Becoming a trap

yo sup fit
i used to be p fit in high school but then i got on hormones and did a year of uni now im mega out of shape

how can a skinnyfat broad shouldered male become a trap

im 15 mo hrt btw

Attached: trappingtrap.jpg (336x450, 26K)

you cant change your bones

best bet is to get lean, like

>that vernacular
>taking hormones to go against the will of your own body
>that image
Just do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

hmm

can i just like
bike for 30 to 40 mins daily and do some core shit

no u

/thread

Post body now and then again when you start getting close to your goal :3

>tranny identifies as a """trap"""
>anime pic
E V E R Y T I M E

Absolutely repulsive creature

lol
in a sec
ya im not retard
i know im not a woman
im a man who wants to be/look like a woman
talk shit post pics

pic rel is my body

Attached: undie4.png (1560x2012, 3.22M)

>this thread
>those cut up legs
Seek professional help user, it's not too late

Attached: 1566269646998.jpg (640x625, 62K)

Anime did this

Attached: 1551217909285.png (447x437, 307K)

please stop hrt, and stop using discord. it's literally killing you.

Attached: bill.png (480x640, 483K)

fuck anime, fuck chan gay culture, and fuck trannies

Seek help

stop the hormones and stop cutting yourself. buy a punching bag or something

Don’t cut yourself bro :(

This, put your health first bro :( you can be a cute twink without degrading your physical condition :)

Attached: AF3D6DD5-FF40-4853-8E98-64C1F8D17513.png (999x1228, 596K)

shouldn't you be berating /fat/

Very cute :3 but you gotta stop cutting man, who hurt you? I’ll send them to sleepy forever land

Attached: 22371ED2-2762-49F9-B39D-20725389AC36.jpg (200x182, 7K)

Take your faggot ass to lgbtqjdvsyakfkqosjfb for starters.

This.

Discord is truly the devil of our times.

you cant change your bone structure. people will notice that youre a man right away
either 1. stop being a tranny and go take T right now or 2. get the rope asap. theres no hope for "people" like you

kys yourself you abomination

Disgusting fucking creature. Die in a hole.

You’re legs look all fucked up and you look horrible. You’re never gonna look remotely passable. Take the ropepill and die.

Seek the help of God user before it’s too late. Please go to your local church and pray. Dear God you need help boy.

kill yourself, you will never pass

please kill yourself

Why is everybody hating on OP? Looks great, why is everybody so angry and negative, if you don’t like what he’s doing then just keep fuckin scrolling lmao. Taking time out of your day to bring others down instead of lifting others up, SAD. Y’all are fuckin PATHETIC

Attached: E680CA23-5418-402D-A3BC-83E7E9156CC1.png (672x787, 930K)

you will never pass. your bones are set in the womb to be male. congrats you played yourself you gullible weak retard.

stop encouraging such destructive behavior

OP is obviously in constant emotional pain judging by his cuts and should learn to accept his body as God made it.

I'd fuck it if you had smaller waist to pronounce your hips.

We don't want to lose another bro to the 40%. We want him to make it, not mutilate and then kill himself

Attached: 1566267195552.jpg (457x396, 18K)

Kill yourself. Go tie a noose and hang yourself from a tree

It takes like 10 seconds to reply to this and also tell op to kys

Rope Hangs

You fucking retards are so autistic. Your face is the single most important part. Literally you're fucked from the outset if you don't have a cute face. That's why every one of you degenerates refuses to show your face, you're ugly and you know it. That's why you want to be women, you think that being ugly means you're innately pathetic rather than the sane conclusion of: "If I'm ugly, I should look to be skilled and wealthy."

That's why 45% of you fags kill yourself, somewhere along the line you realize you fell into the sunk cost fallacy, and are now chemical eunuchs.

please be in london

Your body poportions look more manly than me and I'm on anabolic steroids. You should really consider not being a trap, especially if you said 'you know you're just a man trying to look like a woman'. This clearly isn't working out for you cause now you look like a man dressed as a woman that's it.

Just take a chill pill, stop the HRT, find some strong connections in your life (such as family / religion) that will keep you alive for the next 5 years. You are at extreme risk for suicide. You should also probably stop using the internet for a long time.

lol i know you

Send a before pic when you were actually normal

well I won't be visiting fit for while, fucking repulsive

you can find them on /lgbt/ archives if you can figure out OPs trip

Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

If you think you're helping by insulting OP and telling her to stop hrt then you're the one who needs to evaluate their life before you hurt more people.

OP: you're doing great. You're pretty sexy. I wish I knew more about fitness so I could give you some advice.

Stay strong!!

trap is all about face. post a pic of your face.