Let's be honest

How many manlets on Jow Forums actually unironically think that lifting will cure their handycap?

Attached: when.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/6780321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow could you imagine if he cooumed her? Haha there would be so much cummies she would probably die

Literally everything a manlet does is attributed to his deficiency so there is no reason not to live his best life. He'll be a figure of fun either way.

I'm unironically saving up for leg-lengthening surgery
t. the same height as the average woman

5'2? Sorry breh.

Just bare passed the manlet cutoff at 6'. Kills me too because my dad is 6'2" but mom has some serious manlet genes. Grandpa on her side was 5'5". Older bro is about 5'10", should I consider myself lucky?

Does it make you feel better about yourself to shit on people about something they can't change?

Come on buddy, we should be encouraging everyone to get fit.

vimeo.com/6780321

How many faggots on Jow Forums actually unironically think anyone but roasties and autsitc retards care this much about height?

>How many faggots on Jow Forums actually unironically think anyone but roasties and autsitc retards care this much about height?
see

Buncha salty ass manlet Jews.

This is why Jews hate tall handsome white men.

I'm 5'9. Which part of the world can I move in so I can look like a giant.
Serious question.

Attached: 1559301850177.png (579x585, 403K)

Manley cutoff is 6’2”
Sorry man

Japan
Hope you speak moon.

Philippines (South parts even more so), mexico (Same as the Phillipines, south part because nutrients are scarce..), just fucking google "Countries with the lowest average heights"

I have a height difference fetish so being a manlet ain't so bad.

go dilate, you freak

gotta compensate for that microdick somehow

>Goldberg

Just do leg extensions

>2019
>being less than 8'6"
NGMI my vertically challenged friend

i like lifting. nothing will stop me from being 5'8 but at least i can pick heavy things up and put them down

Attached: 1533420506516.jpg (736x856, 408K)

Lanklet detected, optimal bf height is 6'-6'2"

Nah if he doesn't make threads like this he'll have to live with knowing there are people out there actually improving themselves.

Honestly, I don't think women can even tell the difference between 6'0 and 5'11.Try to ask a girl what your height is when you are 5'11 and they will most definitely say 6'0 or something.

My girl thought I was 5'11 but I'm over six one so

>height starts with 6’
>not a manlet

Underrated reply

im so glad this is the case as i am a 181cm (5´11) tall femboy

5,9 not fussed really, I do fine with girls, also backpacking through Asia where average height is 5,4 made me realise things could be a lot worse.

fuck this board man
every time i see someone who's 6'4 i cant stop thinking about how tall they are even though they're only 3 inches above me

Attached: fuck.jpg (430x636, 48K)

lol btfo

>give up manlets lololol

Attached: di0iowmpp8601.jpg (634x588, 73K)

who the fuck cares man, just lift, we're all in this together bro

Being a manlet was never a handicap for me (174) until I started visiting fit

Attached: 1564064507407.png (284x529, 56K)

5’8 so I’m kinda on the cuff in real life. Like most girls won’t reject me based on height alone but its happened a noticeable amount of times. Girls over 5’7 don’t really even give me a chance in the bar type settings. I feel for the 5’5 and under bros. Just wear boots and live your best life.

5'8 is the cutoff for most girls not caring about height, in my experience, so you're fine; it's the equivalent of having no deformities.
5'6 is the cutoff for having a normal social life; people may make fun of your height, but that will be the minority of the time.
5'4 and below will be made fun of their height on random occasions, and will need to become either clowns or pit bulls.

In awe of the size of this lad.

this must be an american thing, I've never ever heard anyone be this obsessed with height until I visited Jow Forums
t. 5'7 scandinavian

Not having a 10/10 face and picking up 6 footer amazonian princesses

The absolute unit

>agent-big-ben.jpg

Good thing I'm not a manlet bruh

Listen OP, we all understand that you're under 6 feet and you seethe over it, but shitposting on Jow Forums trying to make the other under 6 foot anons seethe isn't going to make you feel better about it, it just shits up Jow Forums more than it already is, gets your thread deleted, and you b&. Just stop. Go outside or something.