent.
This is fine.

Dyel?

>pulling humbly 4pl8 for 2 reps with all the energy in my life and borrowing from tomorrow
>almost non existent eccentric control, so yes, there was "some" noise
>laid down, trying to catch some breath, staff approaches and asks to make less noise
>tell him: "that's what i'm trying to do"

>i'm not suckin' this dick, i'm just making no effort to keep it out of my mouth
>this is fine

>I slam the weight too, when its 405 for 8.
>when its 405 for 8.
>405 for 8.
>405
>for
>8

If I drop the bar while benching does that count as a rep too? retard

there is a difference between dropping the weight (letting go and letting it fall to the ground ) versus lowering it quickly (keeping it under control and setting it down at a slightly slower speed than if it were falling)
If you're doing touch and go deadlifts, sure, lower it down slowly enough that you're not bouncing it off the ground. But if you're doing dead stop reps then you shouldn't lower it slowly.

>do heavy deadlift triple
>do first rep and lower the bar down slowly
>do second rep and barely make it
>lower bar down slowly
>miss third rep because fatigued from the eccentrics of the previous reps

Sure, if you locked out the press before deciding to commit suicide
Its literally fine

yea and i actually do those both lifts regularly

benching doesn't start from a dead stop with a concentric portion first. A deadlift is more like an OHP. If you're doing OHP, would you lower the bar back down slowly to your collarbones, or would you lower it quickly?

just drop the bar at the top for OHP

2pl8 deadlift is like 1pl8 bench, it's the start of your journey but a lot of people quit before that

Thats not impressive nor is it bad, I am confused by your message

Attached: 1565998046240.jpg (399x400, 16K)

kek
confirmed people looking at you for dropping it like a retard
the only time you drop a deadlift is if you're attempting to max and can't finish. Better to drop than to slip a disk.

>nothing wrong with dropping the bar no matter the weight
Max fucking COPE

There was a guy at the gym dropping 205# the other week, I wanted to kick him in the teeth.

Not sure if you're aware, but the sound 400lbs+ makes vs 200lbs+ is a lot different. One is heavier, and controlling the weight to make no sound at all is much more difficult.

Just because it's heavy for you does not mean it's the same. My twink cunt of a friend doesn't slam his weights and 255lbs is a heavy as fuck deadlift for him.

I wouldn't drop the bar when OHP. I'd control it to where it doesn't slam into my collarbones you dense fucking retard.

I deadlift loud as fuck but what am i supposed to do about it? no way im lowering the weights slowly.

You shouldn't simply drop the bar after lockout. At least try to control somehow the negative.

>I deadlift loud as fuck but what am i supposed to do about it?
How about learning how to do a proper deadlift? You don't need to slam the weight. You should always be in control of the lift.

The only exceptions are during a max or if you're doing Olympic lifts.

t. Dyel

you are most likely dropping the weight like a moron. No one is impressed with a 2pl8 deadlift, not even a normie.
I deadlift only 270lb myself but i dont slam the bar onto the ground. Ill do that maybe after i reach 315

if you want to get into whats relative, then maybe think about what a person sees when they see you deadlifting only 225lbs. They see small weights but loud sounds. Hence why its so annoying.

>100kilo
>people looking wierd
...lamaoing at your weak ass try 200 next time big boy

Attached: 01f92f65.jpg (675x900, 53K)

I drop the bar back onto my collarbones, that's why they're called collars

ha

You can't lower 225?

I crippled myself deadlifting 135. True story.

Idk man, I hit 315 my first time deadlifting for weight. Obviously I did it once before with like 95lbs to get my form perfect but once I had the movement down I worked up to 315 my first time. It’s truly baffling how out of shape and weak most people are

Attached: 7802B9C6-6252-4878-ACBF-8DB7DB01A1A2.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Next time use proper form retard, more hypertrophy is elicited from the negative portion of a rep than the positive

Based and top kek

>lowering a deadlift slowly
>same kinda person that would post about feeling the mind-muscle connection and slow negatives on curls
>yet forgets about the eccentric portion of a deadlift

>no way im lowering the weights slowly.
so you're doing half-reps?

I literally can't lower the bar slowly without fucking up my back, i don't know why because my butt points upwards during the lowering and my back is straight

asian qt!

OWWIEOWWWIEE LOUD NOISES. GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT

>Be me
>Go to my local gym to do some sets
>The retarded kid comes in
>Dyel ,white kid with 5% wife beater and sandals.
>Takes all the 10kg plates. Wonder why since nobody is using 20kg atm.
>Spreads legs for sumo didlis.
>Keeps screaming something about light weight and chicken wings.
>Everytime grunts and drops the weight for each rep.
>Everybody is watching waiting when he will buy a stairway to snapcity.

Why didn’t this thread start and end here?

Lol I squat 115kg and nobody gives a shit
Only comments Ive got was from a powerlifter that said, "oh look this dude doesn't cheat with the depth" and some skinny staff saying "that looks heavy, stay safe".

Lmao this. Even when I was doing SS and deadlifted 120kg I never slammed or dropped that shit.

yeah hol up lemme just slam this 1pl8 diddly

Did you make those weird noises again

>is he really going to lift that?
>bet his back is going to feel it tomorrow
>what is that guy doing wth?
>why did he only lift it half way....? stupid meathead trying to show off with too much weight
>oh great, another idiot grunting and throwing around weights, that's so dangerous, wish these people would stop coming into our gym
>that guy looks like a mass shooter, don't make eye contact he's probably a rapist

Sounds like you were, alright

Attached: chaplin clown.jpg (500x383, 19K)

>lowering the weights slowly
it's just 100kg dude...

It isn't and you're imagining things.

>deadlifting
theres your problem buddy

cause If I'm doing a set of 10 with 405lbs it's going to bang and clang a bit.
well basically this

Dropping the weight is excusable at the end of a difficult set or if you grip is failing.

You aren't hinging at the hip properly.

The implication is repping deadlift past 5 user

This didn't fucking happen. You were probably slamming the weight like a retard.
100kg is fucking normie weight.

eccentrics on deads are genuinely dangerous if you aren't lifting faggot weight retard.

kek this.

so you only do half the rep

how much do you deadlift faggot?

I deadlift 500lbs for sets of 5 and there’s no way I’m slowly lowering anything over 4pl8s. It’s perfectly acceptable to loudly drop heavy deadlifts. Post body and deadlift max if you disagree.