This is not a human being

This is not a human being

Attached: elephant-fetus.jpg (316x327, 26K)

neither are women
LMAO

Attached: 1537504769355.gif (88x96, 193K)

Incels discussing abortion.

Attached: 20171026-193414-Spare-id2202261.jpg (800x526, 68K)

ok baby killer

DNA begs to differ

you looked like that at one point. are you not a human? stop trying to justify murdering your child so you can live a degenerate lifestyle

Attached: 1556065450618.jpg (668x552, 46K)

look at the file name you fucking dumbasses

When does its snoot come in?

Attached: 1370928461299.gif (300x200, 1.89M)

Damn, they got BTFO

Attached: 1554019519813.png (600x580, 360K)

i love you op, i almost got trickt

Attached: fugly apu.png (916x910, 47K)

That's an elephant fetus however, a human fetus is not a human although it will one day be.
However believing that a human life as any inherent value, let alone an unborn one, is irrational thinking.

It has an uptick in value when there's war. You need soldiers user.

>when the political bait thread isn't really bait so you post bait in the fake bait thread
Not today
You have earned a rare bait fish though, so congratulations. Use it wisely.

Attached: image.jpg (553x585, 148K)

Nah not even bait, and I don't think an abortion discussion is political necessarily, even though politics use it as a hot topic. There's plenty of situations in which abortion is a good option. Even if it was illegal or impossible, if the parents are the kinda people that would wanna abort for selfish reasons, would you really want those parents to raise a child?

This is an elder bait sir. I remember it from like 2011-2012

Attached: 1519726618920s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

shut the fuck up normie. get off this board, you dont belong here

lmao that guy thinks his opinion on abortion matters more because he fucked a whore once
normalfags

Very typical of people who support genocide to dehumanize those being killed to justify their mass murder.

Even if it wasn't a human, which science begs to differ, it is to become a human, and what right do you have to take that away for your own convenience?

Especially considering the foetus is rapidy developing, grows into more than pic related quite early on, and feels pain

Attached: images (3).jpg (456x673, 41K)

No but I don't want babies to be killed either

You right. It a human bean. :D

Then what is it? A dibbaloab?

What are your criteria for calling someone a human being?

Attached: 1556325540906.jpg (236x232, 8K)

It's not that I'm entirely pro life, but these arguments always devolve into the same political mudslinging circlejerks, same with the vegan bullshit. It's all so tiresome.
That said, my position is for less sex. If you don't want kids, don't have sex. I'm in favor of criminalizing premarital and extramarital sex for the purpose of upholding this. Abortion is a sickening act, akin to human sacrifice (given the proclivity of those in power to be into the dark side of the occult, it may very well be just that). It would be better to prevent this suffering in the first place by removing the root of the problem. Abortion isn't just used for emergencies, plenty of women use it as birth control, deciding that untold deaths and suffering are worth a life of hedonistic pleasure. At the same time, those children should not all be born, because of simple population issues (many of the patrons are black, and abortion is somewhat necessary to keep their excess population culled, otherwise they'd keep shitting out more kids like in Africa and overpopulate in a short time).
You could call my view on the matter more anti-natalistic than what's often touted (mostly christfagging, which I look down on as the sole source of reasoning for such matters, even if I do have my own beliefs). That by virtue of nonexistence, they will not suffer.

No. Fuck you. Stop using my word. You don't even know what "dibbaloab" means.

Anyone got that video of the abortion moving around?

Women have no soul.

Attached: OigXi2qW.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Aborting a fetus is like deleting someone's rpg game files before they even finished creating a character. Slightly annoying but not much was lost.

Woah dude. I came up with dibbaloab yesterday so I don't see how it's your word.

You can fuck right off. Check the archives. I came up with "dibbaloab" earlier this morning.

I wanna fight that dude he looks retarded anyone knows his address?

Do you even know what a dibbaloab is?

My stance on abortion. Kill the fuckers.

Yes, because I made it up. The fun part was that no one else knew what "dibbaloab" meant but me. Now you're all joining in and ruining it.