Saturday Night Feels

Saturday Night Feels
>be at trader joes, getting some feel good food
>6 pack of simple times lager and the frozen orange chicken
>cashier says "you look like you were at the gym, how long do you normally stay there for"
>"depends on how lonely i am"
>"haha i mean an hour, just kidding"

Attached: maxim.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuG4G4BRUxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be seeing this woman for a few months
>we like each other
>open up about an issue with her
>didn't pour my heart or anything
>just acknowledged something that's obvious and we should talk about
>"sorry I'm out with friends they won't let me text we can talk about this later xxx" etc
>26 hours ago
why are they like this?

>sorry i'm managing like 3 other chads besides you right now and i'm overwhelmed, lets chat later this new chad is trying to buy me a drink

Bros why do women initiate conversation and then only give one word responses?

Also, why do they say "We should totally hang out soon, I have the next 10 days off work" and then just blow you off every time you actually try to meet up?

Attached: 1562544471001.gif (750x750, 16K)

Dude forget women they do not care about your feelings. Any sign of weakness at all is a huge turn off for them and it’s akin to a women telling a man she’s a giant slut. You will never be able to let your guard down around a woman. They expect you to be some kind of stoic superhero, the only person who will ever give a fuck about you is yourself and MAYBE you were blessed with a brother who actually gives a fuck about your well being. The moment you let your guard down it’s already over.

Attached: A8854141-1ECA-4C2A-B0DE-3C4504D3D365.jpg (706x720, 108K)

OP here, for anyone wondering, i said this shit to a male cashier.
saying it to a female is one thing, spilling spahgetti or whatever
but i think saying it to a MALE cashier just represents a new level of loneliness and patheticness
The secret to girls though is just ignoring them

Because they have no fucking game, and don't need any. They live life on easy mode and don't exert anymore effort than they have to, this extends into relationships and dating. She simply will not make effort to extract joy or pleasure out of your interactions unless it stimulates her and gets her naturally invested. Sorry op you just didn't make the cut, move on.

I just want friends, I have no one to hang out with since I moved to Wyoming for this job... at least I'm making a lot of money

Attached: 1565361637968.png (1000x1000, 63K)

You want to be friends with a women?

>the only person who will ever give a fuck about you is yourself and MAYBE you were blessed with a brother who actually gives a fuck about your well being
Damn when you put it like that I'm really thankful for my older brother now

Attached: 1563482350562.jpg (375x375, 41K)

You need to hang out with some alphas so you can learn to man the fuck up

Yeah, if it turns into more, great, but really just looking for friends. I was worked on a submarine for 5 years... too many dudes

Go to library and talk to the female librarians, they tend to be very welcoming and easy to talk to. Book worms always have something interesting to talk about and you'll be able to experience the intellectual side of femininity.

I'd feel bad distracting the nice old ladies from their books

I dreamt that I had to kill a woman to release a ghost’s soul. I tried bashing her head in against a thin wood bed rail, and when that didn’t work, sat on the back of her head with her face against a mattress and as she died and flailed, I ejaculated irl and woke up as I finished nutting
What did my subconscious mean by this

>talking with a woman about something serious over a text
nigga you dun goofed

>have little in common with my gf
>she's not very interesting but she's head over heels in love with me but I'm kinda meh about her to be honest
>she's not ugly but she's not really hot or cute, just plain
>been dating 3 years
>all my long time friends love her
>family loves her
>I got a job offer last week
>security guard job at a local college, first shift
>tell them I'm interested but if my current job gives me that promotion I'm going to decline them so another candidate can take it
>end up getting promotion making nearly twice as much now as the guard job offer
>help married friends move into new house today, break the news
>they're super excited
>they have a room mate who I also helped get settled in
>my age, super similar interests and hobbies, big qt
>hit it off pretty good, make a really good impression according to my friends
>her mom was there helping us too
>she liked me a lot as well
>want to ask her out but if I do everyone is gonna think I'm a cunt, will likely lose a lot of people I care about because they'd side with current gf
>find out she doesn't have a job
>ask why
>they tell me she's taking classes
>guess where and guess when...
it's painful. If I do nothing I lose but if I act I lose and I hurt a lot of people that I care about and who care about me. I'm just not happy but I have to pretend to be or else the only part of my life that I actually like falls apart. I care a lot about my friends. I care about my gf, I just don't really see a future with her when everybody else is already talking about our marriage and shit. I dunno.

