youtube.com/watch?v=I1u8LxFIv64
youtube.com/watch?v=LEZue1l2PuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hit on girls all the time at the gym its the best place to find hookups

Imagine being that bitter guy who can never hit on girls at the gym
They tell themselves shit like
>I'm here to workout not hook up
Probably the biggest copers out there

hes probably one of those male feminist types that tries to hit on girls by appearing extra virtuous instead of directly

this is always tweeted by an incel with no charisma or charm

>letting woman distract you at the gym

Spot on about people standing to close to the dumbbells, fucking hate that

youtu.be/weig7zQLVqs

Why do people that don't even lift always feel the need to tell gymcels what's appropriate behavior in the gym?

Pff I'd like to see what D'Elia's body looks like

Hitting on girls is fine if you're attractive.

his standup is trash, he's much funnier on podcasts

youtube.com/watch?v=I1u8LxFIv64

If what Joe says is factual, comedians are living the rockstar life

youtube.com/watch?v=LEZue1l2PuM

...who watches shit like this?

Cringe

Dude is probably just waiting for his #metoo claims to come out.

There are no attractive girls at my gym

>implying I'd interrupt my workout to talk a fucking woman

Attached: 1503096772781.png (429x709, 449K)

H-Haha imagine haha...

>hitting on a girl at the gym
>not just jerking off right there to her in person
I learned this technique from a comedian

This comedian?

Attached: 1566696877347.webm (480x848, 936K)

>"Don't introduce yourself to pretty females, beta"
>"Don't flatter females on how well they look in their efforts to improve their physique"

This dudes advice is retarded.

You should hit on women literally anywhere. This is America god damnit

Attached: E7E73D57-02F5-494F-ACFF-4A44B6E1005A.jpg (386x286, 24K)

kek.

do do do do do do do dododo do do do do do do do

Based

There are more rules:
>Stay out of other people's space
>Don't talk
>Don't ask to work in. Wait until the equipment is free

no, his father.

Attached: M4IGJHIV4BFMLMIFH62CSAZXDI.jpg (620x390, 25K)

I was at 24 the other day and I noticed this dude doing karate kicks near the kettlebells. Earlier he was slinging dumbells and he of course left them out on the floor. While he was practicing his karate spin kicks, he almost kicked me in the face while I was in the middle of a set of lunges. I dodged and it fucked up my whole set. He pretended to not even notice and quickly walked away. No apology. Later this same dude was hitting on some underage thot. Pissed me off big time. Fuck, I should have said something to him, but I'm just a gigantic pussy. I was so mad I kept thinking about it all day. 24 seems to attract the most bizarre losers.

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

One more. A BIG one.
>RE-RACK YOUR WEIGHTS

You're known as the gym creep. Guaranteed. People notice. Girls notice.

user bless you for this, I hope your gains are many and goblins few
I’ve been looking for this week for so long but now thanks to you my wandering has at end
Thanks to you fren

ngmi

That's so obvious it should go without saying

>staff tapes signs on every other wall reminding everyone to re-rack their weights
>PA on the speakers reminds everyone to re-rack and organize their surrounding area every 20 minutes
>absolutely nobody takes notice or re-racks their weights
Bro, I wish it were obvious.

i dont actually lift i just work at the gym, trumper

>not doing both simultaneously
ngmi

I’m gay and can relate to dudes hitting on chicks, I hit on dudes. So if I can do it so can straight bros
The worst she/he can do is just deny you/say no, cut the chat short
I just use that rejection to fuel the rest of my lift and lift for the next qt to come my way down the line.
If you can get over rejection or your own social insecurity, working game on someone is not scary or bad it’s fun. Just be smooth about it.
I know some quality retards who pull mad pussy from gyms and I mean quality gold branded dumb dumbs.
You can do it anons
Heres a dude booty for big cooms

I will dumbbell row off the rack and no one can stop me

Working in is fine, depending on how crowded the place is

>that dude doing one armed curls on the very edge of his bench so that there is one foot of free space between him and the dumbbells
>doesn't take breaks in between arms
>tfw I literally have to stick my ass in his face to rack my weights
>dude prolly does it on purpose to sniff dude ass

>2
imagine being so pathetic you can't even ask someone to move out the way so you can get to the dumbbell rack
now imagine being so pathetic that, instead of attempting to overcome your cowardice, you make a passive-agressive post like this on social media

Attached: 1553274666698.jpg (722x712, 106K)

A guy next to me complimented my form. Was I sexually harrassed by a homosexual, or is this a common thing for straight men to say to other dudes?

Gym staff should rerack the weights themselves. I pay the gym and the gym pays them, to work.

Is there anything they do besides sit at their desk and help the occasional noob? Lazy bums.

Imagine actually WANTING to hit on girls at the gym, seeing lifting as a social opportunity rather than a place of meditation. Being do desperate to get laid so as to disrupt other people's personal time instead of focusing on improving yourself. Shame on you.

Looks like shit, not surprised. Why is it that whenever guys go on this show they do an overly sexual female dance or go out in drag. Is it one of the clauses or something?

How is he even famous for his standup. I tried to watch his netflix special and it was such dogshit. His podcasts are such a huge contrast, they were actually kinda funny.

No one take this fags advice. If you don't hit on girls you won't get girls. Period.

If you haven’t banged a chick *at* the gym you haven’t really lived

>a beta male making the rules of the gym

Attached: 4354254.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Do lunges across the gym and 'accidentally' lunge onto his foot a couple of times.
Wear earphones.

The dudes that work out right in front of dumbbells though are the worst, at first I was shy and waited but now I just reach in front of them to grab my weights.

If it's too heavy for you to walk back a foot then don't fucking lift it.

Why wouldn't you ask to work in? I love when people ask me to work in because I don't feel like an ass hogging the bench or the rack while I rest for a minute or two...

congrats on being the stuffy failure with women he was talking about.

>not checking out the gym thots between sets
you gay or somethin bro?

based, same way it went for me as well

But curling in the squat rack is cool?
K.

If you don’t have the balls to politely ask somebody to move so you can get dumbbells then why the fuck should we listen to you and your arbitrary rules?

Millions of people apparently, you know, the world outside of this shithole website you call home

didn't mean to insult your favorite game show faggot

Whole lotta assumptions there. He's not the dude to not telling people to fuck off.
Personally I hate being forced to interact with people. You aren't alone in this gym, so acting like you are.

This is the exception to the rule then

>that long bit where he tries to describe how one time he saw in old lady who looked like Blanka from Street Fighter and not a single person in the audience laughs

>imagine
that's not how you spell "remember"

:(

>but I'm just a gigantic pussy
>24 seems to attract the most bizarre losers

The chad kickboxer flexing all over the gym chatting up thots vs. the virgin 'lifter'.

Cringe