Former fatty here

Former fatty here.

How do I deal with being suddenly attractive? I lost 70 pounds in 8 months, and the sudden shift is shocking. Girls and other people treat me so much nicer, and now that I'm not fat I could actually capitalize on female attention and not feel weird. Basically I'm asking if there any former fatties on this board who have readjusted their life.and.finally become less socially awkward and more normie? How should I approach this form of self improvement?

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG-20190805-WA0013.jpg (1276x1600, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfEvJek-cS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Become fat again for the lolz

Literally never. I will sooner kys myself than be fat again

This. You will always be a fat person inside.

I'm starting to get scared of this. This one hot chick at work is so clearly interested in me, but running through my head all I can think of is "what if she's just being nice, what if she doesn't actually like/isn't attracted to me?" Despite literally putting my hand on her tit last time we got drunk together

Trust me, it never goes away
t. former fatty ( but still fat on the inside )

How long have you been not fat and how have you >coped

7 years and by acting aloof around women ( and never getting anywhere )

Don't date people from work

She's a summer student intern, leaving in a week, and I lied to myself I would hit her up in the next week or two, but I'm pretty sure I'm just lying to myself

I lost 60lbs a few years ago and I still see a fat piece of shit in the mirror.

nice larp, fag. while you're at it, tell us how tall and rich you are.

I'm genuinely good looking, and I'm 186cm, so yeah I'm decently tall. I have a good job, but don't make a lot since I got it through an agency. My contract is up in 6 months and will start making around 80k a year which is more than enough for me. Basically I think I have some form of body dysmorphia or like some kind of identity disorder, because objectively I'm a catch. I'm a pretty likeable and sociable person

Bump cuz I'm drunk

don't count your chicken until you've kept it off for 2 years

post pics of your body u double nigger

>How do I deal with being suddenly attractive
If your unironically going to make this statement on this board then you need to POST BODY

Attached: 1549646296922.jpg (450x600, 31K)

It's not about body, it's about face, and I have an attractive face tyler

don't let it go to your head, is really easy to imagine shit that is not there, just never take anything personal, if you want to be with a girl don't do it because she made the first move, do it because you genuinely find her attractive
When thinking about how people threat you avoid making logical mistakes, we always have a bias in our minds, that's fundamental on how we learn, try as hard to refute your own hypothesis about people treating you differently, make every situation where this happens an opportunity to push your idea at the point of breaking, experiencing the same low intensity signals over and over only makes our bias weigh even more, you'll end up jacking off to the thought of admiration if you reinforce this behavior.
I'm a narcissist that had an amazing puberty, I thought high of myself before having a nice body and my ego grew bigger when I got all the attention, sometimes attention that wasn't even there, seriously man is a fucking joke, people who give two shits about your body probably see it in a different light as you, a light you might not even like.

>zero body pics
>zero face pics
>terrible personality however, based on this thread

Yup. Op confirmed to be an obese neckbeard, larping on a sat night.

/thread

How'd you do it?

I'm a fatty with an attractive face and I'm trying to lose it as fast as I feasibly can; I'd like to hear about your experience.

Attached: 000.jpg (1059x1078, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HfEvJek-cS4

>How do I deal with being suddenly attractive?
this sounds like one hell of a LARP, bravo. now imagine if you actually lost weight instead of sitting on your ass and writing fanfics like this on a saturday night. wouldn't that be something? get to it, kid.

on this topic though: as someone who has gone from ~300 lbs to 140 lbs in the last two years, I can tell you with confidence that most obese people are at almost no risk of having to deal with "suddenly being attractive". most fat people are of ordinary or painfully average looks and they don't magically become pic related just for having lost weight.

Attached: 68670965_127192125235348_4493800611735612462_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

I am in the same situation. It affects my confidence so much in social situations because I still see myself as the fat man I used to be. I was 330 at my heaviest last year and now I am 248 and losing more quickly. I look like a different person but inside I am still the same no matter how many admires from women I get or how many people tell me I look good

Attached: 66173431_2370690276498685_1384488991402754048_n.jpg (728x546, 57K)

Same as you OP. I'm down to 150 from 230, age 24 and which means for the first time in my life I'm not fat and I'm finding it amazing how different people are acting towards me now. Before I would never talk to anyone if I made the walk to the shop or something but now I can't go without people stopping me. Sometimes people even trip over their words too which never happened to me when I was fat. My family keep asking me why I don't have a GF and while I've slammed a few piggies on Tinder I've had nothing serious and honestly wouldn't even know how to begin starting something serious at this point because I still see myself as an undesirable fatty but I know with time and effort this will change.

We're all going to make it bros. To any /fats/ reading this, you can make it uwu

had the same thing when i became pretty big after being an auschwitz mode skelly whole life.
i took it with a dose of cynicism, however i very much enjoyed being given attention, it really feed my narcissism.
go out there and socialize, make friends. but keep in mind that most of these people seem to like you only because you're attractive.

Attached: 1552271760130.png (754x692, 1.1M)

Lost 70lbs 2 years ago and got into shape and I'm still awkward as fuck in social situations, still no gf, still no friends, figurative autism is forever.

If you couldn't normalfag when you were a fat fuck don't expect to suddenly become Chad. Fixing your body won't automatically fix your brain.

Attached: fitjak.jpg (1398x925, 98K)

Through fasting

I'm not Larping. I didn't post a pic last night because I was drunk and passed out, but here you go. I'm not claiming to be Jow Forums or anything. I'm just no longer a lard ass, or ugly, and people treat me way better than when I was huge. And yes I know my body is still shit, but I've been focusing on losing weight first, will start building muscle soon.

