How can one man be so based?

how can one man be so based?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-24 ScottHermanFitness - YouTube.png (851x600, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iTe66azg6r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like that one pic of that Jason guy

damn, natty goal body

Used to look up to him until he wifed up that ugly south american foreign hag

he's doing the best a sub-6 foot natty can

annoying faggot with a better body than me which makes him twice as annoying

This guy probably started roiding and he's posting this bs just before the roids kick in and his traps and delts get huge lmao

everyone making a living off their body is roiding 99.9% of the time

he's not gay?

the only true natties are BAHBELL scott, non-negotiable jeffy, ultimo gymcel alphadestiny, and CRACKIN omar

this guy got it. Scott probably is taking low dose for subtle gain.

Bugenhagen might be. He's looked essentially the same forever and is strong as fuck

All manlets hahaha

Not the Bugez

Did I slip back into 2018 when you retards were saying this?

bi, was a model and posed nude for the pleasure of men

He's so based.

or half-assed attempt at product endorsement

Came here to post this

Attached: scthrmnncrng.jpg (864x586, 112K)

Cringe

He's a manlet what did you expect

Why does he need two?

Attached: soy quote.jpg (640x591, 96K)

Post body

>'my traps and shoulders are suddenly exploding in size but I'm a pure natural really no joke hahahah-ha'

Attached: 1538188809396.jpg (216x225, 13K)

It seems like those are rare/exclusive or something so he can sell one later for some ultra price

Attached: soy latte.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Look at these tiny stubby arms hahahaha

Lmao

Omar is bigger than you.
Check the vid he did with juji, the roider couldn't stop miring how omar is much bigger than it appears on jewtube

Based

>using reddit memes to describe sringe e-celebs
pathetic

>:22

Attached: 1530585353117.png (400x386, 207K)

>used to work for bodybuilding.com
>now shills supplements
>claims to have new methods to make traps/shoulders blow up
>makes a living off of shilling supplements on ig

sry but even though he looks natty there is just no way a person like that wouldnt use some anabolics...

Hmm what could that possibly mean?

>creatine
>natty

> kek, the muscles with the highest level of androgen receptors are finally growing, kek its totally this new horseshit creatine, buy from me guys.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190208-103202_Chrome.jpg (908x948, 371K)

this man helped me fix the anterior pelvic tilt, I love him

manlets gotta take what is left

>now
He was sponsored by BSN when he was on the Real World. Like a decade ago now? It's not new.
This was 2.5 years ago youtu.be/iTe66azg6r8 he looks exactly the same now as he did then. You guys have been accusing Scott of "just starting steroids" for years, but he hasn't gotten bigger at all. I'm convinced you're all meming him for failing to make visible progress. Scott routine hops a lot and every time he tries a new one he thinks he's finally starting to make new gains and celebrates with a video update like this, then you all take the bait and accuse him of roiding. You and him are both getting too excited and drawing false conclusions from an absence of evidence. He isn't making gains and his traps and shoulders are as underwhelming as ever, even though he's high on alphadestiny's neck training protocol right now. It'll be a new thing next year and you'll all sperg about "hurrrr looks like he just jumped on the juice caboose."

This. Anyone who didn't get the obvious supplement shilling in the 3rd sentence is a fucking retard.

why isn't he collecting cute anime girls

Attached: eh.png (963x720, 603K)

>taking creatine

>inb4 mass shooting spree

Looks like he is already start getting bald

2wieners.jpg

BSN doesn't seem to pay him much (fortunately)
I don't really care if he's natural or not, content is good enough and at least put things in context if the viewer is actually natural

So he finally decided to hop on the roid train eh?

Omarisuf is legitimately the only fitness youtuber I respect.

Alphadestiny is almost there with really putting himself out there. It's the part where the incel larps an alpha when he's 5'4 that cuts him out.

No you retard

creatine is naturally occuring in many animal proteins. So basically, if you eat steak you have taken creatine.

>when the meme is real

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)