That you need to get laid

Talk to your gf about it. Literally everyone will hate you, but you're not living your life to make them happy - it's all about you.

fuck them, theyre not the ones who are going out with her

>hate my job and had a really bad day there today
>fucked up, but it wasn't done out of incompetence or malice
>supervisor acted like a cunt about it and instead of asking me to stay back for an extra hour or two (for more money to help), she threw my offer of help back in my face
>even though there'll be plenty of work leftover on the weekend because of this
>bootlicking guy was the one who probably ratted on me
>feel angry and somewhat humiliated
>stop to think about it
>realize that this doesn't matter at all
>studying at uni for a degree that will actually get me a career that pays well
>in a few years, I'll finish and leave that place (never having to go back)
>meanwhile, they'll be stuck there, earning minimum wage with next to nothing to show for it in the long run

It's a good kind of feel.

Attached: dh.jpg (244x244, 17K)

Don't sweat it too much dawg. If she bails over one little confession then she's not worth it.

In the future though I recommend waiting until the time is right to make those kinds of moves. Like post-sex or something, when you're both feeling softened up and sentimental. Women like it when men are vulnerable, but you gotta pick the right moment.

You’re seriously stressing about some girl who probably got busy and forgot to text you back? You might want to check how abysmal your test levels are holy fuck

>lovesick for a girl i dont even know that well

it happened again you guys

Attached: rare normie pepe.jpg (550x550, 194K)

it's just hard. She didn't do anything wrong. I feel bad for it. I know it needs to be done for my own good but it doesn't make it easier. One day I'll budge but I'm definitely not in this for the long haul.

>The secret to girls though is just ignoring them
Fucking this. Bonus points if you shatter their ego because they’ll want you more that way once they realize that you don’t need them

>MAYBE you were blessed with a brother who actually gives a fuck about your well being.
I wish my older brother is a faggot who lives of my parents at 36 and refuses to get a job.

I'm in the same boat I could care less about my current job. Also good for you user!

Thats not even bad.
I am in love with a Pattaya thai whore, who fucks multiple guys for money in a week.
We videochat daily and tell each other we love each other.
Yet she posts pics of her party escapades with other males on facebook.

Come on my level.

Attached: dumb_face.jpg (221x250, 5K)

why did god curse us

let em guess, engineer like everyone else on fit

>3 year relationship
>your friends/people around you talking about marriage
In my opinion i think everyone busting your balls in a way. Because personally I think 3 years is a little to soon to even think about marriage.
>I care about my gf, I just don't really see a future with her
and if you actually drag this along and actually get married with her only to get divorced after some time you’re going to hurt her more and others will hate you even more. Just talk this out with her but it seems to me you know what to do is just you don’t want to go through the motions and I don’t think anyone will blame you for it. Look man it’s going to hurt like a bitch for the both of you but ironically enough you’ll be doing yourself and your gf a huge favor by being honest about this.
>will you look like a dick?
maybe, for a little while, but you should live for your own happiness and not the validation of others. After all this is YOUR relationship and not anyone else’s.

Attached: 764CB59F-646B-4A60-956E-8EC3E9768DDA.jpg (1200x1200, 103K)

>tfw only child
So my only possible option is to just bottle any negative feelings up till the end of time?

Attached: 1548039341739.jpg (419x324, 12K)

I went with my old man on this paved bike trail in the early-afternoon, on our way back we see this old, out of shape, 50-something guy collapse just as we past him, I get off immediately to help him, he's having a heat-stroke or a heart attack, either way he's unconscious. At this point he's still breathing agonally, so I begin compressions, as my father calls 911. I've only just finished high school, and had taken a first aid course were I was taught CPR by a professional, I wasn't an EMT but I was more qualified to do what I was doing than the dozen or so cyclists who'd gathered around us as the Ambulance arrived with the AED. I had to begin delivering rescue breaths once he stopped breathing, but his face was cold and he had died only moments before proper help could arrive. Of course, they still tried to defribulate him, but it hadn't mattered. They loaded him in the ambulance and we went back home. My father wanted to know if he was going to be okay, the officer offered to tell us himself once he found out, being that the hospital would almost certainly avoid telling us. Later I realized he died running to catch up with his wife and two sons. I can't close my eyes without seeing his face. tl;dr A man died in my hands and I couldn't save him

