Tonight was my senior prom, but I binged death note in my room while browsing r9k instead. ama

Tonight was my senior prom, but I binged death note in my room while browsing r9k instead. ama

Attached: 1539436389185.jpg (1717x1291, 1.01M)

rule 2 lurkmoar

I'm 18 fag
rule 69: suck my dick

Did you not go because every girl rejected you or because your anti-social?
T. the first one
My prom's next week

Attached: 2018-12-14 00.17.15-3.jpg (1080x1437, 200K)

What did you think of the ending? I personally disliked it.

I hope you enjoyed it :-)

I've always been squicked by heteronormalcy, so I likely would have skipped prom even if I weren't too autistic to consider going. Paying to do nothing with adult supervision doesn't sound like a good time. Do boys enjoy it or are they just trying to get laid in the most pathetically desperate way possible?

>inb4 underage

Went to shit after L died. Last few episode were particularly disappointing.

I go to an all boys school, I don't know any girls and don't enjoy dances
i didn't finish
I enjoy it, its pretty good. prom was $170 per couple and I wouldn't have had a good time even if i did somehow find someone to go with. are you a girl? boys enjoy it not for what goes on during it but for what they expect before/ after. ie drinking and sex

Not a grill. Is prom even more of a requirement in the age of social media, or do kids care less now? It seems like dating a zoomer girl would be very unpleasant, always obsessed with being seen doing stuff instead of enjoying it.

everyone I know except the foreign chinese students went, even some really ugly/ nergy kids. I don't have any social media so I wouldn't know, i know even less about girls.

not op but it's still pretty much required

If you're not queer or ace, have you considered trying to go full normie?

Most people agree with that, I usually never bother going past the part L dies when I rewatch it.

Death Note has a high density of story beats and deserves your undivided attention. A single episode can have more than most feature length movie. Do you eat sweets like L while watching it? Do you think L is cute?

But Mello is yummy

ace? and going normie is impossible

you shouldn't have skipped

asexual.
Normies are bootlicker shits, but please don't be an incel.

You didn't miss anything, Prom is hell for a robot. Between the loud obnoxious music, the flashing lights, densely packed room of people, and nothing to do, Prom is hell for a robot.

From way back I went as an antisocialite as I didn't want to regret not going due to a social disinterest.

Sounds sad to stay home due to rejection

>all boys school,
>prom
That's weird. Are most of them going with boys, or do they somehow meet girls elsewhere? Are you in an old world city where that's possible?

Robots don't get rejected. They just never apply.

I don't think I know anyone who likes the last 12 episodes. It was a really odd decision to do what they did.

Everyone somehow meets girls from elsewhere. I apparently missed the fucking memo on how to do this.

what do your parents actual think when they send their son to an all boys school? I always felt those type of parents are completely oblivious to how the world works and fucks their kid up for their own stupidity.

I mean, most kids I know are your average well socialized normal fag. They meet girls from neighboring schools, who knows, but they all do somehow. However, it makes it extremely hard to meet girls if youre already a robot

>18
>ecchi anime picture
>69 memes
>watching death note for the first time at 18
>browses Jow Forums
>uses Jow Forums as "I em lonly did and sad!!" card

Fuck off normalfag, lurk some more

>>browses Jow Forums
>>uses Jow Forums as "I em lonly did and sad!!" card
you're retarded

shudup faggot lmao

Jelous of an 18 year old? bitter retard I know youve failed you fucking autist

You're probably all people who fall into what I described. Now fuck off.

Nobody will give a fuck about your senior prom in 10 years

you are clueless and pathetic
>anyone I don't like is a normalfag!!!

I want to lick those toes. Jesus fucking Christ.
Someone help me.

Again, like I said, you probably fall under what I described and you're butt hurt.

what are you even talking about? are you ok?

I'm on Jow Forums arguing with people over nothing. Do you think I'm okay?

I think the dynamic the series was broken after L died. It wasn't as good as the first episodes but I still enjoyed it. The ending itself I actually liked though.

I'd buy some armour because a bunch of regrets are gonna hit you in about 6 years.

Attached: 1543501435615.jpg (960x643, 283K)

how was it man?
this is an original post