Animal products make you fat. For Jared Leto to become obese for his film he ate a ton of animal products...

Animal products make you fat. For Jared Leto to become obese for his film he ate a ton of animal products. To lose the weight he went back to eating his vegan diet.

Now he is 47 and looks like he is 20. This is due to animal products ageing you and causing inflammation in your body. So if you don't eat animals you don't age.

Every disease today is caused by animal products i.e. obesity, cancer, heart disease even diabetes.

Attached: 17-JARED-LETO-CHAPTER-27-1.png (727x571, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawmusictv.com/article/amp/2019/Jared-Leto-has-started-a-CULT-on-an-island-and-his-followers-call-him-Prophet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idc

And what compound found in meat creates inflammation? Protein?

rawmusictv.com/article/amp/2019/Jared-Leto-has-started-a-CULT-on-an-island-and-his-followers-call-him-Prophet

yes follow "Prophet" Leto

>Animal products make you fat kiddo. This singer you young folks like got fat because he ate MEAT. and MEAT is ANIMAL to lose weight blah blah blah blah blah

Fuck off boomer nobody cares about your hippie smoke and eat the grass lifestyle. You are just frustrated because you didn't make it in your 65 years of existence now go and try eating meat instead of taking it up your ass maybe you make it boomer

Attached: boomer.jpg (763x1024, 340K)

Unironically this before and after pic had a major influence on me. I carried around 30 extra lbs for years and assumed it didn't have that much impact on my face, but this made me rethink things. Sure enough, I jumped a good 3 face points when I lost the weight.

Why yes, I'm vegan how could you tell?

Attached: UIQUkqS-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 67K)

I'd unironically prefer to look like him on the right than him on the left
t. skellington

It is the grains and vegetable oils that cause inflammation in the body. And if you consume high carb with meat, you can't utilise the fat for energy because your insulin is high.
Nobody can really be this retarded any more with all the information we have readily available. Stop reading studies sponsored by some company that have something to lose if people start eating healthier.

Attached: 1566466832645.jpg (300x300, 26K)

He looks 47 not 20. Period.
He just takes good care of his skin and prob doesn’t do booze or drugs. He still looks like an old man and is almost 50z

Mate, your just reading studies sponsored by the meat and dairy industry.

Most grains are also fed to cattle. Grass fed meat is a myth.

Cherry picking vegan youtubers. Also, that is probably more healthy than the average fat american.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Whatever you say, my man. I wanna look like that when reaching 50.

Attached: 20181030_084809.jpg (840x752, 386K)

Humans are omnivores, we eat animals, plants, fungi and a few others. If you don't eat all of them, to varying degrees, your health won't be optimum.

Most people eat too much and eat poor quality food, it's as simple as that.

>Mate, your just reading studies sponsored by the meat and dairy industry.
the most profitables industries are the sugar and grain ones. Sugar is in most of your precoius boxed stuff, be it vegan or not, and grains is heavily consumed even by omnivore people. The worst part that comes in a hamburger and is making you fat is not the meat, but the bun/bread and all the sauces in it.
>Most grains are also fed to cattle.
And people like you support it. inb4" b-but our ancestors ate grains or grain feed animals b4 agriculture!"
>Grass fed meat is a myth.
Vegan protein is more of a myth than that.
Agriculture was a mistake.

Nobody's pussy stinks worse than my fucking pussy. My pussy nasty yo.

Some people eat too much of one thing. You and your family, for example, eat too much of my cum.

Good one

Fucking your son's asshole is uh, kinda gay bro.

I'm 100% sure that leto is pedo and his "band" is just good story for banging jailbaits.

Just buy organic meat from local farmers and for example in my case, you can clearly see what the cattle eat. The studies are not sponsored by any meat or dairy firm. I know there is a lot of lobbying for dairy in here, but I don't trust them.

You are dumb.

He fell for the "organic" marketing ploy. anything that is or was alive is organic, the organic label on foods dont make them any better, and i laugh when people try sell "organic" salt (salt is not an organism so it cant be organic) just buy stuff that isnt processed or pumped with hormones or grain fed and avoid veg thats been covered in sprays and is gm and youre fine you dont need to shell out extra cash for a special label on your shit man.

Dude I just said that you can clearly see what they feed the animals if the production isn't on too big of a scale

Just raise your own meat

Attached: D1E516E2-A097-483F-A0EE-51B96F746797.jpg (1998x1125, 2.11M)

How do animal products cause heart disease?

henlo cow :))

Attached: 1488707665022.png (865x526, 304K)

Vegans it's pretty fucking simple, if you genuinely believe meat gives us turbocancer and that we will all die prematurely, then the only thing we have to do is to continue eating meat and go extinct while the oh so superior, healthier and ofcourse stronger vegans strive and conquer.

But something tells me you actually don't really believe that at all

Haha it do bitch. Your pussy stinks. I can smell your hole over here.

>Now he is 47 and looks like he is 20
I am 20 years old and I hang out with other 20 year olds, he does not look 20. He looks 25 at the least

GIB MILKIES

animal products has nothing to do with Jared Leto looking young