Attached: Collage 2019-08-25 08_55_30.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

I was drunk when I made the thread "attractive" was the wrong word, and narcissistic and I can see why people think it was larping. What I really meant was "not ugly anymore"

weak
kys now pussy

Remember when you were fat and shy and a frustrated dude with no female attention? I'm sure you had thoughts like "these stupid bitches only go for the fit, attractive, confident guys....blah blah blah" and so on. Well now just realize that you have become that guy so now you have to leave your old mentality behind. Use this as a new first level in life and just move on from here. Don't look back and remember that you aren't a fat weirdo trapped in a fit confident guy body, you were a fit confident guy trapped in a fat and shy body your whole life. You are actually just becoming your true form now.

>when you get fit and realize it was actually the personality all along

congrats on your loss man!

How certain are that it's not just confirmation bias?
What if people were nice before but you never took it as such because of how insecure you always were about your weight?
Becoming less socially isn't a matter of just getting fit, you need to practice actually socializing, picking up on cues and shit

Dating someone at work is a good chance someone is getting canned if it doesn't workout and someone gets butthurt. Go walk down the street and smile and the broads, any that smile back say hi and start chatting.

kys

you're pretty good looking actually.

id get canned if i can tap my bosses can

Former fatty here.

Still ugly. Still hated by women.

Sucks to do all that work only to find the problem really is genetics

Because of this people are gonna say you’re good looking now, humility goes a long way

user, you're just fucking ugly and now you're either a skeleton or a manlet, congratu-fucking-lations. Some people are actually attractive and losing weight causes them to find difficulty in now living in a totally different universe. Sorry you're ugly though.

>Painting your hair

Faggot

You looked like Jimmy Fallon before

Very nice, you look way better now.
Don't lose any momentum, get a gym subscription and start lifting. Also shave that shit on your head, you look like a faggot.

Post body and if you’re willing, face
But you won’t. Because this is a LARP

see now kys

Comedy user. Become the cook at parties.

just treat people how you want to be treated
really that's all there is too it
so many people are dickheads these days that someone who actually isn't a selfish prick stands out
it just shows you how shallow people are OhPeePee,
if they followed that golden rule they would have treated you right even if you were fat

don't focus on the people that treated you like shit
try to remember those few that stood out and treated you right before
I talk a lot of shit here and joke around but in real life, it's just so much easier to not be a dick

you feel better, people treat you better and those that do not have less an effect because you realize they don't stand out
they're not trying, and it might take them a lifetime to finally figure it out, and right before they croak it they treat people well

because they realize they were wrong their entire life
almost dying is a shit thing but it puts it all in perspective

would you want to go out knowing you shit on everyone else to get through life?
you still die at the end and all the things of the material world are worthless. gone.
the world gets it in the end
you don't keep it forever
you don't stay young forever

look into your hearts
think about it

I'm in the same boat user and fuck if I know what to do about it, I think confidence self-hypnosis videos have been helping.

this is actually true. i was fat until i was 26. now i regularly get called handsome and fit. nobody ever complimented me on my looks until now so i always take it as patronizing. i have been fit for maybe 5 years now and my mentality is the same.

literally ugly

Women really don't care how fat you are. They are primarily attracted to personality traits like confidence, charm, and charisma. I've lost 60 lbs and women don't treat me any differently at all. I got pussy at 250 and now get the same pussy 185.

Game. Learn it. Hypergamy. Understand it.

>treat people (women) like you (a man) want to be treated and expect it to work.

Idiot.

Are you me?

>248
You are getting no mires, you are still a tub of lard. Keep losing weight and you will make it tho

That's because you don't leave your house.

>life.and.finally
Fucking mobile posters.

Now shave your head and start lifting

It did for me. I have aspergers and I could get 7s and 8s before I got fat again because of depression.

You know how you had to be funny and charismatic to even get a shot at pussy?

Keep that mentality and get your self esteem all the way up. When I lost my weight, my self esteem didn't make gains as fast so I figured out how to make it godly
>do nice shit for people for no reason other than to be nice
Keanu Reeves that shit my nigga, not just to women but to everyone.
>follow this image

Attached: ab62efd.jpg (1575x1127, 266K)

>finally become less socially awkward and more normie?

I lost about 100 pounds after being a fat hideous greasy neet my whole life and this still fucks me up.. people will be all nice and chatty with me because they assume average/attractive people have normal personalities due to growing up thin and attractive.. but the second I open my mouth they realize i'm still an aspie and excuse themselves from the conversation

what the fuck is with the way you type and space your sentences. go back to plebbit you fucking retard

HAHAHAHA bullshit we only care about looks. This is why women are always with abusive men and assholes.. women would rather date an abusive chad than a ugly good guy. Just like men would rather date a hot stupid girl than a hideous smart one. I hate when men delude themselves like this.

You're attractive by normie standards. Here and at the gym you're a 4/10, even less so without the gay blonde hair.

Women would rather date an abusive chad than a good chad.

Only roasties that want a "good guy" are post-wall females and/or single mothers.

I am one of them. I went from girls laughing at me and saying "fuck no" or "ew gross" when I asked them out and now I have bitches literally having psychotic breaks on whether or not im going to be fucking them. I've been ignoring this one bitch for like 6 months and she still calls me like three times a week. She has betas bending over backwards trying to fuck her.

No, this is Patrick

There is no such thing as a good chad just like there's no thing as a smart stacy. All girls fantasize about attractive masculine chads who are sensitive and chivalrous and listen to them and care about them but chads like that don't exist so they settle for asshole chads. Women don't like to be treated like shit no matter what sandman tells you they just put up with it for lantern jaws and high cheek bones

explain