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

>tfw only child
>tfw people say all the time that "wow that makes so much sense" when i tell them im an only child, like it explains my autism

i'll do a feel sandwich to soften the mood

good feel:
>met a smoking hot chick
>caramel brown, 5 feet tall, built like a hentai character
>she is dogging for my dick like she hasn't eaten in a week

bad feel:
>spent a shitload of money on the dentist and i still am having niggling issues with my teeth
>definitely going to need braces if i don't want to keep getting gingivitis threatening plaque and cavities on my front, bottom 4 teeth from the crowding

good feel:
>my routine is starting to take effect after not being able to work out for a couple of months
>looking cut again, seeing abs and veins
>getting stronger each time i go in

Attached: 1557935244471.jpg (1024x788, 294K)

self deprecation is a yuge turn off for women.

Not really, though the name of the job is Critical Facility Engineer at a Microsoft data center, but there's no engineering involved, honestly. I'm on night shift and we don't do shit.

lol thanks for the laugh.

That's brutal man, but you did everything you could, fuck, you did more than everyone there combined.

It never really worried me as a kid, but now that Ive gotten a bit older I really wish that I had a brother or sister growing up, and now.

Attached: 1550645326724.png (615x537, 325K)

You did the best you could user, its. It your fault

>be me
>be 30
>never had relationship
>after getting out of early 20s completely give up on having gf and never try with women
>just stick to myself and this seems to go fine
>forces conspire about 2-3 years ago for me to get a non-shit phone
>start using social media
>realise girls actually mirin
>spill spaghetti with all of them and just end up hurt and lonely again

i dont even know if i have a question im just venting, why the fuck do i have to care about w*men? its even worse when im on the back end of driving one away because its like a light goes off in my head and i start desperately trying to get them back which is probably even less attractive than just being a fucking autist, to no avail.

>Been talking to this chick for the last week
>Fit and likes doing outdoorsy shit
>Seems cool
>She stopped responding yesterday evening
>Autism.exe strikes again

I just want to curl up on a couch with someone and feel loved.

Attached: 1566024419273.gif (487x560, 898K)

vaped cbd 0%thc juice yesterday all i got was high blood pressure

trying to quit the nicotine jew cold turkey, heavy nicotine withdrawals brought out my autism and had a panic attack

decided im gonna try tapering off instead, wish me luck

Attached: 1559774721218.jpg (515x535, 23K)

I tried quitting weed but something in my life is happening that's making me want to consider picking it back up again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuG4G4BRUxQ

The 40 Year Old Virgin is not only a warning about avoiding becoming a wizard, but a guide on how to avoid it.

Seriously, just let a girl talk about herself to you and act interested but not concerned. When she says, “OMG my best friend hasn’t called me back in 6 days” you say “that sucks, do you think she’s too busy?” And then let her ramble on for a while but don’t act concerned. Don’t say you’re sorry her friend hasn’t called and you hope she calls and OMG you have a friend that hasn’t called and yada yada. Never put yourself on the same level as a woman unless you’re not interested in having sex with her.

>interested but never concerned

I developed such a bad reputation in my hometown that anyone who knows me wants nothing to do with me and theres really no way to overcome it. No matter how cool, mature and developed ive become, i will ALWAYS have a flawed reputation in the "political" seen that is locals in a small town.
I know i must move on, but it hurts, it hurts bad
Especially when they have local get togethers like tonight, everyone i knew in my early twenties (25 now) are all there, even people who are known for being shut ins, and i am not.
I'm hitting rock bottom, i need social interaction, and people i grew up with are actively ignoring me when i'm at my absolute worse, they aren't there for me at all, and i have no one besides my cat and family.

>see friend of mine again after couple of years
>we go back to my place with other people
>we make out
>start dating
>get together
>break up about a year ago
>3 months pass by, 1 month we still see each other and fuck, 2nd we still text, 3rd barely any contact
>after 3rd month christmas party, we end up making out
>we start seeing each other, spend christmas together albeit no presents just chilling ,netflix etc
>up until 2nd february week, valentines week
>find out she fucked with one of her guy friends during the last 2.5ish months
>"i felt pressured user, it felt like we were getting back together i didn't want that"
>end it here and there
>she's with him ofc, they are moving in together in a month last ive heard
>she texts me last week after over a month of no contact, "hey user how are you? id like to go out with you and "the group" (mutual friends) again
>i respond with a couple of words
>nothing

i feel used honestly, friends thought we were getting back, she was showing affection, a lot and then she just up and left
and is moving in with that guy who all of my friends find weird as hell

Attached: 6efad4f4cce2c181.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

>There isn't even a "her"

Attached: 36526991_2313276788899316_8198310136691818496_n.jpg (250x200, 5K)

There was nothing more you could do user, the man just wasn't going to survive without professional help and equipment. You did good and it sounds like you didn't hesitate, that tells me you're made of better stuff than most people. You'll get through it, user.

