What makes it so good? i don't think it is anything special

What makes it so good? i don't think it is anything special

Attached: Oat_milk.jpg (960x960, 105K)

I like the taste.

do you guys add anything or just take it with milk? i like to add greek yoghurt and canned peaches or pears or strawberries and bananas. Would love to try cinnamon + apple

is that nutmeg or cinnamon

nice thread you fucking retard

honey + nutmeg + salt

Also bananas or blueberry if im feeling it

Everytime I make oats every couple months it tastes like shit and I just throw it out. I use milk and oats. Are you all memeing or do you actually like the taste

Try this

Oats + skimmed milk microwaved for 3 min. Then add 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder, 1 tbsp of peanut butter and 1 scoop whey (i use vanilla).

for me it oats + milk + honey + cinnamon + banana

Any quick and easy recipes for a savory oatmeal? Kinda wanna switch it up i just eat it with milk and fruits

I use plain, old-fashioned style Quaker Oats with milk and just enough real maple syrup that it doesn’t taste like ass (maybe about a tea spoon). It’s actually pretty good.

I like them plain with water or milk, and even uncooked. My go to is half black coffee, half milk, till desired texture, sometimes I like it a little soupy, then heat it in the microwave, add a table spoon of honey for 120g oats this shit taste like an orgasm feels.

My second go to is milk heated up with natural peanut butter. Also amazing but this one gets tough to eat after doing it for months, unlike my first go to.

>water
>oats
People really eat anything else in their oatmeal besides that?

Attached: 1565732060662.jpg (698x960, 83K)

Wahh my oats don't taste good. Eat the goddamn oats you caucasoid

Bring to boil 2 cups water
Add
1 cup whole oats
4 chopped dates or prunes
1 tbsp real maple syrup
1 tbsp local honey
1tbsp coconut oil
1oz. Walnuts
Cinnamon
Salt

isnt that a little sweet to be healthy?

Substituting water with milk and removing maplesyrup and honey would surely fix this unless you used just a little honey

I love oats with milk and a little bit of sugar/cinnamon but I get terrible farts after eating it and it's just not worth it.

Just oats and oat milk. Stay off the cow hormones...

Horse food, disgusting

horses are big and strong and have huge dicks. Coincidence?

honey,milk and walnuts

>local honey
yes thank you

Walnuts, blueberries, cinnamon, and brown sugar (sinful, yes, but that's the only added sugar I eat outside of cheat meals)

I cook it on the stove and aim to make it kind of solid, then I pour cold whole milk on it to make it like cereal.

The truth comes out!

How much do oats vary in quality? Am I really cheating myself by just getting the biggest cheapest bulk I can find?

It's been just oats and water for me for breakfast for the vast majority of days for the last two years. Still enjoy it tbqh

bananas and peanutbutter

There aren't any worthwhile nutrients nor mineral in oats that you can't get anywhere else. On the contrary,their physic acid contents might even outdo the minerals they provide.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-171821_Samsung Internet.jpg (719x1127, 603K)

>cup
>tbsp
>oz.
Use grams and ml's otherwise stfu caveman, nobody cares about your backward meme units.

F-fellas?

Did any actual bodybuilder ever eat oats?
I only see vegan skinnyfats and facebook moms eating them

oats, whole milk, protein powder, peanutbutter, fruits, nuts
the protein powder is gay ass sweetner but it makes the oatmeal kinda sweet but with the fruit its pretty much perfect

Can I oats to escape the skeleton bone zone or is it bad to eat something that filling becuase it could fuck up my appetite?

Peanut butter + cinnamon + banana here
Been the go to breakfast for quite awhile, but sometimes I switch it up with eggs.

it isn't as nutritionally void as other meals

Attached: 3be3e9f2de0405ee65f21caba0a84557.jpg (620x819, 56K)

fuck, how do we avoid the chemicals?

Blue berries and salted caramel flavoured protein powder

I do it with just milk and oats, ive grown to like it and adding all the fruit and sugar seems like cheating

Attached: 1565189521616.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Be European

Can someone give me a good ratio for oats and milk?

Do you 1:1 or 1:2 I hate it when I add too much milk

>eating an entire cup of oats in one sitting and expecting to make gains

I'm not even a keto fag, but gd 50+ grams of carbs in one meal is just fucking nuts

I add an entire cake to mine

I just eat oats raw, how else are you supposed to

i do my oatmeal with water. then i add either almonds or a cut up banana to it

if I do overnight oats, I use milk (skim) and add flax seeds

you literally can't.

eating meat is probably worse because they eat the chemical covered food, which then concentrates in their bodies.

just accept that all our food is poison and go about your day

I just get the shitty instant oatmeal with strawberries and cream. It's not the best form of oatmeal but the taste makes me COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIINGGGGGGG

Attached: cooming3.png (216x261, 6K)

cinnamon + applesauce, eating it this way for like 5 years.
i used to eat it like this for a long time, just with a pinch of salt added to it lol