Tired of having a shit smile...

Tired of having a shit smile. What's the best place to go to for veneers for a good price (around $1000 per tooth or less)?

Attached: dental-veneers-teeth-sohosmile-nyc.jpg (960x960, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stomatoloska-ordinacija-as-dr-hajrudin-nino-gasal.business.site/?m=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks fucking comical. Keep your normal teeth

you don't know what my normal teeth look like. why did you make this useless response? I don't remember asking for your expert opinion on my life situation lmao

Unless you literally look like a methhead getting veneers is just cope and will look worse than your natural teeth.

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

bro, in my country zirkon veneers cost 250$/piece. my dentist showed me a sample, they look amazing and very natural. shame i lack 2k$ to do most of my fronts.

These pictures are badly done veneers, I attached the pic in the OP just for reference. I'm talking about ones that look natural, like mentioned
I don't think cosmetic self improvement can be called cope. If anything, cope is deluding yourself into thinking something is fine when it's not.
where are you from? $1500 for 6 front (canine to canine) sounds amazing

Aussie here.

Veneers are stupid unless like another user said, you're a methhead and youve completely fucked all your teeth.
I ground my teeth down in my sleep up until i was 21, so my teeth were quite fucked as you can imagine. I had a procedure done where fake enamel was put on my teeth to build them up. Looks natural and my teeth look wayyyy better. Led me from getting ZERO attention from girls to getting attention from girls regularly.
This cost me $6k AUD (paid in installments with no interest so not tooo bad).
If you live in the United States of Usury I'd reccomend dipping down to Mexico for some dental work. Don't believe the lies that they won't do a good job, they will as long as you do your research. The same procedure i got would cost $20k plus in the US and you'd likely be paying interest on installments.

Btw the procedure is called Bonding

See how much more natural it looks than veneers? It's cause they're just building up what's already there.

Attached: images (42).jpg (554x554, 28K)

>I don't think cosmetic self improvement can be called cope
>Cope is deluding yourself into thinking something is fine when it's not
>Veneers are cosmetic self improvement
>Cosmetic self improvement is fine
>what's transitivity

Bosnia and Herzegowina. Ofc, corners are getting cut on some trivial things but the product is every bit qualitative. i had an upper number 1 that was rotten, i went to a dentist with 250x 5 star google reviews. he filed the rotten part away, cured my root for half a month, set in a custom made metal part, attached ceramic(not zirkon) veneer to it the whole time i havent felt 1 thing. ofc this guy is one of the gentle kind that listens and takes a lot of care to not fuck with my phobia. he didnt save on the anesthesia. cost me about 150$ for that one tooth. i imagine that its cheaper if you do more teeth. it really depends who you are visiting and their level of expertise.

I had a big gap like the pic in the top, my dentist simply filled it in and it looks natural and now my teeth actually look nice. If that's your case I'd just recommend asking your dentist about using filling.

Attached: 1563493251119.png (250x360, 209K)

You can achieve the same look with veneers, plus they are more durable and stain less. I know about bonding, I looked into it as well. It doesn't offer any benefits over veneers, user. But I'm happy for you, looks like a huge improvement
I have no idea what you're trying to say lmao
you sound like an edgelord who's trying to pull other people down

No, my teeth are aligned pretty well, I used to wear braces when I was a kid. They are just shaped like crap, especially canines, they literally look like wolf teeth. Plus they are uneven in size and shape
mind sharing the doctor's name? I wanna check him out

Costa Rica if you can afford the whole trip+treatment

I think they're a lot more durable than people say

Ive had mine for 3 years and haven't gone tl the dentist since, no stains and they're not falling apart

stomatoloska-ordinacija-as-dr-hajrudin-nino-gasal.business.site/?m=true

i have overdone it on the google reviews, but he is still incredibly positive. he is also an english speaker.

not joking here mexico is the place to go my mother went there paid 150 per teeth fucking 150 they wanted with insurance 1k here. if your American just take a vacation down to mexico have it done and chill for 2days

Attached: jews.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Wow. Did she do veneers or bonding? Also, mind sharing the clinic's name? Or at least the city. I think I'll go with Mexico, everything points to it being the best option.

it was veneers in the city of ensenada but she just went there because of family being there but tijuana is the same and more options apparently. if the thread is still up tomorrow il post the clinic name its to late to txt/call her for the name of it now.

Attached: hole in one.webm (608x1080, 840K)

Shit id get dog teeth

those are implants, not veneers

Attached: 1556611061731.jpg (1277x639, 151K)

If you become a man, and lift regularly, your testosterone levels will increase, and your face will become more masculine, and those wolf teeth that you hate so much will allow you to look like a werewolf, like me, and y will be able fuck a cute chick whose into that kind of shit

Attached: signal-2019-08-05-143115.jpg (1094x1944, 311K)

veneers will always have some uncanny vallet vibe to them even if you get them at a natural color and not the blinding white most people get
having a set of symmetrical teeth and each tooth is perfectly shaped is super unnatural
why not just keep your natural teeth and use invisalign or get braces
also getting any artificial fixes can lead you down a bad path
next thing you know youre 3 nose jobs deep and you got chin and jaw implants

the dentist

His name's Jaws, he kills people.

Attached: artsbeat-2-blog480.jpg (480x319, 36K)

Huh in my country you could get a veneer for less than 20 bucks/tooth.

There's a catch. It's a government-run clinics and waiting list is very, very long. Usually you'd be waiting for almost a year. You could go to private clinics but it'll cost you 10x extra but you could get the procedure as early as couple days

Get Lumineers but they are like 2k a pop. Those are the only good ones. Also why the fuck not just wear braces? I got invisalign and I was born missing a tooth so I gotta get an implant and 1 single veener because they are turning my fang into a different teeth

I've never once thought about my smile, unless I haven't brushed in a few days. Unless your teeth are totally busted like most asians I don't think anyone but you cares.

Attached: bbobs.png (500x412, 325K)

orthodontist nothing else

Good veneers are indistinguishable from natural teeth.
Having cosmetic dental work done does not mean you end up with a face full of glow in the dark, 100% perfectly symmetrical hollywood weirdo teeth.
I had two veneers put on my front two teeth recently after wearing shitty but functional temporary veneers for 10 years since my original teeth were smashed in half in a fight.

The difference is amazing and well worth the price. I whitened for a couple of weeks first and then the veneers were hand made out of porcelain, by a very competent technician, complete with imperfections and perfectly colour matched to my existing teeth. I defy anyone to notice that they're not my natural teeth.

If you're not happy with your teeth, it's worth the money. Being able to smile with confidence is a game changer.

is this you? lemme suck

Eastern Europe. Dental tourism is ripe there.

at least theyre aligned mine is crooked as fuck they look like this from the bottom --\--/--

fuck my life

Mind sharing where you did it?'
please do
is it better than Mexico though?

I'd say that it is very likely that medical standards are higher for most Eastern European nations, especially those that are part of the EU - and most are/have been part of it for some time now. If you're an Ameriburger, cost of travel/transportation will of course be a lot higher to the Mexico of Europe, than actual Mexico. Don't know mayne, do some research, find well reviewed clinics/dental practices and do a cost-benefit analysis.

A girl once told me that I have a nice smile

Lucky, was it your mom? Unironically still counts