>texting a woman regarding any topic other than making plans to see each other again

That in Cheyenne?

Had plans to hang out with this girl I met at college and we were supposed to meet up earlier tonight. She texts me 10 minutes before we're supposed to meet up that she's tired so she's going to stay home. I felt like she liked me, she was being really friendly and stuff... why?

Attached: B224BBB6-273A-4246-9C3E-4D56832B0A93.jpg (749x499, 164K)

all those college stories make me wonder if my life wouldve been completely different had i lived in the US

t. german

I am 30 and I have a 15 year old lusting after my dick and madly in love with me for some reason. Afraid to even touch her or say anything remotely suggestive while we chat. Thankfully she went to study in another city and by my initiative we agreed to only call each other on weekends to "not burn out". It felt nice at first to have this attention, but my brain turned on recently and now I am having doubts. I am divorced and I realized all I want is just to have a family with a kid and all and settle down already.
She's turning 16 which is aoc where I live and coming back to town for holidays. Will probably want me to ram her and this terrifies me, I feel like I got myself into something I shouldn't have and now I'll have to hurt her and say there's no way for us to have any kind of serious relationship.

Hopefully she finds some chad at her college and forgets me, but she doesn't seem like a person who cheats so I am not really counting on that.

Also had a dream about my ex-wife where she bragged to me about her sex life after me, even though she's not that kind of person at all IRL. Cried like a little bitch in the dream and felt like shit for several hours after I woke up.

Thanks for listening. Please subscribe.

Attached: 1331498684_405923_28.jpg (580x387, 99K)

Ok but shes not planning on staying with you forever retard shes 16 she'll end up bragging that she fucked a 30 year old with her friends not even a year from now and itll all be over

Thank god. Then I guess I'll fuck her and brag about banging a 16 year old to my friends.

Thanks, user!

Not your fault, you did the best you could. Are you 18? Perhaps you should consider therapy or counseling, this is a lot to take in at a young age.

wait till she hits age of consent till you even think about MENTIONING anything sexual

>30
>wants to fuck a child 15 yo
are you dense?

You have to fuck the 16yo regardless of the consequences.

After that you will have activated her vaginal almonds and she will go back to school with the goal of fucking more guys.

Seek women in their early to mid 20’s, I go with the rule of half your age plus 7 as being ideal. But don’t rule out the 16yo. She’s young and retarded but they only get more retarded as a woman ages. That’s why you divorced the last one.

>But don’t rule out the 16yo
Are y'all pedos?

>wait till she hits age of consent till you even think about MENTIONING anything sexual
Are you? I am not fucking a child. I am going to fuck a fresh 16 year old pus.

a 16 yo is also a child you dense motherfucker

im saying that because i don't know what kind of lewd communication to a minor laws you have

dont fuck kids

Ever heard of concept of age of consent?
It is literally legal. Fuck off with your soccer mom bullshit.

Same as where you live, probably, since you know about it. One wrong word and you're in jail pleasing your new daddy.

>It is literally legal. Fuck off with your soccer mom bullshit.
a 16yo is still a child you dumb fuck and with 30!!! you should be looking at mid 20s you idiot

>people age as time passes

In 2 years he can put his baby in that. Prime time young and fertile, and you’re too busy obeying your almighty government to take advantage of it.

you sound like a pedo

Not enough exclamation marks, mom.

