How do I fucking LOSE FAT ???

I think Im retarded in addition to being fat I can't make a fucking diet

I get a surgery 3 weeks ago and the doctor put me on the scale and Im 5'7, 143 lbs

I use the calculator in the /fat/ thread and it said Im like 23% of BF

I calculate my TDEE, ~1600 calories per day in sedentary mode

Im gonna lift 3-4 times per weeks and do tabata exercice for cardio
And eat 150 of proteins per day

So what is the FUCKING numbers of calories I need to eat per day ?

If Im still fat in december Im gonna kill myself, not even one more year with this body I never be lean in my fucking life

Attached: inCollage_20190629_005753121.jpg (1920x1920, 2.2M)

Stop eating sugar

Yeah I know low carbs and High proteins

Eca stack, fasting and calorie deficit

Attached: D25B4707-BF71-4B5E-B0EB-34D9A81E242B.jpg (1913x1047, 393K)

You literally have 0 muscle if you're that light while being that fat at 5'7. Just lift and eat until you're reasonably strong. You have nothing to cut down to. Also as a beginner you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time if you aren't a complete genetic dead end.

T. 5'7 160 lbs 355/250/450 s/b/d

Not a problem if I become a fucking Auschwitz skeleton

It's ok to feel that way. I think we need sometimes to punish ourselves. Because we want more and we want to look better. So it's normal ( I guess) to think that you are pathetic. That being said: Cut carbs. Use keto diet (for a while). Lots of water, vegetables and protein ( what you need based on your training). Reduce sugar. Try intermittent fasting. Avoid alcohol. Do Lots of cardio. And you'll be fine. Just work hard dude!

It depends on how fast you want to see results / what your goal is by a certain time.

I am 5'11 and was 110kg, 242.5 american units, and I was eating about 1200 - 1400 calories per day in addition to doing cardio.

I was down to 85kg by about the 3 month mark or losing around 2kgs per week. I focused mostly on cutting out carbs and eating veggies.

I didn't prioritise strength training and protein until after I cut a substantial amount of weight, and I didn't lose much muscle during the cut because I was already unhealthy to begin with.

I am currently 72kg or 158 freedom units and I am working to lower my bf %, but otherwise eating about ~2200 calories a day these days since I have gained a fair amount of lean muscle.

Fast

Im gonna act like I never read the "keto diet" and thanks man

Yo I don't give a fuck about your fasting I WANT THE NUMBERS OF CALORIES I NEED TO EAT

Dismissing anything an user says that contains a buzzword is just as stupid as listening to anything another user says because they don't.

Don't be a sheep, do your own research.

Congrats man, I lose 50 lbs in 6 months but I didn't lift that is my error

>Search Keto diet in google
>"Keto diet is a meme

Im not a sheep anymore thanks

Attached: 4.png (320x75, 28K)

Drink plenty of water, cut ALL refined carbs, make your diet balanced and high in protein, and lastly hit the gym every day no excuses, that's pretty much it, there's no magic trick, anything else outside of that is just memes
All this should be on the sticky so consult that before doing a thread

I know all that shits I want the fucking number of calories I have to eat

Attached: zrwxqL7.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Alright look, it took you years to get to this point let's be honest, you are not going to fix it in 3 months.

I reckon eat at 1300 - 1400 and you will be able to lose a fair bit of weight by December, but you won't be lean and you won't notice a significant amount of muscle.

This is because you have already fucked your body in one way or another, but that's ok, because you are here to fix it.

Just start, with any deficit number, doesn't fucking matter.

Redpill me on ECA stack. Currently doing IF and doing fasted cardio with yohimbine in the mornings when I have time. Will adding ephedrine to my morning black coffee and yohimbine be too much for my heart?

Eca is only for obese

personally what worked for me is cutting out dairy and grains and eating more fruit

I lose 50 lbs in 6 months, In 3 months I can be good

You stop drinking milk and eat cheese ?

Please help

fasting keto atkins snakeoil IF IIFYM DNP 2scoops weightwatchers marlboro gastricsleeve

LIFT WEIGHT YOU RETARDED SKELETON, YOU HAVE NO MUSCLE TO EASILY CUT DOWN TO REEEEEEEE
you're a pudgy weak blob and need to work harder than just not eating

Eat less than 1600 you fat fucking moron.