Take it ez white boi youll hurt urself

Take it ez white boi youll hurt urself
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4988992/Too-exercise-kill-white-man.html

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-24-16-03-39.png (480x782, 230K)

study study study

let me study it

Is this why Zyzz was kill?

Correlation with roid abuse mos likely.

most normie white dudes who spend >8 hours in the gym a week are coping divorced dads on gallons of steroids and shit diets.
non-whites who spend >8 hours a week working out are probably pro athletes. also the average inactive non-white is way less healthy than the average inactive white (obesity rate is way higher) so an equally roided up non-white isnt taking a much greater risk than his obese fried chicken-eating kinfolk

>Zyzz
>White

Maybe God takes men that lift early out of mercy so they do not have to watch every last bit of their gains wither away.

Or maybe the lugenpresse are just shilling to make men all into pic related again.
Eat the bugs, bigot.

Attached: .jpg (1160x629, 125K)

All these studies are bullshit because they are never replicated.

This and they fail to account for confounding variable such as steroid use and diet in this case which is most likely the actual cause

>wanting studies that you can replicate

That's White Privilege. The science is settled, pissbaby: stop lifting and remember that more than 30g of protein per day turns your kidneys into paperweights.

Cope harder crackers, just accept that it's either dyel or heart disease for you.

>actually taking the Jew press seriously
lol it's 2019 you losers

Attached: soeinfachistdas.gif (282x158, 1.21M)

Unironically white dudes are behind black men, which means inactive white men do have a higher rate of obesity than black men, black women skew the figures.

Attached: 1566672044163.gif (560x321, 12K)

Zyzz wasn't white. He was like a kebab or a pajeet or something idk.

Why are Asians so low?

unironically community shaming

>Daily Mail
>too much exercise kills the white man

It's almost like (((they))) are trying to reduce the dominance of white men in the attraction pool

Zyzz was born in the USSR

>correlation must mean causation

Attached: 1559073175683.jpg (720x573, 18K)

wait Hispanics can be black white and Asian? are racial trannys a thing now? can I finally claim nigger gibs as a white boi?

>ME BIG BRAIN CORRELATION NOT CAUSATION
>OOGA BOOGA NEED SCIENTIFIC PROOF

He was a communist kurd, basically a half turk half russian

have you ever heard of brasil you retard

>source
>bro trust me