Want all girls to be Jow Forums

>want all girls to be Jow Forums
>can't stand the presence of girls at the gym
Wat do?

Attached: 1566164268111.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

probably grow up

+1

>Want fit sexy ladies
>But don't want to actually be near said fit sexy ladies
For what purpose?

Why do so many incels on this board get mad at women just being in the gym with them?
In my experience they stay completely out of the way, they just use cardio machines and the free weight area.
It's no different than other guys being in the gym.
Do you guys just get mad because you feel like youre being taunted by something you can never have? Like a dog having a steak dangled in its face? I don't get it.

probably stop being an incel faggot

Yes. Sour grapes.

/thread

>Wat do?

Attached: have sex (1).jpg (480x479, 110K)

Gender segregated gyms. Which requires removing discrimination laws, something that really should be done anyways.
Which means no fucking way is this happening while we're still in clown world.

Gotta go to Guy Heaven

Attached: SHOCK THE BODY.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Yep. Incels need to be gassed.

All women should die

You unironically need to find a place other than a gym where you can do something more aggressive with the space. Cutting down trees with axes or some kind of activity where you can take out your aggression brah. Don't let this part of you fade, don't listen to these faggots. You just need to accept that a gym and a thot cannot give you everything you need when it comes to the physical side of you.

Try to ignore them.
Women have ruined so much shit, don't let them ruin your gains too.

>Do you guys just get mad because you feel like youre being taunted by something you can never have? Like a dog having a steak dangled in its face? I don't get it.
This is exactly it. They're so sexually repressed they associate their own arousal with frustration which leads to anger. When most well-adjusted men see a gymthot, if they bother to notice her at all, in the back of your head you think "Nice." and go on with your workout. Because incels have no outlet for their arousal, being aroused is a nuisance and they feel like someone being dressed in a way that turns them on is a personal attack on them and a mocking reminder of what they can't have. Sad, really.

Maybe it's not sexual or about resentment for them though. I think they just feel stifled, like there is no room to work on themselves away from women. When I was an athlete I didn't like girls being around in training, it was a similar feel. I had intense rushes of energy b/c I wanted to fuck them immediately that were hard to control. Also they would talk to me when I had no interest in talking at all.

Both of those reasons, one could see it as a sub-human lack of restraint and anti-social, and that this ins't the proper attitude for a gym. But I don't for a few reasons. For one, most healthy men have that impulse around attractive women. Guys who don't are low T and massive faggots, even that is the norm today
>inb4 literally any excuse
Also I don't want to talk to or be distracted when I'm training, at all really. A gym of all places should be the one last bastion of the grugpill. This is one of the many reasons why I have a home gym.

both of you are correct

the duality of man. without women, aren't we ALL incels? In which case, the incels are the true chads, for they stay true to who they have always been, while the rest become the sex-having virgins they are.

Attached: 773.jpg (859x960, 218K)

>I had intense rushes of energy b/c I wanted to fuck them immediately that were hard to control

lmfao

>Maybe it's not sexual or about resentment for them though.
>I had intense rushes of energy b/c I wanted to fuck them immediately that were hard to control.
But yeah dude, the problem incels have with gymthots is DEFINITELY about how much gymthots shower them with so much attention they can't focus on their workout.

Attached: quattro.jpg (258x322, 21K)

>He's not homegym masterrace

Oh god

TICK TICK BOOM

The best thing about incels like OP is that they will die leaving no offspring. Thus the genepool will eventually self correct their faggotry to extinction.

Go to any Muslim country user we have gender segregated gyms everywhere.

>he doesnt lift at 3:30 am when nobody is awake

Attached: spurdo-isis-58383bb8736e0.png (2000x1500, 49K)

Attached: .jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

Guy heaven

headphones

probably have sex

It's because your ideal rose tinted vision of Jow Forums girls don't match the average squat obsessed gymthot.