>you should be looking at mid 20s you idiot
Okay, and you should be reading other peoples' posts and actually comprehend them before you start raging at them.

why are you so triggered in wanting to fuck a child

dude, i get it, you watch pop squad, you watch all the hansen vs predators, hell you even decoy on grindr
But honestly? girls mature at a younger age.
EVERY HOT GIRL I WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH, was ignoring the pre developed chads and fucking the older guys in their late teens and twenties.
Its a right of passage.
16 plus is FINE, its litterally not a big deal.
girls WANT an older guy at that age, they're ready to explore sexually and most boys simply are too inexperienced except for the 1 percent.
fucking 16 year olds is not pedophilia, especially the girls that are looking for it from someone at that age.
freaks gonna freak
no one who fucks a 16 year olds deserves the stigma of a registered sex offender.
hell, i even fucked one once
she lied about her age though, they're litterally that smart.

jesus christ you're triggered user

This one is not about women if that's allowed.
My gym is closing in september, aparrently it went bankrupt because of not the best location. I picked this one two years ago as my first gym for serious lifting, I've lost 40lbs of fat, gained about 15lbs of meat too, all in these walls, this place has become my comfort zone and now I need to find another one in my area.
Basically I picked this one because it was a bit far from my home (20 min on foot) just so I won't meet any people who know me like former classmates or neighbours there, I was probably the only regular visitor who stayed for all two years wihtout more than week off, the receptionist was giving me the key from the locker number 1 almost every time and now my second home is going to become some shit like a night club or a drug store.
Other options here are pretty shit
>semi-decent gym in a huge basement but it doesn't work on sundays
>regular fitness club with only one power rack
>stinky poorfag gym

Attached: bretty sad.png (550x893, 9K)

There's an official government law (read this twice, you dense piece of shit) that literally says it's perfectly okay for me to fuck a 16 year old.
Deal with it.

a law doesn't say that a 16y o is still.a.fucking.child. and with 30 you should not be looking at them or even wanting to fuck

nawh i just don't think its pedophilia when the girl is actively looking for an older guy to fuck and most of them are
its not like you're fucking a child when they have developed tits and asses and are trying to prove how mature they are

>i just don't think its pedophilia when the girl is actively looking for an older guy to fuck
what....user what the fuck? you cant honestly be thinking that the guy is still fucking a child

>nooooooo dont fuck legal pussy!
>theres plenty of burnt out thots YOUR AGE!!!!

Attached: 1566583540781.png (231x218, 9K)

Jesus, imagine being this brainwashed.
16 is a fully developed young woman, you absolute idiot.
I am certain you're trolling at this point, nobody can be this dense. This is my last reply to you.

>its not like you're fucking a child when they have developed tits and asses and are trying to prove how mature they are
Pedo detected. Please chop off your balls immediatly.
He's right, by 30 you're in a completely different state of mind a 16 year old has no idea what she does, don't take advantage of that.

>He's right, by 30 you're in a completely different state of mind a 16 year old has no idea what she does, don't take advantage of that.

Attached: 1565308018773.png (344x971, 300K)

guess you're that salty
>16 is a fully developed young woman, you absolute idiot.
fucking hell you hope you go to jail fucking childfucker
out of arguments huh?

Facts.

>fucking hell you hope you go to jail fucking childfucker

Attached: 1566575402481.png (233x217, 9K)

You have accepted the Puritanism bullshit pushed on you by the very Hollywood people that don’t practice it.

A fertile girl over the age of 16 is not a child. Dumb? Yes. But not a child.
Your goal in life is to improve yourself to the max and spread your seed and you can’t impregnate some 30yo bitter Starbucks employee that’s had a mile of dicks driven through her and now wants to “settle down” with you. And she more than likely already has a child from another man and expects you to work to raise it.

A for young and fertile, otherwise what the fuck are you doing?

Based

Sorry to hear that, user. It seems like that place was special to you.

As for your options, I guess 1st one sounds the best. Just rest on sunday or do some cardio or some other shit at home.

You sure are mature for a 30 year old user...not

the law states that 16 is too young in a few states
but ask the girl and she'll tell you she wants an older guy who knows his way around
shouldn't her opinion matter?

>A fertile girl over the age of 16 is not a child. Dumb? Yes. But not a child.
it is a child no idea what she wants has no idea what her actions cause it is a child
>fertile
fucking pedo get the FUCK out

>fucking hell you hope you go to jail fucking childfucker
I won't, you retard cunt. I just told you why. Because it's perfectly LEGAL.

Both posts you replied to weren't made by me, you braindead motherfucker.

>Because it's perfectly LEGAL.
by law maybe but it's not something you should do if you have any moral or brain for that matter

first off, 16-18 is ephebophile

second:
>fucking pedo get the FUCK out

Attached: 1566575060343.jpg (640x591, 96K)

last you for you

>rest day is day before birthday
>now don't know if i want to lift on birthday or take another day off

>52137150
danke, user