Im sleepy and stuck in bed Jow Forums, i've ate and drank coffee but im still feeling lazy...

Im sleepy and stuck in bed Jow Forums, i've ate and drank coffee but im still feeling lazy. I've recieved atleast 8 hours of sleep and fapped. How can i motivate myself to get into a workout already? Today's burpee day

Attached: E3F91D23-B25E-4DC4-9411-6DF06187ECEF.jpg (1080x1344, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MKelgS67Ii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vocaroo.com/i/s0MKelgS67Ii

I can't coom to this.

Attached: 1556674853631.jpg (656x720, 95K)

>this shop
>this face
can’t do it

pls halp

FUCK FUCK FUCK IM GONNA FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 1566673601852.jpg (952x717, 160K)

Laying down makes you sleepy. I've been laying down/reclining and trying to do work on a laptop and it's been fokin terrible for my energy, regardless of how much I exercise. Just walking around and sitting up straight while working gets the blood flowing and gives you a stable amount of energy.

Attached: pepe tired exhausted in bed.jpg (797x957, 98K)

Based and coompilled.

Never fap before workouts.
flapping releases endorphins which makes you content/lazy.
Just like weed/alcohol/other vices, you do these AFTER everything else has been accomplished.
If you don't have the discipline to do this your probably not going to make it.

Attached: 1566517971680.png (800x840, 109K)

There is no try, there is only do

but i dont want to have my mind clouded

She literally has dwarf genetics man

Based shady

she's your match

OOOOOHHHGAHAAAHYHDDAA
IMMMMM COOOOOOOMIMG WOOOOOOOOOO

source

COOOM COOOOOOOM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHHHHHRHRGRHRGHRRRRRRHGGHHHHHHH ME COOOOOM ALOT

Motivation is dumb just get up and do it. Be disciplined. It is hard but when its done its done man.

Unironically have sex

Cume

can someone answer my question?

Sorry bro, to answer your qu- ohhh ohhh fuck so sexy i just wan- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH COOMMMMMMMM COOOOOOMMMINGGGGG UGGHHHH NO NO NOT AGAIN UGHHHHHHHH COOOMIES FUCK FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOH UUUUH AHHHH OH MY I THINK I'M...UUUUUHH AAARGHHH OOOOOHHHMMAAAAA UUUUBABA YESSSSSS I'M... AM AM AM UUUUH COOOOOOO COOOOO COOOOOOOOOOMMING UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNGHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GIVE ME ASS TITS YESSS UUUHHHH

>Coooooomposting om coming

Attached: compost-488988734.jpg (900x675, 271K)

have coom

It's Sunday. Rest. Do as the Lord commands.

You raise an interesting question OP. To find motivation you have to look into your reasons for even starting lifting. Do you want to make progress or do you...wait...whats that thumbnail....is that...no..it can't be... OhnONo IM GONNA COOOOOOM AGAIN oHNoOOoOO YYAAAAARGHHHHH AAAGHHH I LOVE COOOOMInG SO mUUUcH!!!!

Attached: stupidCoomebrain.png (657x547, 233K)