I am only approved by doctors to do body weight stuff. Anyway In photos I have noticed my posture is dying...

I am only approved by doctors to do body weight stuff. Anyway In photos I have noticed my posture is dying. I am getting a bit of lordosis and have noticed my head is also forward. Sorry about the frumpy clothes but you can defiantly see the neck here.

My workout is mainly
3x 10 body weight squats
3x 10 step push ups
15 mins exercise bike

I was always tought you need a
1. Push
2. Pull
3. Hip hinge for a program but I am finding it hard to find a Pull for body weight and doctors are only allowing me to do things at home with body weight. Tips? What can I do body weight wise to fix this? Thank you in advance for the advice

Attached: IMG_1194.jpg (1149x1055, 660K)

Attached: 1566132858586.jpg (2059x1628, 1.28M)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1561808638257.jpg (217x232, 11K)

Oh dear god not this shit again

Try to do more pushups and squats for one thing. Good mornings without weight, as well as leg raises are kind of a hinge movement.

Up the bike time when you can too homegirl.

Also why do girls always fuck up defiantly and definitely? Drives me crazy.

spell check I guess. Thanks

Also thanks looks actually like a good plan

POST BRAPPER SO I CAN
COOOOOOOM

Brapper?

YESSS OHH DO IT BABY

Attached: po_hu_m_27_h.jpg (256x400, 76K)

Only allowed to do bodyweight exercises.
What a retarded doctor.

I'had some medical emergencies in the past year

Do cardio that works your stabilisers more. Not stationary stuff.

doctors said no jogging

are you dying?

I don't have any answers for you, but can I ask why only bodyweight?

And those emergencies don't let you do lat pulldowns with baby weight but let you try muscle ups just fine?
Inb4 of course I'm not going to do advanced stuff

continue to listen to your doctor. see if you can get a script for physical therapy.
mind divulging overall stats and what sort of medical emergencies?

AGHHH FUCK A WOMAN
IM COOMING AGHHGHHHGHH
COME HERE LITTLE BABY SO WE CAN COOM TOGETHER GIVE IT TO ME GODDESS
SPIT IN MY MOUTH AND LET ME LICK YOUR SHITBOX UGHHGAGGAGAH

Then do swimming. I'd also add in walking lunges.

Coz when medical issues arise doctors become pussies

I mean if I work my way up to advanced stuff then thats great. Obviously it would be stupid to just walk up to an 80kg barbell and try and clean it then overhead press.

I am hoping that if I can keep to a program my doctors will be confident on me doing okay and stop babying me. Realistically, the way I see it is if you are not physically well, start little and then build upon it. Next thing you know you'll basically be fit with unfortunate health problems. I would love to do advanced stuff however I know it's hard work to get me to that point where it is safe to do so.

convict conditioning based

don't post brapper, post tiddies on /soc/ then link the post with time stamp.
ps you've got pretty hair I love gingers even though they give me nothing but trouble.

LONDON

What kind of medical issue are we talking about here? Is it a chronic illness that results in muscle weakness or impaired coordination? Is it an acute illness that's going to go away or is manageable with therapy or medication?

cardiac/neurology

Are you allowed or able to do chin ups?

idk why you keep beating around the bush with the identity of your diagnosis, we can't really help you without knowing the extent, symptoms, and pathology of the illness

Not this stage
I am still in treament. Had a heart attack last year then was told they think it was due to irregular brain activity being assymetrical. Not sure what that means but at this stage that is where we are at. But sitting on my arse is not going to make me get better either.

All you fags are pathetic she probably looks like a fucking mouthbreather go socialize with some people jeez

Attached: image.jpg (710x475, 268K)

haha

AAAAAAHHH A WOMAN ON MY BOARD UNNNNNNGGGGG IM COOOOOOOOMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGG AAAAAAAAGGHHH COOOOOM COOOOOOM COOOOOMMINNNNNGGG

Attached: 1566608974455.png (390x348, 125K)

I mean I can't do them. The doctor said body weight is okay but I can't even do money bars. Weak grip I guess

Monkey bars**

Do face-pulls and rows to fix your upper body posture. Planks for abs. Maybe yoga?

Bodyweight squats are something you should try to do for an amount of time, similar to going hard on an exercise bike. Start with 30 seconds or 1 minute and work your way up. Also make sure that whatever cardio you're doing, you're doing at a pace which makes you breathe as heavily as possible. Exhaust yourself.

Do things which require more strength like push ups first before you're exhausted.

YOU NEED TO DO THOSE BURPEES

Diet>exercise for losing weight. Eat less and lay off the carbs. Don't use your exercise as an excuse to eat shit.
As far as posture goes I don't have much to help you, I've made a conscious to stand with good posture since I was a kid so I never had a problem. What worked for me was making a conscious effort to stand with my back straight and my shoulder back. Whenever i caught myself slouching I'd do that. Now a days it's pretty much ingrained in me.
p.s. breed with a redhead, the world needs more redheads

Attached: 1551371069620.png (634x790, 724K)