Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: skinnyfat.jpg (547x391, 245K)

Short answer: yes
Long answer: If you don't have a considerable muscle mass, likely you'll look bad after 15% and going below 12% also won't be worth as you won't have anything to show, but normalfags will consider you "lean/fit".

Lmao

Im 16% bodyfat and most people would consider me skinny. i have no gut, and you can sort of see my sixpack. There's no way I would cut at this percentage.

>Cutting bulking cycles
Boomer tier meme shit that’s been debunked for years

if you're skinny fat, reduce your diet to meat only, it's more effective since you get to build muscle and lose fat in a single stroke
skinny fatness is a product of a lifetime of not being active and eating lots of refined carbs
you fix the not being active part of it by lifting
regarding lots of refined carbs, just ditch that away
you can get back eating carbs once you're lean if you want to (vince gironda, arguably the best looking natty bodybuilder ever did that cyclically); but for starts, just don't
rice and chicken if for those who are already lean and looking for better hormonal profile for gaining mass (ie insulin spikes and higher basal insulin)

if you are a beginner then you should just eat maintenance and lift weights and you should recomp. you could eat a deficic depending on how bad things are but a guy at 13-14% body fat shouldnt focus on cutting at the expense of lifting as a rank novie.

no one has a fucking answer to this

im 6'4 bulked to 200 maybe about 17-18 percent bf

people are telling me to cut but if i do i will loose virtually all of my mass no one phucking looks decent at 180 being that tall so not sure why people keep telling me to cut

Usually you'll look better at lower body fat and is easily attainable, but i agree; I have flared ribs so going lean makes me look literally anorexic like.
If you don't compete/have to stay within a weight class, as long as keep it in the healthy range (17-24) or below, let it be a personal decision.

is everybody on this board a fucking diabetic?
that's the opposite of healthy

Lmao enjoy your snail pace progress

Only for twinks.

Attached: BLOAT.png (1280x720, 989K)

depends on your goals
i went from 148 18-20% skinnyfat as fuck to 205 (as of last week) with around 22-24%

my chest, shoulders, and arms are all pretty lean still and i look like i lift in a shirt (went from 11" to 16" arms) and i have a bicep vein still

i just wanted to get big, if you don't care about being small for a longer time and THEN getting big, cut first, if not, bulk

This unironically

everyone is slightly different, surprise!
these are general rules, but you're allowed to use your head, buttercup. mirror is better tool to monitor your progress than scale for example.

fuck man everytime I bulk or cut I feel unconfident about my decision. the past 2 months iv been constistent with GYM im doing GSLP and doing a 500+ surplus seem to be making progress with weights and I actually seem to be getting bigger muscles

STATS 5'10 WEIGHT 163lb do I continue the bulk?

T. Faggot who lives in the south where everyone who isn't a methhead is fat

Whats a good way to determine my bodyfat % given that I am a retard

>not bloatmaxxing
NGMI

Attached: 20190819_231601.jpg (640x416, 113K)

Calipers.

What would a meat only diet look like?

Meat and eggs for breakfast lunch and dinner

More detailed:
I eat eggs with butter for breakfast, sometimes with bacon but not always;
Lunch: usually a big beef patty (like 1-2lbs or two) or some braised cheap cut like brisket
Dinner: usually same as lunch but half portion and a egg on top

From times to times I get on a all fish and eggs diet (for lent) which usually consists of 2lbs of sardine soup (sardines, lemon juice, chicken broth, a few cloves of garlic)

Yes you’re tiny

If you want to stay dyel status then yes

how long did it take and did you do a 200-500 surplus?

If you're mainly worried about aesthetics maybe. But do whatever you want.

Are you people morons? Haven't you heard of something called lean bulking? Weight yourself first thing in the morning, eat X calories for a week, see if you gained too much weight, if you did you're over your TDEE, decrease X until you find it
When you do find your TDEE just eat 200 kcal over it